Well, this is absolute truth. Comply or die. This is it folks.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Yes, it's another TikTok so if you don't have it, get TikTok and I understand the irony and not getting it.

Anyway, it's true. You have the vaccine they got you already. We can talk myocarditis till we are blue, THEY WONT LISTEN.

If THEY have fired you etc for not taking the vaccine, THEY got you already.

Now those that don't COMPLY (the remnant) they will be coming after your kids.

The great separation is happening folks and this has been done before. Exactly like this and it was small time compared to what is going to be happening.

The wheat from the chaff

Angry black guy walking down the street ranting on TikTok?

You'll have to forgive my skepticism.

I wonder why OSHA's "Emergency Temporary Standard" somehow is allowed to supersede The Civil Rights Act, The Constitution, HIPPA, and EEOC?

My 2nd question is, if The Vaccinated can spread COVID then why are The Vaccinated being excluded from testing in this so called "Temporary Standard"?

Last edited:

Yes, it's another TikTok so if you don't have it, get TikTok and I understand the irony and not getting it.

Anyway, it's true. You have the vaccine they got you already. We can talk myocarditis till we are blue, THEY WONT LISTEN.

The great separation is happening folks and this has been done before. Exactly like this and it was small time compared to what is going to be happening.

The wheat from the chaff

Those FEMA prisons aren't going to fill themselves.

The wheat from the chaff

Dude needs to lay off the java for a minute. Myself, I have .338 reasons why no one will put their paws on our children. All .338 of those reasons arrive with over 1.5 tons of supersonic force and far-reaching consequences, out to say 1500 meters.

Forum List

Back