We will soon know the truth about Trump and Russia

We are moving on regardless of any investigations or findings. Trump is the president, and the questions now are whether he can implement his policies.
So if they find wrongdoing, laws broken, it won't matter? Are you really that much of a tool?

So you are one of those leftards that are more concerned with the illegality of the e-mail hacking than you are about the revelations, no?

Funny how the NSA can hack and store all of the e-mails of the sheeple but when those of the elites are hacked and revealed? All of the sudden the leftard clown posse start soiling themselves indignation........

Russia had nothing to do with Wikileaks...Seth Rich, the recently murdered demcrat insider was the one that passed off a thumb-drive to a UK ambassador that then gave it to Julian Assange at the Ecuador embassy in London.
Dude, I am not rooting for anyone here. I want the guilty people to be arrested. I didn't vote for Hillary nor Trump, and if Trump is clean I will absolutely accept him as my president and hope for the best. I just don't trust Trump with his con artist/snake oil background.

I don't participate in the elections of this banana republic either but it is my hope that Trump and the "white hats" that are working within the alphabet agencies can take down the deep state/shadow government that has corrupted every president since JFK, the last president that tried to give us a hint about what we were facing....his speech about a monolithic conspiracy and those that belonged to secret societies and took secret oaths is as true today as it was 55 years ago and the military industrial complex/deep state/shadow government has only further embedded themselves onto us like ticks on a healthy dog and that is a fucking fact.

If Trump is just another establishment pawn? I will sniff it out and those that like what I post now, may turn on me.... but I am about the truth. I still believe that unless God intervenes that this country is in for the worst of times that will make the Great Depression seem like a walk in the park.

Forum List

Back