Were you surprised by the result of the Mueller investigation?

The AG's letter actually doesn't stipulate any facts of the matter.
You only believe this because you don't like what it said.
but it did have a fact. no open indictments. that's a fact. without an indictment means there is no collusion.
Well, of course.
The left generally remains in denial; some of them have moved on to anger and/or bargaining.
Barr's letter also was factual about the number of lawyers Mueller used. But those are not facts of the matter.
Fact of the matter: You only believe this because you don't like what it said.

Congress does.
Nothing the law grants Congress access to an IC report other than what the AG send to Congress in his summary.
Congress chose the AG as the vehicle for its oversight.
Not true in any way. None of it.
If you choose to remain ignorant of the law, you cannot be helped.

The constitution allows congress to conduct oversight. Oversight over the executive branch. Barr is not required to give congress access but could by his own discretion. Courts could open the sealed GJ testimony given the seriousness of this case. It doesn't need to be a fight.

but it did have a fact. no open indictments. that's a fact. without an indictment means there is no collusion.
Well, of course.
The left generally remains in denial; some of them have moved on to anger and/or bargaining.

Barr's letter also was factual about the number of lawyers Mueller used. But those are not facts of the matter.
The fact of the matter is that with the full resources of the Justice Department at his disposal, in two year investigation Mueller was unable to find any evidence of collusion with the Russians and didn't find evidence sufficient to conclude obstruction of justice. And now you guts are jonesing for more lies about the President.

Congress does.
Nothing the law grants Congress access to an IC report other than what the AG send to Congress in his summary.
The constitution allows congress to conduct oversight.
And congress codified this oversight into law.
In that law, it specified that the AG sends a report to Congress; Congressional access to the report is through the AG.

Post up the Mueller report.
You are fully aware of the fact I need not post the report to know the results of the report.
The fact you do not like the results in no way means they are not the results.
LOL.....
You don't know the results, dope.

Barr quoted exactly two sentences from the report.
and the biggest one he quoted was no indictments to act on. Do you know what that one fact means? I bet you don't have the brain power to understand it. but here, no indictment to act on means there is no crime. no crime=........
and the biggest one he quoted was no indictments to act on. Do you know what that one fact means? I bet you don't have the brain power to understand it. but here, no indictment to act on means there is no crime. no crime=........

It doesn't mean that at all, dope.
A sitting president cannot be indicted. Right?
Show us the crimes liar, not some bullshit media speculation.

LOL....

I don't know if there are crimes. Neither do you.

You are fully aware of the fact I need not post the report to know the results of the report.
The fact you do not like the results in no way means they are not the results.
LOL.....

LOL....

sure we do, there are no indictments to act on.

Congress does.
In that law, it specified that the AG sends a report to Congress; Congressional access to the report is through the AG.
Nope.
There is no such law. There's a DOJ regulation regarding a special consel and their report to the AG. The AG writes the DOJ regulations. That means Barr can do as he wishes.

afb032719dAPR20190327044508.jpg

Political Cartoons by AF Branco
A Republican appointed DOJ ordered this Special Investigation and it was appropriately completed. It was worth the cost. The outcome should please you. Quit griping.
nope. Rod Rosenstein was obammy's. just saying, I wish you fks would learn who is who.
I looked, but I couldn't find that anywhere. Bush appointed him as a US Attorney in 2005. He did this and that and Trump made him Deputy blah blah in 2017.

Rod Rosenstein - Wikipedia

"Attorney General Eric Holder appointed Rosenstein to prosecute General James Cartwright, a former Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, for leaking to reporters.[21] Cartwright pled guilty, but was later pardoned.[21]"

LOL.....

LOL....

Again, dope. If a sitting president cannot be indicted, there would be no indictments regardless of criminality. Right?

Nope.
There is no such law. There's a DOJ regulation regarding a special consel and their report to the AG. The AG writes the DOJ regulations. That means Barr can do as he wishes.
that seems to be correct.

Nope.

LOL....

Again, dope. If a sitting president cannot be indicted, there would be no indictments regardless of criminality. Right?
yes there would be. it would be in the packet as an indictment to act on. It's why I've continued to use that language in my posts. That indictment would wait until the president was out of office. sorry bubba. nothing in the report. nadda, history baby!!!!!

Nope.

Great. So given the serious nature of this investigation, why not give America closure on the issue after two years of excrutiating uncertainty?

Nope.

Post the law, dope.

Well, of course.

The fact of the matter is that with the full resources of the Justice Department at his disposal, in two year investigation Mueller was unable to find any evidence of collusion with the Russians and didn't find evidence sufficient to conclude obstruction of justice. And now you guts are jonesing for more lies about the President.

Actually that is your speculation. You didn't even include a single quote from Barr.

Nope.

Great. So given the serious nature of this investigation, why not give America closure on the issue after two years of excrutiating uncertainty?
dude release everything is my montra. all of it. all congressional records everything, protecting the innocent only.

Nope.

Post the law, dope.
You don't accept truth facts or laws.

LOL....

yes there would be. it would be in the packet as an indictment to act on. It's why I've continued to use that language in my posts. That indictment would wait until the president was out of office. sorry bubba. nothing in the report. nadda, history baby!!!!!

Ok. Now how would you know if there were?
Sealed indictments are sealed. I'm not saying there are any but simply pointing to your faulty logic.

Forum List

Back