We are entering a new year. Time to put Obama and Clinton to bed. Trump is president now.

The year is over. Trump is president. Can the GOP go a month, or even a week without blaming something on Obama or Clinton?

Pulling the US out of trade agreements.

Walking away from when the US had the free world's undisputed position of leadership.

Deciding there is no reason to protect the environment.

Slashing funding or jobs programs and education.

Ending healthcare for millions of Americans.

Going after the elderly and disabled next.

What ever happens to this country next is on Trump and the GOP. Clinton is gone and Obama is retired.
Whatever else the GOP does is on the GOP.

No more Clinton.

No more Obama.
Golly, must be Armageddon. The world is coming to an end any moment now. Nothing good can possibly happen..............

We are entering a new year. Time to put Obama and Clinton to bed.

No !!!

Not to bed my friends but to jail

Scum like those two belong in jail.

The year is over. Trump is president. Can the GOP go a month, or even a week without blaming something on Obama or Clinton?

Pulling the US out of trade agreements.

Walking away from when the US had the free world's undisputed position of leadership.

Obama's only position of leadership to the world was grabbing his ankles and saying "Ahhhh-hhhh".

As long as Obama and Clinton continue to open up their simpering yaps, they are fair game.

That's funny given that the world thinks Donald is an insane loon and the world, and the majority of this country think Donald is a joke.

All he does is make president Obama look amazing by comparison.

But whatever lies you tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

Last edited:

No !!!

He corrupted and used Fed GOVT resouces to spy on American Citizens for Political power gains. His handlers and staff need to be exposed and charged for crimes.

The swamp is being drained....

more and more each day:clap:

GOD BLESS AND PROTECTS DONALD TRUMP :huddle:

Oh, I see. It's a "mischaracterization" to point out what Obama handed Trump, but a "reality" to point out what Bush handed Obama. Got it

Well, one has to go a bit easier when dealing with right wingers' 3rd grade brain capacity.....So......lets answer these questions:

When Bush left office.....what was the unemployment rate he handed Obama?
When Obama left office....what was the unemployment rate he handed Trump?

When Bush left office.....what were the stock market indexes he handed Obama?
When Obama left office....what were the stock market indexes he handed Trump?

When Bush left office.....what was the approval ratings of the US in the world that he handed Obama?
When Obama left office....what was the approval ratings of the US in the world that he handed Trump?

Finally, please state the current standings of all the 3 factors after a year of Trump............
Maybe you should reread the post, idiot.

Oh, I see. It's a "mischaracterization" to point out what Obama handed Trump, but a "reality" to point out what Bush handed Obama. Got it

Well, one has to go a bit easier when dealing with right wingers' 3rd grade brain capacity.....So......lets answer these questions:

When Bush left office.....what was the unemployment rate he handed Obama?
When Obama left office....what was the unemployment rate he handed Trump?

When Bush left office.....what were the stock market indexes he handed Obama?
When Obama left office....what were the stock market indexes he handed Trump?

When Bush left office.....what was the approval ratings of the US in the world that he handed Obama?
When Obama left office....what was the approval ratings of the US in the world that he handed Trump?

Finally, please state the current standings of all the 3 factors after a year of Trump............

What the heck, how about another.
When Bush left office...what was the U.S. credit rating?
In Obama's second term....what was the U.S. credit rating?

What the heck, how about another.
When Bush left office...what was the U.S. credit rating?
In Obama's second term....what was the U.S. credit rating?

Couldn't answer MY questions, nitwit????.................LOL

No !!!

He corrupted and used Fed GOVT resouces to spy on American Citizens for Political power gains. His handlers and staff need to be exposed and charged for crimes.
anythjng else you'd like to make up in your little mind?

No !!!

What?! Obama and Clinton are making a comeback.

Let's see.....your republican fuckheads have

the WH
the Senate
the House
the DOJ
the FBI
the CIA
a slim majority in the SCOTUS

Soooooooooo, any day now we should expect Obama to be charged with crimes, don't you think???

(how do these right wing manage to turn their 'puter on all by themselves with this type of brain capacity????..................................LOL)

No !!!

Mental illness runs deep in you

I don't think so...:nono:

You are the losers now....it's people like you... on the communist Left....who are sick in the head.. I'm sad to say.

Jail for all of you.

Let's see.....your republican fuckheads have

the WH
the Senate
the House
the DOJ
the FBI
the CIA
a slim majority in the SCOTUS

Soooooooooo, any day now we should expect Obama to be charged with crimes, don't you think???

(how do these right wing manage to turn their 'puter on all by themselves with this type of brain capacity????..................................LOL)

Who knows, have to weed out all the Obama/Clinton slime out of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, Senate and House first.

You are the losers now....it's people like you... on the communist Left....who are sick in the head.. I'm sad to say.

Jail for all of you.

The above, a typical example of just how "intelligent" right wingers possess....

(of course this idiot could be an ultra liberal on here to mock right wingers.....If so, Skye....you're doing a great job.......LOL)

No !!!

Missed that little IRS debacle, eh?

Jail for all of you.

The above, a typical example of just how "intelligent" right wingers possess....

(of course this idiot could be an ultra liberal on here to mock right wingers.....If so, Skye....you're doing a great job.......LOL)

you and Jillian would feel more comfortable in North Korea now!

so

just go

Patriots do not approve of the likes of you.

go go shoo

Forum List

Back