Watching our President: CNN Townhall

Watching and listening to a real president.
are you getting a boner??
Grow up.
so that would be a yes,,,
After the President is finished speaking I will spoon feed you an explanation of what he said.

Grow up.
After the President is finished speaking I will spoon feed you an explanation of what he said.

not with those hands you wont,,,

the spoons most likely stuck to your hand,,,

Grow up.

not with those hands you wont,,,

the spoons most likely stuck to your hand,,,
Open wide!

1613527922244.jpeg

Yawn...watching Slow Joe is only good for one thing.... his next dementia induced gaffe
The only person In the news today about dementia was Donald Trump.

Yawn...watching Slow Joe is only good for one thing.... his next dementia induced gaffe

I've dealt with a dementia patient....trust me Pedo Joe has classic symptoms....stage 4...maybe 5

I've dealt with a dementia patient....trust me Pedo Joe has classic symptoms....stage 4...maybe 5
Well given how much more coherent Biden is than Trump, pray tell, what stage of dementia was Trump?

Well given how much more coherent Biden is than Trump, pray tell, what stage of dementia was Trump?

Study up on dementia and stop boning up over the Pedo Prez, loon

Forum List

Back