We Have No Business in Syria

Once folks calm down and begin using common sense, they'll quickly realize this is a False Flag ruse. Why would Assad order a Chemical Weapons attack now? He's winning the war. It is a set-up. The 'Regime Change' bastards couldn't tolerate him winning and peace in Syria. It's as simple as that.

Because Assad wants to win more quickly with less damage to his cities and chemical weapons scares the shit out of people and he has shown no compunction on brutalizing his people throughout his reign.

False flag? That's nuts.

It's a Wag the Dog False Flag farce. I don't doubt there was a bombing, but i seriously doubt it involved Chemical Weapons. It's a lie.
Calling Russia liars now, tsk tsk.

Russia Slams U.S. Strikes, Warns 'New WMD Attacks Can be Expected'

Syria's a proxy war for Russia, Iran, US.

And the losers are, of course, the Syrian people.

Syria is a no win situation. Take out ISIS, you strengthen Assad. Take out Assad and you strengthen ISIS. Either way the Syrian people are fucked. We should stay away from this tar baby.

Agree.

I don't mind supporting with airstrikes, but I would oppose boots on the ground.

Also...frankly....if Assad goes, then what? If Assad stays, then what?

You don't get into a war without an end plan.
And again the not answered question:

What did Syria do to us?

Oh Gawd, the tired old 'WWII Nazi' argument. When will you Warmongers get some new material? You're so lame.
Don't like recent history?

OK, a lot of people in 1860 said let the southern States succeed.
Bother you that slavery is not openly practiced on this continent?

Don't like that one?

A lot of people in 1949 said who cares about Koreans.
Bother you that South Koreans are not living as slaves in the worlds largest concentration camp like North Koreans?

More like irrelevant ancient history. Y'all Warmongers always fall back on tired WWII/Nazi rhetoric to justify your Permanent War agenda. It really is tired and lame.
No, Pharaoh Thutmos III attacking the Canaanites in 1457 BC is ancient history, not the Korean war or WW2.

But you idiots have no knowledge of history, that is why you have such moronic and naïve views.

Yeah, keep milking that Warmonger 'Hitler Cow.' Y'all Warmongers are so misguided and ignorant. Sorry, but it is what it is.
Trumphitler, Bushitler.
All your masters, grab your ankles.

Wait till ya'll 'Small Government/Lower Taxes' Conservative dunces get the bill for decimating Mosul and Syria. The costs are estimated to be several $Billions for American Taxpayers. They're gonna be forced to pay for rebuilding those places. Y'all are lost souls at this point. You need to start rethinking your Warmongering ways.

Don't like recent history?

OK, a lot of people in 1860 said let the southern States succeed.
Bother you that slavery is not openly practiced on this continent?

Don't like that one?

A lot of people in 1949 said who cares about Koreans.
Bother you that South Koreans are not living as slaves in the worlds largest concentration camp like North Koreans?

More like irrelevant ancient history. Y'all Warmongers always fall back on tired WWII/Nazi rhetoric to justify your Permanent War agenda. It really is tired and lame.
No, Pharaoh Thutmos III attacking the Canaanites in 1457 BC is ancient history, not the Korean war or WW2.

But you idiots have no knowledge of history, that is why you have such moronic and naïve views.

Yeah, keep milking that Warmonger 'Hitler Cow.' Y'all Warmongers are so misguided and ignorant. Sorry, but it is what it is.
Trumphitler, Bushitler.

Wait till ya'll 'Small Government/Lower Taxes' Conservative dunces get the bill for decimating Mosul and Syria. The costs are estimated to be several $Billions for American Taxpayers. They're gonna be forced to pay for rebuilding these places. Y'all are lost souls at this point. You need to start rethinking your Warmongering ways.
Suddenly leftards are worried about spending!

Don't worry. Trumphitler is cutting every program you leftards love.

Once folks calm down and begin using common sense, they'll quickly realize this is a False Flag ruse. Why would Assad order a Chemical Weapons attack now? He's winning the war. It is a set-up. The 'Regime Change' bastards couldn't tolerate him winning and peace in Syria. It's as simple as that.
Logic would indicate that it's a "false flag", however, might there not me some 'strategery' on the part of Trump's NSC using this as an excuse....??? We are told that the entire NSC unanimously was behind this strike (Bannon x 2 days out) is an interesting "coincidence"...

Just seek who benefits the most from this attack. Here's a hint, it isn't Assad.

Because Assad wants to win more quickly with less damage to his cities and chemical weapons scares the shit out of people and he has shown no compunction on brutalizing his people throughout his reign.

False flag? That's nuts.
False flag is the only thing that makes sense.

Look at the last gas attack that was used to blame Assad.

Syria is a no win situation. Take out ISIS, you strengthen Assad. Take out Assad and you strengthen ISIS. Either way the Syrian people are fucked. We should stay away from this tar baby.

Agree.

I don't mind supporting with airstrikes, but I would oppose boots on the ground.

Also...frankly....if Assad goes, then what? If Assad stays, then what?

You don't get into a war without an end plan.
And again the not answered question:

What did Syria do to us?
Whatt did Libya do the US?

Trumphitler, Bushitler.

Wait till ya'll 'Small Government/Lower Taxes' Conservative dunces get the bill for decimating Mosul and Syria. The costs are estimated to be several $Billions for American Taxpayers. They're gonna be forced to pay for rebuilding these places. Y'all are lost souls at this point. You need to start rethinking your Warmongering ways.

Suddenly leftards are worried about the constitution!

False flag? That's nuts.
False flag is the only thing that makes sense.

Look at the last gas attack that was used to blame Assad.

A Syrian (so we are told) girl says so on youtube! :lmao::lol::rofl:

Logic would indicate that it's a "false flag", however, might there not me some 'strategery' on the part of Trump's NSC using this as an excuse....??? We are told that the entire NSC unanimously was behind this strike (Bannon x 2 days out) is an interesting "coincidence"...

Wag the Dog events have been proven to be good distractions for US Presidents. Their approval ratings usually rise pretty significantly after such attacks. I expect Trump to get a bump in his approval ratings.

Trumphitler, Bushitler.

I'm not a 'Leftist.' You poor misguided Warmongers really don't understand the costs of your Permanent War agenda. It's estimated that US Taxpayers are gonna have to pay several $Billions to rebuild a decimated Mosul and eventually Syrian areas too.

I really don't get you 'Small Government/Lower Taxes Conservatives.' Who do you think is gonna pay to rebuild all these decimated places? Seriously, y'all Warmongers are completely lost.

While what happened to those people in Syria is tragic, it is not our fight and never has been. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say our military is to be used as the guardian of the planet and a lot of people in this country are getting sick of it. Aside from Afghanistan, we haven't fought one war in the defense of our nation since WWII. Every other war we have entered into has been a choice to fight someone else's and countless lives have been lost over the years.

Furthermore, we have been interfering in the affairs of the Middle East for over 70 years and all we've done is make things worse. We are responsible for the rise of Khomeini in Iran. We are responsible for the existence of ISIS in Iraq and we will be responsible for which ever radical Muslim extremist takes over Syria if we depose Assad. These people have been slaughtering each other for 5,000 years and we aren't going to change it. All we have had done is made ourselves a terrorist target and watched our civil liberties and Constitutional rights erode as a result.

So you would agree with Obama when he decided not to attack Assad's army in 2012-13?

Wag the Dog events have been proven to be good distractions for US Presidents. Their approval ratings usually rise pretty significantly after such attacks. I expect Trump to get a bump in his approval ratings.
Killing people improves ratings?

How did we sink this low?

False flag? That's nuts.

It's a Wag the Dog False Flag farce. I don't doubt there was a bombing, but i seriously doubt it involved Chemical Weapons. It's a lie.
Calling Russia liars now, tsk tsk.

Russia Slams U.S. Strikes, Warns 'New WMD Attacks Can be Expected'

Syria's a proxy war for Russia, Iran, US.

And the losers are, of course, the Syrian people.
Russia and Iran are slaughtering Syrians but not the US.

Killing people improves ratings?

How did we sink this low?

I hear ya, but it is the ugly reality.

Trumphitler, Bushitler.

I'm not a 'Leftist.' You poor misguided Warmongers really don't understand the costs of your Permanent War agenda. It's estimated that US Taxpayers are gonna have to pay several $Billions to rebuild a decimated Mosul and eventually Syrian areas too.

I really don't get you 'Small Government/Lower Taxes Conservatives.' Who do you think is gonna pay to rebuild all these decimated places? Seriously, y'all Warmongers are completely lost.

th

Yea, I'm not a leftist too.

While what happened to those people in Syria is tragic, it is not our fight and never has been. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say our military is to be used as the guardian of the planet and a lot of people in this country are getting sick of it. Aside from Afghanistan, we haven't fought one war in the defense of our nation since WWII. Every other war we have entered into has been a choice to fight someone else's and countless lives have been lost over the years.

Furthermore, we have been interfering in the affairs of the Middle East for over 70 years and all we've done is make things worse. We are responsible for the rise of Khomeini in Iran. We are responsible for the existence of ISIS in Iraq and we will be responsible for which ever radical Muslim extremist takes over Syria if we depose Assad. These people have been slaughtering each other for 5,000 years and we aren't going to change it. All we have had done is made ourselves a terrorist target and watched our civil liberties and Constitutional rights erode as a result.
That depends on whether you believe that morality is restricted to those who immediately effect you. I do understand your point though. I am conflicted.

Here is something else to ponder that should conflict you more.

Put yourself in Assad's position. He is fighting ISIS, the root of all genocidal evil in the world.

You have chemical weapons, do you use them if you feel the need to defend yourself?

Apparently the US is the only country that is allowed to use WMD's.

Wait till the 'Small Government/Lower Taxes Conservatives' get the bill for the decimation of Mosul and eventually Syria too. The costs are gonna be in the several $Billions for American Taxpayers. They'll be forced to pay for rebuilding those places. I just don't get the 'Small Government/Lower Taxes Conservative' folks. Their Permanent War agenda is only gonna continue to cost them bigtime. They're very misguided folks.

Trumphitler, Bushitler.

th

Yea, I'm not a leftist too.
Weeee Neither.....

upload_2017-4-7_17-45-43.jpeg

Forum List

Back