We really need to understand there are differences

There ARE differences. And blacks are trailing the pack. Not to say that they couldn't pull their pants up and catch up, they just don't seem to want to.

Yeah right. Maybe we need to enact laws that make it so for 188 years whites don't get the same opportunities we do then let's see who is behind.
Blacks tried to build a society called Africa but it's a total failure. You should thank your lucky stars that whites let you ungrateful bunch live in our society.
Do you honestly believe these two things you said?

I think that if you push people to ACCEPT grand fairytales of African successes, and constantly make excuses to wipe out the INTERNAL problems that black Americans face by BLAMING WHITES AS A GROUP -- that's what you get back.

It's much the same backlash that Obama got to his collectivist "You didn't build that".. When you point fingers -- you get them pointed back at you. (See my Avie pic for a demonstration.) And then NORMAL reasoned dialogue becomes impossible.

If I was pushing a fairy tale then what you say would have credence. You have been shown the truth and quite frankly I don't give a good goobly damn what you and the rest if these retards come back with. All you are going to get are more historically documented facts and peer reviewed studies. Things you are to scared to read
Too scared to read?

v2-TPNN1.jpg

It's more a matter of doesn't want to read because it's probably wrong, irrelevant, or a combination thereof. He probably noticed a habit you have of copying and pasting voluminous amounts of information without reading it (beyond the title/first sentence) and when questioned about it, you refuse to discuss it. So why should he bother? He might make a great, concise, thoughtful point and you'll come back with 10 posts of irrelevant copying and pasting/linking that you didn't even read. And you expect him to read all of it and respond intelligently? Why? So you can ignore what he wrote and post 10 more links that don't prove anything in your argument? Nobody is going to dedicate unlimited patience in order to deal with you when you're too stupid and lazy to so much as suggest that you are capable of critical thought.

Yeah right. Maybe we need to enact laws that make it so for 188 years whites don't get the same opportunities we do then let's see who is behind.
Blacks tried to build a society called Africa but it's a total failure. You should thank your lucky stars that whites let you ungrateful bunch live in our society.

I think that if you push people to ACCEPT grand fairytales of African successes, and constantly make excuses to wipe out the INTERNAL problems that black Americans face by BLAMING WHITES AS A GROUP -- that's what you get back.

It's much the same backlash that Obama got to his collectivist "You didn't build that".. When you point fingers -- you get them pointed back at you. (See my Avie pic for a demonstration.) And then NORMAL reasoned dialogue becomes impossible.

If I was pushing a fairy tale then what you say would have credence. You have been shown the truth and quite frankly I don't give a good goobly damn what you and the rest if these retards come back with. All you are going to get are more historically documented facts and peer reviewed studies. Things you are to scared to read
Too scared to read?

v2-TPNN1.jpg

It's more a matter of doesn't want to read because it's probably wrong, irrelevant, or a combination thereof. He probably noticed a habit you have of copying and pasting voluminous amounts of information without reading it (beyond the title/first sentence) and when questioned about it, you refuse to discuss it. So why should he bother? He might make a great, concise, thoughtful point and you'll come back with 10 posts of irrelevant copying and pasting/linking that you didn't even read. And you expect him to read all of it and respond intelligently? Why? So you can ignore what he wrote and post 10 more links that don't prove anything in your argument? Nobody is going to dedicate unlimited patience in order to deal with you when you're too stupid and lazy to so much as suggest that you are capable of critical thought.

That TED talk about Africa he posted comes to mind. I watch it. IM2 didn't or didn't understand it. Because the guy was blaming Africa's troubles on corrupt incompetent leadership which is exactly what I was saying as IM2 is sitting there trying to defend Mugabe and his corrupt dictatorship.

And then you have this OP. Which is an opinion piece, not a research article, that IM2 BELIEVES is peer reviewed academics that MEANS anything. And just continually tells folks -- they're scared. And wrong.

Well I guess if I was SCARED -- it's better than being brainwashed. :badgrin:

Too scared to read?

v2-TPNN1.jpg

I read what I post. I've proven my arguments. You are the one who can't. You never do.

Too scared to read?

v2-TPNN1.jpg

That TED talk about Africa he posted comes to mind. I watch it. IM2 didn't or didn't understand it. Because the guy was blaming Africa's troubles on corrupt incompetent leadership which is exactly what I was saying as IM2 is sitting there trying to defend Mugabe and his corrupt dictatorship.

And then you have this OP. Which is an opinion piece, not a research article, that IM2 BELIEVES is peer reviewed academics that MEANS anything. And just continually tells folks -- they're scared. And wrong.

Well I guess if I was SCARED -- it's better than being brainwashed. :badgrin:

This thread is not about Africa. It does not have the videos in it. The OP in this thread was me posting an opinion. Nothing here is about so called fairy tales about Africa, you have posted at least 2 posts that are not subject matter. Yet you demand that of others and will close threads. You are here trolling threads and yet you will close others and delete posts in them for the same off topic content you have posted here.

Every one of your posts no matter where you post in this section stink with white supremacy. And here you have encouraged a troll to continue doing so.

You talk about blacks choosing not to be white so they just stay in supposedly failing and unsafe cities on purpose. Do you know how stupid that sounds? .Yet you can't see how this comment can be called racist or evidence of a belief in white supremacy. Blacks are failing because they don't want to act white. If that's not obvious white supremacy there is no such thing.

So since you want to talk about fairy tales? Maybe you or bgrouse will care answer this question:

How have whites become so "successful"?

There ARE differences. And blacks are trailing the pack. Not to say that they couldn't pull their pants up and catch up, they just don't seem to want to.

Africa is a continent that has 54 different countries on it. It was ding quite fine until whites decided they had rights to the continent. There is nothing to thank.
If you're not in Africa then you should thank the white man for letting you stay here in our white supremacist society, as you would call it. And if you're so unhappy here, why don't you go back to Africa.

No, I don't have to thank the white man for a damn thing. You thank the white man for allowing you to stay here without becoming a serf.
My ancestors WERE serfs back in the old country. Good thing MY family didn't stick around there and do nothing but complain.

Africa is a continent that has 54 different countries on it. It was ding quite fine until whites decided they had rights to the continent. There is nothing to thank.
If you're not in Africa then you should thank the white man for letting you stay here in our white supremacist society, as you would call it. And if you're so unhappy here, why don't you go back to Africa.

No, I don't have to thank the white man for a damn thing. You thank the white man for allowing you to stay here without becoming a serf.
My ancestors WERE serfs back in the old country. Good thing MY family didn't stick around there and do nothing but complain.

Well I was born here and since your punk ass doesn't tell whites who complain about this country to go back to Europe then I'm going to stay.

1. Africa IS a total failure.
2. Blacks in the US are one ungrateful bunch. Stop looking in the rear view mirror and move on to something positive in your life. My ancestors were serfs back in the old country, we've all had to suck it up at some point. Now it's time to move forward.

Seems like he does. He has repeated this over and over.

But of course he's not a racist.
You think a racist is anyone who doesn't agree with you. And another thing: the truth can't be racist. It is what it is.

abu afak last post

MOST American Whites - and ASIANS - didn't come here on the "Mayflower" either. Irish, Italians, Jews, Russians, etc, came here Broke-ass and Discriminated against.
Many signs up into the 60's said "No Blacks OR Jews".

Many Asians in fact, came here as indentured Railway labor just as blacks were being freed from slavery

Then we Interned the Japanese as late WWII, and they lost everything. We Nuked their resourceLess Seismic Rock, and killed a good portion of their male population.
YET NE Asians HERE surpass us in Average IQ and Income, and Japan was the #2 economy within "50 years" of losing WWII.
Domestically, Jews yet a bit higher.
Discrimination does NOT explain this.

It's IQ.
It's Genetic.
Reality Check:
That's the reason the country And World looks the way it does.
It's that simple.

Before Colonialization Marco Polo found, Silk, Porcelain, Gunpowder, a Civil Service system, and Astronomical records in China/Japan.
In sub-Saharan Africa, just the same hunter-gatherer man had been 100,000 years ago before migrants who left had Evolved above their ancestral populations. No written language, no wheel.

Were it not for 'Whites', in fact, sub-Saharan Africa would be the same as it was those milennia ago... even today. Half the continent Wiped out by AIDS or Ebola without White medicine, and many still live in huts. Sub-Sahara still an un-self-governable rabble.

It's that simple/predictable.
The world only makes sense knowing/acknowledging this fact, rather than 10,000 rationalizations/excuses.
End abu afak last post

IM2 said:
Yeah and so what happened to blacks after they were freed from slavery? The rest of what you say isn't worth me wasting my time. It's the same old tired lie

What a DISHONEST TOTAL COP OUT.
NO Answer.
Just want everyone to see your Non-responsive WHIFF again.
The World looks the way it does because of...
IQ.

NE Asians - 106
White/Euro - 100
USA 'Black' - 85 (avg 25% white, 75% sub-Saharan)
sub-Saharan - 70.

That's all you gotta know.
And that's the way the world looked BEFORE SLAVERY/colonialization and still does.

As I pointed out.
`

Nah that's not all I gotta know.

Japanese got reparations. $20,000 each during Reagan.

In 1988, President Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act to compensate more than 100,000 people of Japanese descent who were incarcerated in internment camps during World War II. The legislation offered a formal apology and paid out $20,000 in compensation to each surviving victim. The law won congressional approval only after a decade-long campaign by the Japanese-American community.

From Wrong To Right: A U.S. Apology For Japanese Internment

Japan got US AID after the war to rebuild.

In September, 1945, General Douglas MacArthur took charge of the Supreme Command of Allied Powers (SCAP) and began the work of rebuilding Japan. Although Great Britain, the Soviet Union, and the Republic of China had an advisory role as part of an “Allied Council,” MacArthur had the final authority to make all decisions. The occupation of Japan can be divided into three phases: the initial effort to punish and reform Japan, the work to revive the Japanese economy, and the conclusion of a formal peace treaty and alliance.

Milestones: 1945–1952 - Office of the Historian

During the Cold War, strategic interests led the U.S. to allow Japan to export to the US while protecting its domestic market, enabling the formation of cartels and non-market driven factors in Japanese economy, and the development of an asymmetrical trade relationship with the U.S. The export-driven economy that Japan consequently developed also benefited enormously from an international market of low tariffs (by joining the GATT, forerunner of WTO), low prices of oil and other raw materials needed for industrial development.

Because Article 9 of the Japanese constitution forbids Japan from rearmament, Japan has lived under the umbrella of U.S. military protection, spending only 1 per cent of their GNP on the military's defensive abilities (which is a huge sum of money as the Japanese economy grew to be the second largest in the world), which, percentage wise, helped save the Japanese much money if they were militarily on their own.

2. The welfare society in Japan

In Japan, a welfare society rather than welfare state exists, characterized by total employment, including cartels of small and medium sized companies to prevent them from bankruptcy in order to maintain total employment.
The welfare society and total employment enabled the Japanese state to devote much of the money it would have spent on welfare to industrial development, in the form of bank loans.

The birth of the welfare society:

During the American occupation:1946-49, Japanese economy was sustained by $500 million annually from the US. Despite this help, because of wartime devastation, Japanese economy was in shambles.

In reaction, the American occupational forces invited the Detroit banker Dodge to balance Japanese economy, who introduced the Dodge Plan (1949): balance budget, reduce inflation, repay Japanese government debts. Fix exchange rate ($1=360 yen). (compared with $1=110 yen today)

That this exchange rate made Japanese yen too expensive shows the high inflation going on in Japan before 1949.

Reaction to the Dodge Plan: massive laying off of workers and economic recession, because Japanese goods became less competitive in the international market (too expensive) (Dodge hoped that after the initial pain, Japanese economy would start steady development later on).

In reaction: state bank loans to private companies to prevent them from bankruptcy. In the 1950s, major concern of Japanese economy was capital accumulation and export promotion; also medium sized companies protested against tax increases. These concerns prevented the formation of a welfare state because that would require tax increases. Instead, the state promoted a welfare society through legislation. The welfare society, through maintaining near total employment via liberal government loans to private companies, dispensed with the need for unemployment benefits. Retirement pensions came largely from personal savings and company compensation, rather than benefits from the state.

The welfare society saved Japanese government much money, which was liberally loaned to companies and guaranteed a secure supply of funding to many companies, leading some to competition and technological innovation. (but it also prevented some companies from upgrading themselves because of guaranteed funding, so it was a two sided story).

Under the welfare society, limited unemployment benefits do exist, but they are provided by the private companies. The unemployment insurance premiums are borne by workers and employers on a fifty-fifty basis. The government pays only a partial sum of the management and operation costs--14 percent of the cost for unemployment insurance and the other services concerning unemployment is covered directly out of the national treasury account. The wage withholding is, in principle, set at 1.1 percent of the total annual salary. However, the actual rate of contribution to these schemes was lowered to 0.9 percent in fiscal 1992, and has been at 0.8 percent since fiscal 1993. Unemployment benefits were 60 percent to 80 percent of the wage before becoming unemployed for a period of 90 to 300 days, which was extended to 330 days after 2001. Conditions vary depending on age and length of time contributing to the system. The larger private companies were also responsible for subsidized housing, health benefits, retirement pension and other benefits for recreational activities in a package called lifetime employment, practiced after 1960. All these, naturally add to the cost of big corporations, which then pass the cost on to the consumers in the form of higher prices.

Japanese economic takeoff after 1945

So did Europe.

World War II devastated Western Europe, inflicting a staggering death toll on combatants and civilians, and destroying homes, buildings, factories and key

At the time, leaders in Washington understood that the United States had a powerful strategic interest in helping Western Europe to recover and stand on its own. As Secretary of State George C. Marshall
said on June 5, 1947: “Our policy is directed not against any country or doctrine but against hunger, poverty, desperation and chaos. Its purpose should be the revival of a working economy in the world so as to permit the emergence of political and social conditions in which free institutions can exist.”

That’s why the United States worked to rebuild post-war Europe,
investing $22 billion — or roughly $182 billion in real 21st-century dollars adjusted for inflation — in economic foreign assistance across 16 war-torn nations from 1946 to 1952. To be sure, America’s post-war commitment to Western Europe demonstrated our nation’s character. Yet it also advanced our economic interests. America’s $182 billion in economic foreign assistance to Europe amounts to far less than the more than $250 billion in goods that the United States now annually exports to those countries.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...06/the-lessons-from-us-aid-after-world-war-ii

Africa was still colonized and blacks still in apartheid here.

So yes, it was discrimination. IQ had nothing to do with it.

Learn the truth.

And that's what you gotta know.
People ALIVE got compensation, not their descendants 150 years later.

You think a racist is anyone who doesn't agree with you. And another thing: the truth can't be racist. It is what it is.

No, I think a racist s a person who believes racist crap. Like most of what you post. There is no truth in it.

Well I was born here and since your punk ass doesn't tell whites who complain about this country to go back to Europe then I'm going to stay.
I don't care if you stay, just stop blaming whites for slavery. We weren't alive, so NOT OUR PROBLEM!
Just like IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO YOU, so you get no compensation.

abu afak last post

MOST American Whites - and ASIANS - didn't come here on the "Mayflower" either. Irish, Italians, Jews, Russians, etc, came here Broke-ass and Discriminated against.

Many Asians in fact, came here as indentured Railway labor just as blacks were being freed from slavery

Then we Interned the Japanese as late WWII, and they lost everything. We Nuked their resourceLess Seismic Rock, and killed a good portion of their male population.
YET NE Asians HERE surpass us in Average IQ and Income, and Japan was the #2 economy within "50 years" of losing WWII.

It's IQ.
It's Genetic.
Reality Check:
It's that simple.

Before Colonialization Marco Polo found, Silk, Porcelain, Gunpowder, a Civil Service system, and Astronomical records in China/Japan.
In sub-Saharan Africa, just the same hunter-gatherer man had been 100,000 years ago before migrants who left had Evolved above their ancestral populations. No written language, no wheel.

Were it not for 'Whites', in fact, sub-Saharan Africa would be the same as it was those milennia ago... even today. Half the continent Wiped out by AIDS or Ebola without White medicine, and many still live in huts. Sub-Sahara still an un-self-governable rabble.

The world only makes sense knowing/acknowledging this fact, rather than 10,000 rationalizations/excuses.
End abu afak last post

IM2 said:
Yeah and so what happened to blacks after they were freed from slavery? The rest of what you say isn't worth me wasting my time. It's the same old tired lie

NO Answer.
IQ.

NE Asians - 106
White/Euro - 100
sub-Saharan - 70.

And that's the way the world looked BEFORE SLAVERY/colonialization and still does.

As I pointed out.
`

In 1988, President Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act to compensate more than 100,000 people of Japanese descent who were incarcerated in internment camps during World War II. The legislation offered a formal apology and paid out $20,000 in compensation to each surviving victim. The law won congressional approval only after a decade-long campaign by the Japanese-American community.

In September, 1945, General Douglas MacArthur took charge of the Supreme Command of Allied Powers (SCAP) and began the work of rebuilding Japan. Although Great Britain, the Soviet Union, and the Republic of China had an advisory role as part of an “Allied Council,” MacArthur had the final authority to make all decisions. The occupation of Japan can be divided into three phases: the initial effort to punish and reform Japan, the work to revive the Japanese economy, and the conclusion of a formal peace treaty and alliance.

During the Cold War, strategic interests led the U.S. to allow Japan to export to the US while protecting its domestic market, enabling the formation of cartels and non-market driven factors in Japanese economy, and the development of an asymmetrical trade relationship with the U.S. The export-driven economy that Japan consequently developed also benefited enormously from an international market of low tariffs (by joining the GATT, forerunner of WTO), low prices of oil and other raw materials needed for industrial development.

Because Article 9 of the Japanese constitution forbids Japan from rearmament, Japan has lived under the umbrella of U.S. military protection, spending only 1 per cent of their GNP on the military's defensive abilities (which is a huge sum of money as the Japanese economy grew to be the second largest in the world), which, percentage wise, helped save the Japanese much money if they were militarily on their own.

In Japan, a welfare society rather than welfare state exists, characterized by total employment, including cartels of small and medium sized companies to prevent them from bankruptcy in order to maintain total employment.
The welfare society and total employment enabled the Japanese state to devote much of the money it would have spent on welfare to industrial development, in the form of bank loans.

During the American occupation:1946-49, Japanese economy was sustained by $500 million annually from the US. Despite this help, because of wartime devastation, Japanese economy was in shambles.

In reaction, the American occupational forces invited the Detroit banker Dodge to balance Japanese economy, who introduced the Dodge Plan (1949): balance budget, reduce inflation, repay Japanese government debts. Fix exchange rate ($1=360 yen). (compared with $1=110 yen today)

That this exchange rate made Japanese yen too expensive shows the high inflation going on in Japan before 1949.

Reaction to the Dodge Plan: massive laying off of workers and economic recession, because Japanese goods became less competitive in the international market (too expensive) (Dodge hoped that after the initial pain, Japanese economy would start steady development later on).

In reaction: state bank loans to private companies to prevent them from bankruptcy. In the 1950s, major concern of Japanese economy was capital accumulation and export promotion; also medium sized companies protested against tax increases. These concerns prevented the formation of a welfare state because that would require tax increases. Instead, the state promoted a welfare society through legislation. The welfare society, through maintaining near total employment via liberal government loans to private companies, dispensed with the need for unemployment benefits. Retirement pensions came largely from personal savings and company compensation, rather than benefits from the state.

The welfare society saved Japanese government much money, which was liberally loaned to companies and guaranteed a secure supply of funding to many companies, leading some to competition and technological innovation. (but it also prevented some companies from upgrading themselves because of guaranteed funding, so it was a two sided story).

Under the welfare society, limited unemployment benefits do exist, but they are provided by the private companies. The unemployment insurance premiums are borne by workers and employers on a fifty-fifty basis. The government pays only a partial sum of the management and operation costs--14 percent of the cost for unemployment insurance and the other services concerning unemployment is covered directly out of the national treasury account. The wage withholding is, in principle, set at 1.1 percent of the total annual salary. However, the actual rate of contribution to these schemes was lowered to 0.9 percent in fiscal 1992, and has been at 0.8 percent since fiscal 1993. Unemployment benefits were 60 percent to 80 percent of the wage before becoming unemployed for a period of 90 to 300 days, which was extended to 330 days after 2001. Conditions vary depending on age and length of time contributing to the system. The larger private companies were also responsible for subsidized housing, health benefits, retirement pension and other benefits for recreational activities in a package called lifetime employment, practiced after 1960. All these, naturally add to the cost of big corporations, which then pass the cost on to the consumers in the form of higher prices.

So did Europe.

World War II devastated Western Europe, inflicting a staggering death toll on combatants and civilians, and destroying homes, buildings, factories and key

At the time, leaders in Washington understood that the United States had a powerful strategic interest in helping Western Europe to recover and stand on its own. As Secretary of State George C. Marshall
said on June 5, 1947: “Our policy is directed not against any country or doctrine but against hunger, poverty, desperation and chaos. Its purpose should be the revival of a working economy in the world so as to permit the emergence of political and social conditions in which free institutions can exist.”

investing $22 billion — or roughly $182 billion in real 21st-century dollars adjusted for inflation — in economic foreign assistance across 16 war-torn nations from 1946 to 1952. To be sure, America’s post-war commitment to Western Europe demonstrated our nation’s character. Yet it also advanced our economic interests. America’s $182 billion in economic foreign assistance to Europe amounts to far less than the more than $250 billion in goods that the United States now annually exports to those countries.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blog...06/the-lessons-from-us-aid-after-world-war-ii

Learn the truth.

Cobell v Salazar dumb ass. Go look it up. Besides white liability for reparations did not end 150 years ago.

No, I think a racist s a person who believes racist crap. Like most of what you post. There is no truth in it.
You see the truth, you just refuse to acknowledge it. And it pisses you off that your narrative is bogus.

I don't care if you stay, just stop blaming whites for slavery. We weren't alive, so NOT OUR PROBLEM!

I will blame whites for slavery, the 100 years after slavery for right now and in the future until white racism ends here. Your white ass is the beneficiary of all these things. So we are owed compensation and what you think doesn't erase the debt owed.

abu afak last post

It's IQ.
It's Genetic.
Reality Check:
It's that simple.

End abu afak last post

IM2 said:

NO Answer.
IQ.

NE Asians - 106
White/Euro - 100
sub-Saharan - 70.

As I pointed out.
`

So did Europe.

Learn the truth.

Cobell v Salazar dumb ass. Go look it up. Besides white liability for reparations did not end 150 years ago.
I have no problem for compensation for anyone still alive who was a slave. How's that?

I will blame whites for slavery, the 100 years after slavery for right now and in the future until white racism ends here. Your white ass is the beneficiary of all these things. So we are owed compensation and what you think doesn't erase the debt owed.
So how much money would satisfy YOU? Got a number?

You see the truth, you just refuse to acknowledge it. And it pisses you off that your narrative is bogus.

To bad it's not. Now do you have something to intelligently add to this discussion?

To bad it's not. Now do you have something to intelligently add to this discussion?
You go first. :biggrin:

abu afak last post

It's IQ.
It's Genetic.
Reality Check:
It's that simple.

End abu afak last post

IM2 said:

NO Answer.
IQ.

NE Asians - 106
White/Euro - 100
sub-Saharan - 70.

As I pointed out.
`

So did Europe.

Learn the truth.

I have no problem for compensation for anyone still alive who was a slave. How's that?

Do you care that you are paying Native Americans today for things that happened 200 years ago? Because you are.

How's that?

You go first. :biggrin:

As expected.

Forum List

Back