We're now going to hear a real First Lady speak

No. Everyone knows that no one wants to hear from a Booooosh, especially their own party.

10-4 that! Especially since RINO cry-babies have marginalized themselves. The selfish F'in Bush family deserves to rot in hell, especially after all the old-guard Repubs supported them when they had their conventions. Unfortunately, Barbara Bush opened up her legs one more time to spawn a pussy son named Jeb.

you know the RINO's are the people who hijacked the party, right? by definition, the establishment IS the Republican party....

words have meaning.

The establishment is the far-left hijacked once sane Democrat Party that has been running the country into the ground for the last 71/2 years. You must've been in a long term coma.
You must not be very good. Ive made a ton of money during that timeframe. Maybe you should just buy bonds.

In your fantasies. Retired 8 years ago, live in a gated community, etc., etc., but if you need walking money, I need my RV in storage washed and waxed..........idjit.
It's not my fault you live on a fixed income, living off the USG teat...

Whaaatt? Does the OP mean that the lovely Laura Bush is speaking tonite?
No. Everyone knows that no one wants to hear from a Booooosh, especially their own party.

10-4 that! Especially since RINO cry-babies have marginalized themselves. The selfish F'in Bush family deserves to rot in hell, especially after all the old-guard Repubs supported them when they had their conventions. Unfortunately, Barbara Bush opened up her legs one more time to spawn a pussy son named Jeb.

you know the RINO's are the people who hijacked the party, right? by definition, the establishment IS the Republican party....

words have meaning.

The establishment is the far-left hijacked once sane Democrat Party that has been running the country into the ground for the last 71/2 years. You must've been in a long term coma.

that's funny given that baby bush crashed the economy and this president has done pretty well with job creation even despite the rightwingnut obstructionists.

if you haven't done better, you should probably make certain we have a democratic House and Senate to do things that grow the economy and add even more obs.

'Bubba' Clinton helped crash it too, signing the repeal of Glass-Steagall........safe to say it was a bi-partisan effort, but hive drones like you can only blame 'Da Boosh'.........

words have meaning.

You must not be very good. Ive made a ton of money during that timeframe. Maybe you should just buy bonds.

In your fantasies. Retired 8 years ago, live in a gated community, etc., etc., but if you need walking money, I need my RV in storage washed and waxed..........idjit.

You're sounding stupid now.

Is it a Freudian slip after 7 1/2 years when bigoted democrats finally admit that Hussein's wife is a 'real" 1st lady? Did low information KKK democrats have any doubts?
Let's just say her leader skills became more differentiated when Moronia used her speech without permission.

The things Warren is talking about now, have actually been brought to light by the Republican canidates over the last year or more, and especially with Trump leading the charge on the issues the Dems refuse to address, unless trying to steal someone else's lightening. Warren the race hustler, yet another one trying to work it for votes for the Dems.

words have meaning.

that's funny given that baby bush crashed the economy and this president has done pretty well with job creation even despite the rightwingnut obstructionists.

if you haven't done better, you should probably make certain we have a democratic House and Senate to do things that grow the economy and add even more obs.

'Bubba' Clinton helped crash it too, signing the repeal of Glass-Steagall........safe to say it was a bi-partisan effort, but hive drones like you can only blame 'Da Boosh'.........

words have meaning.

congress -- the GOP congress led by newtie had to pass that legislation to repeal it fist, dumbo.

and did glass steagel prohibit the shadow banks which were the real problem during the crash?

just wondering

The things Warren is talking about now, have actually been brought to light by the Republican canidates over the last year or more, and especially with Trump leading the charge on the issues the Dems refuse to address, unless trying to steal someone else's lightening. Warren the race hustler, yet another one trying to work it for votes.

Maybe she should stick to flipping houses.

words have meaning.

Envy will get you nowhere, gramps. Again, sorry you've been unable to profit much over the past 7-1/2 years. But I can see you're bitter.

words have meaning.

words have meaning.

congress -- the GOP congress led by newtie had to pass that legislation to repeal it fist, dumbo.

and did glass steagel prohibit the shadow banks which were the real problem during the crash?

just wondering

Ask your messiah Obama, who hired Bushs' economic team right after he got elected. BTW, keep wondering, cause you haven't a clue, and at this rate, never will.

FLASHBACK: Michelle Obama launches attack on Clinton.

Michelle Obama, who could become America’s first black First Lady, has launched a scathing attack on her husband’s opponent Hillary Clinton, stating she represents “the same old thing over and over again”.

Whereas Barack Obama preaches a message of hope and transcending differences that is more kumbaya than combative, his wife, like him a lawyer and a Harvard graduate, did not hesitate to take his main opponent on in an appearance at a Las Vegas.

On her 44th birthday, and less than 48 hours before today’s crucial Nevada caucuses, Mrs Obama spoke passionately about racial slurs against her husband and the symbolism of having a black family in the White House.

In a fiery comparison between his 2004 Senate campaign and this year’s presidential race, she said: “You know what they were saying about him then? They said he was too young. They said he was too inexperienced. They said he should wait his turn.

Well, he was too young and inexperienced. But Hillary the racist had to be stopped.

The things Warren is talking about now, have actually been brought to light by the Republican canidates over the last year or more, and especially with Trump leading the charge on the issues the Dems refuse to address, unless trying to steal someone else's lightening. Warren the race hustler, yet another one trying to work it for votes for the Dems.
Right. And Trumpf's shoutout to the "LBGTQ" community wasn't pandering. Do you ever stop to think before you type?

Envy will get you nowhere, gramps. Again, sorry you've been unable to profit much over the past 7-1/2 years. But I can see you're bitter.

Stupid is, as stupid sounds, debt serf.

Stupid is, as stupid sounds, debt serf.
My mortgage is paid off and waaaay before retirement, old man. again, you haven't a clue. (Also live in a gated community but not because I'm afraid of my shadow. Big whoop.)

When will the Democrats learn that people are Americans, and they are human beings that are not to be defined as black or white ? You don't see a conservative saying when talking about Americans things like (that black boy who thinks is my hair like yours or my two daughters who are black),I mean your kidding me right ? When will these weak Democrats stop with the bull crap ?

The things Warren is talking about now, have actually been brought to light by the Republican canidates over the last year or more, and especially with Trump leading the charge on the issues the Dems refuse to address, unless trying to steal someone else's lightening. Warren the race hustler, yet another one trying to work it for votes.

Maybe she should stick to flipping houses.
. Is that her qualification ? Wow, they'll let anyone be a politician won't they? I wonder how many bull crap home sales she's added to her account ?

Forum List

Back