We need to stop the habit of calling Democrats liberals, here is why!!

Are these people liars?

You say you care what they think....lets see you call them liars.

Quick...to the hair-splitter Batman.

PS: Was the guy in your video giving sworn testimony when he was interviewed?
The so called Guy was one of the Commanders of the Capitol police and tell me you watched all of his video? Did you?
Now your guy was cherry picked by the democrats on the J6 committee for his story. And he admits his injury happened inside the Capitol and he was saved by a number of the supporters of the president of the United States.

But he did not tell the same story as the Commanding officer in my video that you did not watch much if any of it.

Kennedy also had some terrible habits around women. I recall when he was president, and I voted for him, Republicans did not attack him for him being a womanizer. And he really was having plenty of sex but not with his wife. I read some of his speeches today and agree today he would not be allowed to claim he was a Democrat.
I personally have never cared much what a President does with his sex life. That's between him and his wife unless somehow it became a national security issue. I'm well aware of JFK's "hound dogging" as well as Clinton. I don't include Trump because there is no account of him messing around while he was President.

She was leading an angry mob trying to kill Congress members
Are Capitol Police expected to have a scale and one of those signs that says…….If you are under this height, you can attack the Capitol
There was no sign at all the mob was angry. There was nothing in any video saying they tried to kill Congress.

Then, in one of the videos, the officers who'd been guarding the doors into the Speaker's Lobby are seen moving away from the entry.

As an unidentified person yells "Go, bust it down," Ashli Babbitt, 35, wearing a stars and stripes backpack, steps up and begins to go through the waist-high opening when a gunshot is heard. She falls backward. Another video shows other unidentified people attempting to lift Babbitt up. She slumps back to the ground.

The brief moments captured in the clips, posted on YouTube and Twitter, show the chaotic and often violent moments before Babbitt's death Wednesday. Capitol Police on Thursday identified Babbitt, of San Diego, as the woman who was fatally shot.

The video clips underscore the hostility and confusion just before Babbitt's death. A third video shows the gunshot was fired by an unidentified officer inside the Speaker's Lobby just as other officers wearing helmets and toting weapons had moved up the stairs behind the crowd and had arrived just outside the door. One of them raises his weapon toward the Lobby doors and then quickly lowers it.

So, this is the story.

I personally have never cared much what a President does with his sex life. That's between him and his wife unless somehow it became a national security issue. I'm well aware of JFK's "hound dogging" as well as Clinton. I don't include Trump because there is no account of him messing around while he was President.
Kennedy got real special once he was murdered. Prior to that, his treatment by the press was not like they now do for Biden.

You believe only what you want to believe. You think the 2020 election was stolen. Yet you have zero proof. But you do cherry pick you-tube videos which of course are produced for a reason, edited to show what the creator of the video wants to highlight etc... There were audits; counts, re-counts, certification processes, etc... But you don’t believe any of that was legitimate...you prefer to believe YouTube creators.

In other words; you’re full of shit.
You confessed to what you accuse me of doing.

Examine this by the press and explain who they are talking about? I will highlight what I am discussing.

Almost three years on, nearly 1,200 people have so far been charged in connection with the Capitol riot, and more than 700 have pleaded guilty. According to investigators, 140 police officers were assaulted at the Capitol.

In July 2021, as part of a plea deal, the man who live-streamed Babbitt's shooting pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

CBS News has reached out to Capitol Police for comment, but did not immediately hear back.

I believe this means the Democrats prosecuted the Journalist who filmed Ashli Babbitt being killed. So they persecuted him.

Robert Legare, Scott MacFarlane and Melissa Quinn contributed to this report.

The so called Guy was one of the Commanders of the Capitol police and tell me you watched all of his video? Did you?
Now your guy was cherry picked by the democrats on the J6 committee for his story. And he admits his injury happened inside the Capitol and he was saved by a number of the supporters of the president of the United States.
After he was injured by supporters of the blob.
But he did not tell the same story as the Commanding officer in my video that you did not watch much if any of it.

Sworn testimony vs a cherry picked YouTube video. I win. As always

Hey, you wrote a book. And you misrepresented, not yourself, if you told the truth, but the party you vote for.
I wrote a book.?? That was only the first chapter. Surly you have more to say than that. Then again maybe noy. Your thoughts do not seem to be very well organized You’re flailing around all over the place trying to trash liberals while you are the one misrepresenting positions, both your and ours, especially with your freedom bullshit. Do not try to tell us that you believe in freedom for anyone but your own side, No one who opposes same sex marriage -as we know you are -has any business claiming that they are for freedom and small government. And that is just one example

Last edited:
I am against teaching false history. Such as that Abe Lincoln waged war to free slaves.
No one is teaching that Lincoln waged war to free the slaves . He waged war to preserve the union but the south started the war for fear that the north was hostile to slavery ,That is the real history that those on the right hate and fear, Niki Haley refused to say that the war was about slavery .That is revisionist , lost cause history. Not real history. If you really wanted to teach real history you would support critical race theory and start with 1619 But I am sure you would not support that

What is a liberal? Doing what? Passing massive laws? Well yes there is that. Liberal connotes a person who minds their own business. Does not pass laws trampling on your rights. But this is definitely not Democrats. I don't know who these alleged liberals are. I am not a liberal. I am totally in favor of human freedom. I am against teaching false history. Such as that Abe Lincoln waged war to free slaves.
Abe denied it. We have to take his word.
So My challenge is to only say liberal as to a freedom promoting person. Biden is not pro freedom. He has used Government to go after a good president called Trump. That Trump is being prosecuted reminds us most of what would Hitler do. It can even be what FDR would do since he harmed so many citizens of the USA. To learn about FDR, study how the Supreme Court acted to stop him. Read what he did to the Jews of WW2 by stopping them from reaching the USA on a ship.

I hope to get many yes remarks over the Democrats lying by calling themselves liberal. Let's not help them by saying they are liberal.

In many ways conservatives are more liberal. In fact, pretty much every way today, these left are lunatics. They figure Roe Vs Wade says differently, and yes, a lot of Republicans are restrictive on the subject. As usual this SCOTUS got that right too, let the states decide. Lucky I'm not running shit. 2 or 3 legal abortions the mother signs to get her mothering removed during the last procedure, and none after say 4 months less extenuating circumstances.

And your follow up is a simplistic binary for sure.
It is literally the opposite of simplistic binary. :rolleyes:
All parties probably have some decent people among them. But they learn over time that they sided with the wrong people. I used to side 100 percent with Democrats. I became middle aged and learned I backed democrats, the wrong people.
Good for you! I've never been a registered Democrat. So, what does this have to do with anything? :rolleyes:
To educate the reader, we must use defined terms.
I define Liberal as a person who so values freedom he is very difficult to persuade to create rules and laws denying others of Freedom.
Liberals are supposed to be about respecting other opinions, promoting individual rights, civil liberties, democracy and free enterprise. They fall short these days. :rolleyes: Conservatives are supposed to be about holding social traditional values, being averse to change, fiscally responsible, private ownership and free enterprise. They fall short these days. :rolleyes:

Magaturds/regressives are the extremists everyone else hates, but they are becoming impossible to tell apart. :dunno:
Let me use Ashli Babbitt as a good example.
It's a terrible example.
So called Liberals enjoy immensely she was murdered. They even deny she was murdered and praise the killer of her.
Some so called liberals might, but you paint your disdain for disagreement with a spray gun. Everyone's a liberal if they don't necessarily agree with you. :dunno: Magaturds seem to enjoy having tantrums in the Capitol building when an election doesn't go their way, proving they don't give any fucks about this country, just what's in it for them. That was new. But enlightening. Populists suck. :rolleyes:

And I don't know about you, but an Oath is very, very important to me. Especially when it is to uphold our founding document that was created to protect American citizens. Babbitt broke that Oath January 6th, and she was eliminated as a credible threat to the citizens that make up our body of Congress.

I know I wasn't 'overjoyed' about any of J6. I was terrified and disgusted. Magaturds seem to get a sick sadistic satisfaction in making martyrs. Just like the regressive left. Babbitt is magaturd's George Floyd. I'm not saying I'm happy she died, but I'm also not losing any sleep over it.
Let's peek into her location the day she was murdered.
Let's not. Your article and video are based upon Representative Gosar's right biased, warped point of view on it. To me he is a wacked out magaturd hack true believer. I guess I can understand your bias.

Forum List

Back