🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wendy Davis (LSR-TX) admits she lied, faking support for gun rights

Wendy Davis Admits She Was Faking Support for Gun Rights to Get Votes

Good, gun nuts are fucking mornos.
MORNOS????????

Moron!
Typo fixed, dumbass.
Spelled morons wrong when calling gun rights supporters stupid, and you call ME a dumbass? Fucking hypocrite.
Shit happens dumbass...
What... like twice a day in your Depends?

Wendy Davis Admits She Was Faking Support for Gun Rights to Get Votes

Good, gun nuts are fucking mornos.
MORNOS????????

Moron!
Typo fixed, dumbass.
Spelled morons wrong when calling gun rights supporters stupid, and you call ME a dumbass? Fucking hypocrite.
Shit happens dumbass...
Like in reality, which you can't face dumbass.

MORNOS????????

Moron!
Typo fixed, dumbass.
Shit happens dumbass...
Like in your mouth, you shit eatin' pig fucker.

Go kill yourself.

The bitch had no chance of winning from the start, she may as well told the truth.

Wendy didn't win the election, but she still won. I know you don't see it, and wouldn't admit it if you did, but her campaign moved the inevitable change of Texas from red to blue ahead by several years. Go ahead and laugh at that, but remember this post in a few years when a republican can't get elected as dogcatcher in Texas.

Typo fixed, dumbass.
Shit happens dumbass...

Go kill yourself.
Fucking stupid infant, as usual.

Shit happens dumbass...

Go kill yourself.
People who misspell the word "morons" should not EVER be calling others stupid.

You are a mental midget, incapable of intellectual debate. You will not be taken seriously until you grow the fuck up.

Shit happens dumbass...

Go kill yourself.

You are a mental midget, incapable of intellectual debate. You will not be taken seriously until you grow the fuck up.
Go fuck yourself little man. You interest me not in the slightest.

The bitch had no chance of winning from the start, she may as well told the truth.

Wendy didn't win the election, but she still won. I know you don't see it, and wouldn't admit it if you did, but her campaign moved the inevitable change of Texas from red to blue ahead by several years. Go ahead and laugh at that, but remember this post in a few years when a republican can't get elected as dogcatcher in Texas.

Maybe a few decades, not a few years and Ms Wendy set it back, she didn't help the commiecrats at all.

Go kill yourself.

Funny, there are allot of folks who feel the same about YOU.

Maybe a few decades, not a few years and Ms Wendy set it back, she didn't help the commiecrats at all.

You keep thinking that.

Go kill yourself.

Americans are as dumb as dog shit. Why would that surprise me eh dummy? And "a lot" is two words dumbass.

Go kill yourself.

Americans are as dumb as dog shit. Why would that surprise me eh dummy? And "a lot" is two words dumbass.

You're the last person who should be giving spelling lessons, "moron".

Go fuck yourself, dummy.

You keep thinking that.

Davis got her ass kicked by 20 points, I think I'm on pretty solid ground.

Go fuck yourself, dummy.

Back at ya retard.

Well she's a typical Democrat. it's amazing how their base doesn't care how they lie to them constantly.

the sad thing is those same people VOTE for our lives.

Go fuck yourself, dummy.

Back at ya retard.
The retard is you and Palin's drooler, standing on the fucking dog like a step-stool, which she approves of.

Well, you Texas conservatives may have been fooled too:

Texas may be warming to the Medicaid expansion. That’s a big deal.

"Obamacare supporters are seeing a hopeful sign that one of the law's biggest foes, Texas, is rethinking its opposition to the Medicaid expansion...

In a private meeting with Houston-area state lawmakers last week, Gov.-elect Greg Abbott brought up a topic so radioactive in Texas politics that even the mention of it caught the room off guard, according to three of those present.
The longtime attorney general, who made a name for himself by suing President Barack Obama and his administration, asked for more information about a compromise recently struck by the Republican governor of Utah and the federal government that could pave the way for that heavily conservative state to expand Medicaid through the president's signature health care law."

Texas may be warming to the Medicaid expansion. That 8217 s a big deal. - The Washington Post

A Democrat lying again??? OMG!!! Who would have thunk it?

Have you ever known one of those bastards not to lie?

Lies define the Democrat Party.

Well, you Texas conservatives may have been fooled too:

Texas may be warming to the Medicaid expansion. That’s a big deal.

"Obamacare supporters are seeing a hopeful sign that one of the law's biggest foes, Texas, is rethinking its opposition to the Medicaid expansion...

In a private meeting with Houston-area state lawmakers last week, Gov.-elect Greg Abbott brought up a topic so radioactive in Texas politics that even the mention of it caught the room off guard, according to three of those present.
The longtime attorney general, who made a name for himself by suing President Barack Obama and his administration, asked for more information about a compromise recently struck by the Republican governor of Utah and the federal government that could pave the way for that heavily conservative state to expand Medicaid through the president's signature health care law."

Texas may be warming to the Medicaid expansion. That 8217 s a big deal. - The Washington Post

Would you be willing to make a small wager whether this actually happens or not? I say it won't.

Forum List

Back