🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wendy Davis (LSR-TX) admits she lied, faking support for gun rights

What... like twice a day in your Depends?
Like in reality, which you can't face dumbass.
Like in your mouth, you shit eatin' pig fucker.

Go kill yourself.
Fucking stupid infant, as usual.
People who misspell the word "morons" should not EVER be calling others stupid.

You are a mental midget, incapable of intellectual debate. You will not be taken seriously until you grow the fuck up.
Go fuck yourself little man. You interest me not in the slightest.
I got you, Lib. You fuck up and it's my fault. Typical.

Normal people aren't surprised, they never expected anything else from her but lies. It's all most liberals have, since their agenda is unwanted by normal Americans. So lying becomes a way of life to them.

---------------------------------------------

Wendy Davis Admits She Was Faking Support for Gun Rights to Get Votes

by Sarah Rumpf2 Jan 2015719

Democrat Wendy Davis, who made national news for running one of the year’s most aggressively catastrophic campaigns, clawed her way back into the headlines this week with her comment that the “one thing” she would do differently in her race against Republican Greg Abbott is to abandon her support for the open carry of firearms.
In an interview with the San Antonio Express-News, Davis told Austin bureau chief Peggy Fikac:

“There is one thing that I would do differently in that campaign, and it relates to the position that I took on open carry. I made a quick decision on that with a very short conversation with my team and it wasn’t really in keeping with what I think is the correct position on that issue…

“Though I certainly support people’s right to own and to bear arms in appropriate situations, I fear with open carry, having watched that issue unfold during the campaign, that it will be used to intimidate and cause fear.”

As a refresher for Davis, who apparently suffers from the same constitutional illiteracy as her fellow Harvard law graduate, President Obama, the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution says “the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed,” period. Not “in appropriate situations.”

Davis also claimed that “as an elected public servant, I’ve always been true to my core beliefs. Always. And I’m so proud of that.” However, she then described her campaign position on open carry as ”the only time I felt like I’d strayed a bit from that.” In other words, she “only supported open-carry to get elected,” as Ashe Schow wrote for the Washington Examiner.

Davis’ admittedly facetious attempt to win votes from gun rights supporters fell flat. Despite her comments that she felt she had been “pretty strong in supporting the expansion of the rights of gun ownership,” the National Rifle Association (NRA) gave her an “F” rating, and her liberal supporters were left confused and outraged.

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)
Bet she lied about those tits also.

The bitch had no chance of winning from the start, she may as well told the truth.

Wendy didn't win the election, but she still won. I know you don't see it, and wouldn't admit it if you did, but her campaign moved the inevitable change of Texas from red to blue ahead by several years. Go ahead and laugh at that, but remember this post in a few years when a republican can't get elected as dogcatcher in Texas.

You obviously dont live in Texas.
Abortion Barbie did nothing but confirm our disdain for progressive bullshit.

The bitch had no chance of winning from the start, she may as well told the truth.

Wendy didn't win the election, but she still won. I know you don't see it, and wouldn't admit it if you did, but her campaign moved the inevitable change of Texas from red to blue ahead by several years. Go ahead and laugh at that, but remember this post in a few years when a republican can't get elected as dogcatcher in Texas.

Believe what you want, but just remember that you have been told what to expect.

Believe what you want, but just remember that you have been told what to expect.

By some dude on a message board.
I think I'll go with my 45 years of living in Texas thanks.

Ok, I'll go by my 65 years here.

Well I guess that just means you're flat out stupid.

Oh no. Another crazy right winger doesn't appreciate my opinion. I hope I don't start losing sleep over that.

Oh no. Another crazy right winger doesn't appreciate my opinion. I hope I don't start losing sleep over that.

Well you know what they say about opinions...

Well you know what they say about opinions...

Sure......right wingers opinions are usually wrong. That probably has something to do with being inside the fox bubble.

Normal people aren't surprised, they never expected anything else from her but lies. It's all most liberals have, since their agenda is unwanted by normal Americans. So lying becomes a way of life to them.

Democrat Wendy Davis, who made national news for running one of the year’s most aggressively catastrophic campaigns, clawed her way back into the headlines this week with her comment that the “one thing” she would do differently in her race against Republican Greg Abbott is to abandon her support for the open carry of firearms.
In an interview with the San Antonio Express-News, Davis told Austin bureau chief Peggy Fikac:

“There is one thing that I would do differently in that campaign, and it relates to the position that I took on open carry. I made a quick decision on that with a very short conversation with my team and it wasn’t really in keeping with what I think is the correct position on that issue…

“Though I certainly support people’s right to own and to bear arms in appropriate situations, I fear with open carry, having watched that issue unfold during the campaign, that it will be used to intimidate and cause fear.”

As a refresher for Davis, who apparently suffers from the same constitutional illiteracy as her fellow Harvard law graduate, President Obama, the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution says “the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed,” period. Not “in appropriate situations.”

Davis also claimed that “as an elected public servant, I’ve always been true to my core beliefs. Always. And I’m so proud of that.” However, she then described her campaign position on open carry as ”the only time I felt like I’d strayed a bit from that.” In other words, she “only supported open-carry to get elected,” as Ashe Schow wrote for the Washington Examiner.

Davis’ admittedly facetious attempt to win votes from gun rights supporters fell flat. Despite her comments that she felt she had been “pretty strong in supporting the expansion of the rights of gun ownership,” the National Rifle Association (NRA) gave her an “F” rating, and her liberal supporters were left confused and outraged.

So the OP believes the Second Amendment protects the right to bear arms even in inappropriate situations?

lol idiot.

So the OP believes the Second Amendment protects the right to bear arms even in inappropriate situations?

lol idiot.

That's a great spin! You should work for MSNBC.

lol idiot.

That's what the OP objected to, someone who doesn't think the right to bear arms applies to inappropriate situations.

lol idiot.

That's what the OP objected to, someone who doesn't think the right to bear arms applies to inappropriate situations.

Obfuscate!!!

Forum List

Back