What are the chances of a Trump re-election WITHOUT a wall?

If Trump doesn't get his wall because of democrat intransigence then that is a major campaign issue in 2020. I can add it to the other policies Trump can beat their candidate with:
1. Open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Single Payer Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Promote Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Tax corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges deny any speakers except liberals and indoctrinate kids to be lifelong liberals or flunk out
20. The dems "Central Committee" appoint super-delegates to vote and subvert regular voters in primaries
21. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
22. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and published the phony Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
28. Allow the aclu, and BLM to protect criminals and put blue lives in danger. Stop and frisk saved lives, democrat Chicago is a war zone
29. Hire bimbos to swear that they were sexually assaulted by the GOP candidates.
30. Block voter ID laws to ensure fraud.
31. Colleges only hire liberal professors, and promote only the Leftist perspective, conservatism is not allowed on campus.
32. Democrats refuse to provide any funding for the wall, which DHS says is desperately needed.

The above list was collated by me and not copied from another source

Atta boy...........good for yo to prove that your way up Trump's lying (and orange) ass.....

Whereas any democrat running against the clown could say:

1. Remember that Trump promise of a wall paid for by Mexico???

2. Remember that Trump promise that the ACA would be replaced by a "better, cheaper, covering everybody" plan???

3. Remember that Trump promise for a $550,000 BILLION for an infrastructure plan???

4. Remember that Trump promise that he would balance the budget???

5. Remember that Trump promise that he would eliminate the debt through his tax scam???

6. Remember that Trump promise that he "defeated" ISIS???

7. Remember that Trump promise that he would "drain the swamp" while most of his own swamp was being sent to prison???

Etc. etc, etc,......................LOL
1. Mexico can still pay for the wall if Trump adds a tax on "remittances"
GOP lawmaker wants to tax money sent to Latin America

2. The illegal ACA will be replaced by better healthcare plans. Its in the courts.

3. Infrastructure is not dead, but paying for it is a problem

4. No I don't recall Trump promising to balance the Budget?

5. No I don't recall Trump promising to eliminate the Debt via tax cuts? He said they would increase the GDP, which it did

6. Trump defeated ISIS, Obama's JV Team....

7. Trump is draining the "deep state" swamp, including Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, etc.

1. Congress has to approve it and they never will thankfully.

2. The ACA is not illegal. The Republican plan is to return to the old system.

5. He said the tax cuts will pay for themselves which they are not. GDP is falling again.

6. ISIS is not dead. Bernard McGurk has said that ISIS is not dead and will reconstitute themselves f we leave prematurely which we are.

7. Trump is re-filling the swamp with new creatures. So many of his cabinet choices have been forced out due to investigations.
The "investigations" are harassment, designed to stop people from doing their job. You know that.

We are talking about internal investigations. Zinke is the latest Trump cabinet member to resign due to internal investigations,

Then why was tear gas used on women and children.

Because even the filth that are trying to get into our country realize how the MSM will portray it, so they stuck the women and children in front of the crowd and threw rocks are our agents from behind the women and children to provoke them. They know Americans are suckers and will believe anything the MSM does.........at least on the left.

You are the sucker. You will use anything you can find no matter how stupid it is.

MONDAY NOVEMBER 26 2018

“But the poor migrant women and children who got tear gassed by the mean Border Patrol agents,” you say? Hold on, because here are the facts. According to the border patrol agents tasked with controlling the influx of invading migrants from the caravan, the mostly male migrant caravan ushered women and children to the FRONT of the line, then used the women and children as human shields. From behind which the men threw rocks. Hear it for yourself, starting at the 3:50 mark:

WATCH: Border Patrol Confirms Male Migrants Used Women,Children as Human Shields

Forgive me if I trust Americans over you.

There is no invasion idiot.

So if I go to your house tonight, break a window and walk in, would you consider that an invasion?

No. It would be breaking and entering. You are comparing apples and oranges.

So please explain the difference between somebody breaking into your home uninvited and somebody breaking into our country uninvited.

Our country has always been open to people fleeing for their lives. In this case it is drug lords fueled by AMERICAN DOLLARS who have turned large swaths of Mexico and Central America into hell holes. We have even allowed people to come into this country for economic reasons. Sean Hannity admitted his family came to this country for economic reasons. Asylum laws say that the request has to be made IN THIS COUNTRY.

We still do allow people to come to this country..........LEGALLY.

In fact we allow a million foreigners a year to become citizens. This is on top of the 11 million VISA's we hand out and work permits every year. Now show me one industrial country in the world that even comes close to our generosity.

Nobody is fleeing for their lives. They live in a shitty country and want to better themselves. But that's not what asylum if for. They can apply for citizenship if that's their desire. We are not the dumping ground for the offspring of these hellholes. If we ever become that, they will keep making babies and shipping them northwards.

We are responsible for making these places hellholes. AMERICAN DOLLARS fuel the drug cartels. You are a demeaning worthless pig.

If Trumps approval by the people were as bad as the left-wing pollsters say it is, we wouldn't have gained Senate seats. In fact we would have lost quite a bit. Election results showed that Republicans and Democrats both had huge turnouts last election; the largest since 1929 on both sides. That is the exact opposite of what those approval ratings say about Trump.

Don't be an eternal moron on here........Those senate seats gained were almost all in vivid red states........Look at 2020 and how many GOP senate seats your ilk is going to have to defend........in the soon-to-be recession and scandal-ridden administration.

Recession? From what? The economy hasn't been this good in nearly a half-century. Again, wishful leftist thinking.

If Trump was so disliked, he wouldn't have drawn as many Republican voters to the polls as he did. In places where he supported the Republican candidate, they won. Through the promotion of hate and lies, the anti-white party with the help of the MSM were able to draw a bigger crowd of Democrats.

You are so full of bullshit. Trump campaigned in relatively safe states for him. They would have won those seats anyway. There is no hate and no lies. Telling the truth about Trump is hate and lies to you. That is why well educated voters are leaving the GOP.

They are? Then how did Republicans get such a great turnout for midterms?

Wishful thinking does not create reality. It only makes you feel better for some reason. But let me fill you in on something: Promoting the idiocy that Trump voters are deplorable, uneducated, racists doesn't make people feel guilty about anything. It only makes you on the left think that's how it will make people feel. The truth is that your strategies are as obvious to us as Obama's ears. It's something we laugh about and actually has the reverse effect.

How did Republicans lose 40 House seats and in doing so defeat 21 Republican incumbents.

You are the one engaging in wishful thinking. The Republican toehold on power is slowly disappearing. Democrats broke through in Arizona by winning a US Senate seat as well as 2 state offices. In Georgia, the Republican had to resort to every dirty trick in the book to narrowly win the Governor's race, and Democrats had their best showing in a US Senate race in decades. Trump's core of support is uneducated voters and rural areas. Your strategy is obvious as well. Sad to say it works among uneducated voters.

If you are going to use that, how did Republicans gain in the Senate where the holdup for the wall always was?

The Republicans in the House have too many anti-Trump RINO's and they lost because they didn't do their jobs.

White supremacists like you are at war with illegals. I do not make war on women and children. You do.
The only war being waged, you brainwashed idiot, is the one power-hungry, open-borders, pro-illegal immigration Democrats who are standing with Illegals are waging against American citizens.

Your childish personal attack consisting of calling someone a name is pathetic and meaningless...like you.

Then why was tear gas used on women and children. You and other Trump supporters say this is a invasion. American citizens do not agree with you.

You remind me of a petulant 2 year old child. You call other people names like traitor, supporters of MS-13 etc. etc., yet you whine when others do it to you. You are pathetic and meaningless.
Making a blanket statement that “America citizens do not agree with you.” is reflective of the bubble you live in.
You should have said, “Some Americans...”.

A majority of Americans do not agree with Trump. Trump supporters are the ones who live in a bubble.
Says who?
The globalist media who said Trump would never become president.

Even Rasmussen cannot find a majority who support a wall. The MSM came much closer to predicting the outcome of the midterm than Rasmussen did.

So if I go to your house tonight, break a window and walk in, would you consider that an invasion?

So please explain the difference between somebody breaking into your home uninvited and somebody breaking into our country uninvited.

Our country has always been open to people fleeing for their lives. In this case it is drug lords fueled by AMERICAN DOLLARS who have turned large swaths of Mexico and Central America into hell holes. We have even allowed people to come into this country for economic reasons. Sean Hannity admitted his family came to this country for economic reasons. Asylum laws say that the request has to be made IN THIS COUNTRY.

In fact we allow a million foreigners a year to become citizens. This is on top of the 11 million VISA's we hand out and work permits every year. Now show me one industrial country in the world that even comes close to our generosity.

Nobody is fleeing for their lives. They live in a shitty country and want to better themselves. But that's not what asylum if for. They can apply for citizenship if that's their desire. We are not the dumping ground for the offspring of these hellholes. If we ever become that, they will keep making babies and shipping them northwards.

We are responsible for making these places hellholes. AMERICAN DOLLARS fuel the drug cartels. You are a demeaning worthless pig.

You are a member of the Blame America First crowd, but I'm the worthless pig?

Then why was tear gas used on women and children.

Because even the filth that are trying to get into our country realize how the MSM will portray it, so they stuck the women and children in front of the crowd and threw rocks are our agents from behind the women and children to provoke them. They know Americans are suckers and will believe anything the MSM does.........at least on the left.

You are the sucker. You will use anything you can find no matter how stupid it is.

MONDAY NOVEMBER 26 2018

“But the poor migrant women and children who got tear gassed by the mean Border Patrol agents,” you say? Hold on, because here are the facts. According to the border patrol agents tasked with controlling the influx of invading migrants from the caravan, the mostly male migrant caravan ushered women and children to the FRONT of the line, then used the women and children as human shields. From behind which the men threw rocks. Hear it for yourself, starting at the 3:50 mark:

WATCH: Border Patrol Confirms Male Migrants Used Women,Children as Human Shields

Forgive me if I trust Americans over you.

Why should we believe them? They are covering their asses so they will say anything.

The only war being waged, you brainwashed idiot, is the one power-hungry, open-borders, pro-illegal immigration Democrats who are standing with Illegals are waging against American citizens.

Your childish personal attack consisting of calling someone a name is pathetic and meaningless...like you.

Then why was tear gas used on women and children. You and other Trump supporters say this is a invasion. American citizens do not agree with you.

You remind me of a petulant 2 year old child. You call other people names like traitor, supporters of MS-13 etc. etc., yet you whine when others do it to you. You are pathetic and meaningless.
Making a blanket statement that “America citizens do not agree with you.” is reflective of the bubble you live in.

A majority of Americans do not agree with Trump. Trump supporters are the ones who live in a bubble.
Says who?

Even Rasmussen cannot find a majority who support a wall. The MSM came much closer to predicting the outcome of the midterm than Rasmussen did.
I usually vote Democrat for Senator and Republican for local elections.
I want to put a hold on local taxes but I do want state wide infrastructure management.
I will not vote for any typical globalist R or D for President.
If Trump did not get the nomination I would not have voted.

Oh bullcorn. America isn't responsible for the world's hellholes. You're thinking is corrupt. You really should stop reading and listening to leftist marxists.

Says who?

Then why are Democrats desperately opposing Trump on the wall? Doesn't add up. You're parroting party propaganda.

Don't be an eternal moron on here........Those senate seats gained were almost all in vivid red states........Look at 2020 and how many GOP senate seats your ilk is going to have to defend........in the soon-to-be recession and scandal-ridden administration.

Recession? From what? The economy hasn't been this good in nearly a half-century. Again, wishful leftist thinking.

If Trump was so disliked, he wouldn't have drawn as many Republican voters to the polls as he did. In places where he supported the Republican candidate, they won. Through the promotion of hate and lies, the anti-white party with the help of the MSM were able to draw a bigger crowd of Democrats.

You are so full of bullshit. Trump campaigned in relatively safe states for him. They would have won those seats anyway. There is no hate and no lies. Telling the truth about Trump is hate and lies to you. That is why well educated voters are leaving the GOP.

They are? Then how did Republicans get such a great turnout for midterms?

Wishful thinking does not create reality. It only makes you feel better for some reason. But let me fill you in on something: Promoting the idiocy that Trump voters are deplorable, uneducated, racists doesn't make people feel guilty about anything. It only makes you on the left think that's how it will make people feel. The truth is that your strategies are as obvious to us as Obama's ears. It's something we laugh about and actually has the reverse effect.

How did Republicans lose 40 House seats and in doing so defeat 21 Republican incumbents.

You are the one engaging in wishful thinking. The Republican toehold on power is slowly disappearing. Democrats broke through in Arizona by winning a US Senate seat as well as 2 state offices. In Georgia, the Republican had to resort to every dirty trick in the book to narrowly win the Governor's race, and Democrats had their best showing in a US Senate race in decades. Trump's core of support is uneducated voters and rural areas. Your strategy is obvious as well. Sad to say it works among uneducated voters.

If you are going to use that, how did Republicans gain in the Senate where the holdup for the wall always was?

The Republicans in the House have too many anti-Trump RINO's and they lost because they didn't do their jobs.

Actually the Republicans did not do all that well in the Senate. 10 Senate races were run in states where Trump won and Republicans picked up 2 seats. Many on this board were talking about picking up a filibuster proof Senate. House races are a better indicator of trends as they are run every 2 years where as only a third of the Senate is up for election.

Look folks, like the ACA, the WALL is just something for Trump cult members to bitch about but NOT something that any rational mind would deem to be a necessity. PERIOD.

I am a member of the reality crowd. The US is the largest market for drugs and that is where these drug cartels get their money. Trump could go after these drug dollars and make it difficult for the cartels to get them but Trump wages war on women and children. The way you demean people is straight out of the Nazi playbook. It is disgusting.

Look folks, like the ACA, the WALL is just something for Trump cult members to bitch about but NOT something that any rational mind would deem to be a necessity. PERIOD.
How would you know as you are not rational?

I am a member of the reality crowd. The US is the largest market for drugs and that is where these drug cartels get their money. Trump could go after these drug dollars and make it difficult for the cartels to get them but Trump wages war on women and children. The way you demean people is straight out of the Nazi playbook. It is disgusting.
And when we attack a drug cartel holding children as hostages, you’ll blame Trump.

Ah, how fascinating. Here you are openly embracing fascism yet you are apparently too stupid to know it is fascism.

You are openly lying, again. We are at war with illegals.

White supremacists like you are at war with illegals. I do not make war on women and children. You do.

No you just defend illegals while they RAPE and KILL Americans.

Americans RAPE and KILL Americans as well. There is no point to your points.
So let in more? Why do you hate your fellow Americans so much that you're willing to put their safety and well being in jeopardy?

The fact is that their safety and well being are not in jeopardy.

You're more fucked up than usual Ray....

First, for a moron like you to "think" that Trump is a republican shows what a cult member you've become.

Second, almost 17 MILLION more democrat voters showed up last November....Your fucking orange clown has awakened the lazy democrats to show up to kick his sorry ass out of office.

Oh bullcorn. America isn't responsible for the world's hellholes. You're thinking is corrupt. You really should stop reading and listening to leftist marxists.

America fuels the drug cartels. We are their biggest market and that is fact. You should quit listening to right wing propaganda.

Forum List

Back