We need to stop the habit of calling Democrats liberals, here is why!!

I agree with killing terrorists
Especially when given full warning
Do you truly believe that cop had to murder a petite female weighing not even 110 pounds? That is not liberal at all. He got his gun off killing such a small woman. I mean it thrilled him. He did not warn her.

I have always found it hypocritical that so-called 'liberals' are so closely tied to the far left establishment.

Do you truly believe that cop had to murder a petite female weighing not even 110 pounds? That is not liberal at all. He got his gun off killing such a small woman. I mean it thrilled him. He did not warn her.

She was leading an angry mob trying to kill Congress members
Are Capitol Police expected to have a scale and one of those signs that says…….If you are under this height, you can attack the Capitol

1709854547585.jpeg

You keep digging your own hole. I am far more liberal than you confess to being. I give a damn what others believe. I believe in being honest yet you prove you are not.
Don't adopt their monikers. You're a conservative by any definition.....Honesty and truly caring for others are actually conservative values.

She was leading an angry mob trying to kill Congress members
Are Capitol Police expected to have a scale and one of those signs that says…….If you are under this height, you can attack the Capitol
No she was part of a protest crowd. The Capitol police are expected NOT to murder unarmed, American citizens.

No she was part of a protest crowd. The Capitol police are expected NOT to murder unarmed, American citizens.

It stopped being a protest once the Republican terrorists breached the Capitol

It stopped nothing, The protestors got in and did what that intended to do, peacefully walk through the capitol in protest of a fraudulent election that installed a POTUS no one voted for. Did YOU actually vote for this shit we have today? :abgg2q.jpg:

I have always found it hypocritical that so-called 'liberals' are so closely tied to the far left establishment.
Not genuine liberals. Democrats lie to all of us by saying they are Liberal.

Want a recent example?

Republicans in the House passed HR2, a law over the illegals Biden brings in.
Democrats lie by saying they passed a bill to do the same. Their bill contains not one law, but 6 of them. The major part of their laws benefit both Israel and Ukraine and not Americans.

What happened to Ashli Babbitt happened to Sophie Scholl by the Nazis.

Sophie's last known words are disputed, although Else Gebel remembers the last words Sophie said to her as:

How can we expect righteousness to prevail when there is hardly anyone willing to give himself up individually to a righteous cause... It is such a splendid sunny day, and I have to go. But how many have to die on the battlefield in these days, how many young, promising lives. What does my death matter if by our acts thousands are warned and alerted. Among the student body there will certainly be a revolt.[18][20][21]
As for her last words, they were most likely either "God, my refuge into eternity." or "The sun still shines."[22][15]

Fritz Hartnagel was evacuated from Stalingrad in January 1943, but did not return to Germany before Sophie was executed. In October 1945, he married Sophie's sister Elisabeth.[6]

That is the fucking Democrats excuse which reminds me of the deaths caused by the Nazis when they murdered good men and women and children.

I believe many independents showed up to protest that day the fakery happening in the House end of the Capitol building. You excuse outright murder.

Don't adopt their monikers. You're a conservative by any definition.....Honesty and truly caring for others are actually conservative values.
I am working on not operating as a Democrat does by showing to them what a true Liberal talks to them like. I accept the term Conservative as I understand it's meaning. I do value the constitution as changed but not 100 percent of the changes.

I believe many independents showed up to protest that day the fakery happening in the House end of the Capitol building. You excuse outright murder.

As “The Party of Personal Responsibility” once again blames others for their terrorist attack on our beloved Capitol

They came to support the then president of the USA. Some posters here act as if they are members of the Nazi party when they approve the murder of ordinary small and lightweight female citizens.

It stopped nothing, The protestors got in and did what that intended to do, peacefully walk through the capitol in protest of a fraudulent election that installed a POTUS no one voted for. Did YOU actually vote for this shit we have today? :abgg2q.jpg:

The Republican Terrorists injured 140 Capitol Police, terrorized members of Congress and shit on the walls of our Capitol.

I am working on not operating as a Democrat does by showing to them what a true Liberal talks to them like. I accept the term Conservative as I understand it's meaning. I do value the constitution as changed but not 100 percent of the changes.
The far-left has infiltrated the Democrat party and made the word 'liberal' a Marxist mutation. Good luck though.

As “The Party of Personal Responsibility” once again blames others for their terrorist attack on our beloved Capitol
Do you call blacks busting out doors so they can pillage stores a terrorist act?
What makes you assume there was a terrorist attack? They showed support of the then President of the USA.

The Republican Terrorists injured 140 Capitol Police, terrorized members of Congress and shit on the walls of our Capitol.
Why do you believe these cops when you spent years attacking cops who stop theft and stop fires?

Forum List

Back