We need to stop the habit of calling Democrats liberals, here is why!!

The Republican Terrorists injured 140 Capitol Police, terrorized members of Congress and shit on the walls of our Capitol.
There were no terrorists on Jan 6 except for maybe the DC police. The DC police are murderers. Video proves that Congress was not terrorized except in their own fevered brains and no one shit on any wall.

Why do you believe these cops when you spent years attacking cops who stop theft and stop fires?

Democrats attack cops who kill and injure restrained suspects

Republicans attack Capitol Police and loyal FBI agents

There were no terrorists on Jan 6 except for maybe the DC police. The DC police are murderers. Video proves that Congress was not terrorized except in their own fevered brains and no one shit on any wall.
Republicans are terrorists

Jan 6 proved it

The far-left has infiltrated the Democrat party and made the word 'liberal' a Marxist mutation. Good luck though.
I used to be a Democrat. I know for a fact they have not improved from when I was one of them. I got the hell away from them once I fully understood that that party stands for.

They came to support the then president of the USA. Some posters here act as if they are members of the Nazi party when they approve the murder of ordinary small and lightweight female citizens.
True and, some posters here supported the BLM riots. Kamala also supported them.

Democrats attack cops who kill and injure restrained suspects

Republicans attack Capitol Police and loyal FBI agents
You want to see a video by a Capitol Cop who testifies it was the cops attacking the honorable citizens who showed up to support the then president?

I will present his testimony and let's see if you call him a liar.

It is if they have liberal beliefs they practice, just like all Republicans are not conservatives.
I believe on this forum, not one of the Democrats is a true liberal. A mark of a Liberal is they do not need to claim shit about Republicans. We Republicans do not talk as if we are conservatives at all. We do speak this way.
Our first president was in fact an actual traitor. Sure it is great for we alive now. But only 1/3 then approved Washington's war against their own country called England. Note that a majority then were not for his war against his own country. Sorry if history bothers you. I am posting truth is all.

You like the state to implement policies that weaken liberty
In the case of saving lives, yes. But I do not defend a cop who murdered Ashli Babbitt. But you approve his murder against her.
The Alabama law preserves life. That is why I approve it.

Liars said it is over the moms health. But they lied. It is about the health of the pending human life.

It is if they have liberal beliefs they practice, just like all Republicans are not conservatives.
Who always calls us conservatives?

Look, you only need to say that if you do not believe in our constitution as written down.

Well, I'll stop calling Democrats liberal when Republicans and MAGAs stop calling themselves conservative.
You don't know what Conservative means. Make America Great Again is completely based on Conservative principles. You have been programmed by your Democrat masters to believe that MAGA is some monster out of a Japanese horror film.

You keep digging your own hole. I am far more liberal than you confess to being. I give a damn what others believe. I believe in being honest yet you prove you are not.
You believe only what you want to believe. You think the 2020 election was stolen. Yet you have zero proof. But you do cherry pick you-tube videos which of course are produced for a reason, edited to show what the creator of the video wants to highlight etc... There were audits; counts, re-counts, certification processes, etc... But you don’t believe any of that was legitimate...you prefer to believe YouTube creators.

In other words; you’re full of shit.

You want to see a video by a Capitol Cop who testifies it was the cops attacking the honorable citizens who showed up to support the then president?

I will present his testimony and let's see if you call him a liar.

Are these people liars?

You say you care what they think....lets see you call them liars.

Quick...to the hair-splitter Batman.

PS: Was the guy in your video giving sworn testimony when he was interviewed?

She was leading an angry mob trying to kill Congress members
Are Capitol Police expected to have a scale and one of those signs that says…….If you are under this height, you can attack the Capitol
Here is proof that you can see with your own eyes is true and she was not attacking anything.

She was filmed using her hand and knocking off his glasses a man busting the window.
Clearly since she is on a lot of film being against busting windows she is totally innocent.

JFK was the last Democratic President who put America and Americans first. In fact he demanded it.
Kennedy also had some terrible habits around women. I recall when he was president, and I voted for him, Republicans did not attack him for him being a womanizer. And he really was having plenty of sex but not with his wife. I read some of his speeches today and agree today he would not be allowed to claim he was a Democrat.

Forum List

Back