We are experiencing the biggest scandal in America's political history right now.

Since Joe did none of those illegal things that Putin told you he did, why are you still posting Russian propaganda here Rigby. Do you want everyone to know you're a Russian plant????
Putin didn't tell us anything, Dragonlady. Hunter's laptop did that! Then the Biden families bank records told us the rest of the story. Only the truly clueless like yourself are still trying to pretend that this was a Russian disinformation action!

An estimated 50 million dollars paid to the Bidens, Boo? For what? What has any member of the Biden family done to EARN that kind of money? I'd love to hear your explanation. I really would.

Like the Republicans before them, the Neo-GOP's allegations are still just allegations. What does it matter what you or I think of the Biden's or the Trumps ability to profit from a family name. As long as they pay their taxes and follow the laws on that type of employment for family members of important US politicians. I wish I could get a gig like that!

I don't give a shit if Pelosi's hubby likes fucking dudes.

This crowd is liable to do just about any perverted act.

Fucking fat homeless dudes is tame compared to the shit Obama and Biden are into.
Like I said the other day, this election couldn't be going any better for us Democrats than this is going right now. Do you hear what Democrats think? Nope? That's because we are letting Republicans go to war with each other. Then we will take on the very flawed candidate that comes out of that bunch. Every one of them raised their hands when asked if they'd vote for a convicted felon. Sad.

Like the Republicans before them, the Neo-GOP's allegations are still just allegations. What does it matter what you or I think of the Biden's or the Trumps ability to profit from a family name. As long as they pay their taxes and follow the laws on that type of employment for family members of important US politicians. I wish I could get a gig like that!
They DIDN'T pay their taxes you buffoon! Why do you think the IRS whistleblowers were so pissed when the DOJ let the statute of limitations run out on the cases they'd put months into investigating?

So what's your explanation for why all that money was paid to the Biden family, Boo? Why do you on the left struggle so mightily to come up with a plausible reason for the Biden's to collect 50 million from shady overseas entities?

You think it's funny that the FBI looked the other way while the Biden's cashed in on Joe's office? That the Vice President's office was for sale to some of the scummiest people on the planet?
I do. But not as funny as this post. If I could put a double laugh icon I would.

I think the FBI looked for crimes on the lap top and found none. Political families making money on the family name? Say it isn't so, there must be some laws regulating this...........

Wrong.
I am far left of anyone here, but clearly as bad as Trump is, he has done NOTHING remotely illegal.

The claim of republicans hacking voting machines in Georgia is a lie.
The only times observers were not there, we have video showing it was democrats doing the hacking.

And we have proof of the Burisma Holdings crimes, starting with Biden's own video, Shokin's illegal firing, the huge sums of money transferred, the treaty violations, US citizens put into the cabinet positions in Kyiv, the illegal economic sanctions, the illegal weapons stockpiling, etc.
You're more left than anyone here? Talk about trying to hijack a term.

He's done nothing remotely illegal? Wow! Sidney Powell got caught on tape, red handed, in the middle of the night hacking into voting machines in a precinct where 70% of the voters voted for Trump. Who are you trying to fool?

Observers? Republican observers? Yea exactly.

Did you know Trump's team got permission in two other states to do what they did in Georgia? But they did not have permission to do it in Georgia. That's what makes it illegal what they did. Sorry you can't break the fucking law and then claim you were looking for crimes.

Burisma. Been debunked. You're no liberal liar. What you are is a full of shit Trump supporter. Probably racist white man. Loves your guns. Don't believe in GW. Didn't get vaccinated. Loves cops unless they are washington cops. Thinks marriage is for a man and a woman only kind of guy. BLM are terrorists but insurrectionists are patriots. I know you. Mr. Liberal.

Who's the last Liberal you voted for? Name some liberal in Washington you like.

So what's your explanation for why all that money was paid to the Biden family, Boo? Why do you on the left struggle so mightily to come up with a plausible reason for the Biden's to collect 50 million from shady overseas entities?
All what money? $20 million over the course of 20 years? Small potatoes. Why do you think the Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion dollars?

Wait. What $50 million and what entity? I thought it was the Chinese government. If it was a Chinese company that's not illegal.

Biden's son has a lot of experience. He was first appointed to a Board of Directors by GW Bush back in the 2000's. He's got 20 years of experience and he's a lawyer. Consultant.

Trump made up to $160 million from foreign countries as president​

I do. But not as funny as this post. If I could put a double laugh icon I would.

I think the FBI looked for crimes on the lap top and found none. Political families making money on the family name? Say it isn't so, there must be some laws regulating this...........
Yeah, there is! So why didn't the FBI investigate those crimes? Why did the Garland DOJ not allow the IRS to do the same?

If it can be proven that they broke the law and not just alleged, then you got'um now.
You really are clueless. Hunter Biden has already PAID back taxes that he failed to pay before! The IRS agents investigating him said he also didn't pay taxes on the two years that Merrick Garland's "Special Prosecutor" let expire with the statute of limitations.

Larry Kudlow - one of the slimiest swamp creatures in the Trump Administration. The man is a criminal Beautress. Why are you allowing yourself to be taken in by these crooks and liars?
WTF is a "criminal Beautress"?

They DIDN'T pay their taxes you buffoon! Why do you think the IRS whistleblowers were so pissed when the DOJ let the statute of limitations run out on the cases they'd put months into investigating?
I know it happened on Obama's watch but I believe the GOP defunded the IRS when Obama was in charge. That left the IRS so under staffed that it only went after easy cases. Certainly not cases like Trump's. So basically from that time until Joe Biden hired some more agents, the rich have not been paying their taxes.

I'm not talking about the Reagan, Bush and Trump tax cuts. I'm saying after all those tax breaks, the rich aren't even paying what they owe after all those tax breaks. It's beyond greedy. We should go after them all from 7 years ago to now.

They say we would rake in at leaste $7 trillion dollars if we went after them.

I wish that was all there was to it. Looks like Joe (The Big Guy) took a bribe.

Wait. What $50 million and what entity? I thought it was the Chinese government. If it was a Chinese company that's not illegal.

Biden's son has a lot of experience. He was first appointed to a Board of Directors by GW Bush back in the 2000's. He's got 20 years of experience and he's a lawyer. Consultant.

Trump made up to $160 million from foreign countries as president​

Peddle that nonsense somewhere else, Sealy! Hunter Biden was put on ALL of those boards because of who his father is! Hunter is a piece of shit drug addict and has been for decades! The ONLY reason that he collected that money was because he sold access to Joe Biden!
As for the Chinese? The Chinese company is controlled by the CCP. If Hunter took money from them it's the same thing as taking it from the CCP.

I know it happened on Obama's watch but I believe the GOP defunded the IRS when Obama was in charge. That left the IRS so under staffed that it only went after easy cases. Certainly not cases like Trump's. So basically from that time until Joe Biden hired some more agents, the rich have not been paying their taxes.

I'm not talking about the Reagan, Bush and Trump tax cuts. I'm saying after all those tax breaks, the rich aren't even paying what they owe after all those tax breaks. It's beyond greedy. We should go after them all from 7 years ago to now.

What did any of THAT have to do with the fact that Hunter took in millions of dollars from foreign entities and didn't pay taxes on large amounts of that money?

You wish the IRS was only going after the rich. $600 isn't rich.

We are transitioning from a republic to an oligarchy.

The reason Trump is targeted is that he stands for a republic, whereas those after him represent globalist interests manipulating culture in order to initiate the great reset.

This isn't really about republican vs Democrat. It is about taking power away from the people and investing it in the super elites.

We are transitioning from a republic to an oligarchy. The reason Trump is targeted is that he stands for a republic, whereas those after him represent globalist interests manipulating culture in order to initiate the great reset. This isn't really about republican vs Democrat. It is about taking power away from the people and investing it in the super elites.
Factor in what happens to us when the oligarchs get AI and robotics to do most of the work.
You see the movie "Elysium"?

Forum List

Back