What are the chances of a Trump re-election WITHOUT a wall?

When you give money to the rich.....they keep it

The ooor don’t spend any more of the money they get to better my life than the rich. In fact thevooor sometimes use the money to keep themselves alive, which is to my detriment.

Therefore, since neither expenditure will improve my life, but giving money to the poor may end up being to my detriment, I prefer to see it going to the rich.

The ooor don’t spend any more of the money they get to better my life than the rich. In fact thevooor sometimes use the money to keep themselves alive, which is to my detriment.

Therefore, since neither expenditure will improve my life, but giving money to the poor may end up being to my detriment, I prefer to see it going to the rich.
The wealthy do more to degrade your standard of living than the poor ever will

God, you're heartless! But then, from all of your comments in the past, this doesn't surprise me at all.

As heartless as a heart attack in the middle of the Sahara desert. Always have been and always will be.
If I remember correctly, you said you quit your job and was leaving this country and was sending your wife and her family out onto the streets. And yet, here you still are. Typical tramp supporter, a liar just like he is.
Oh, and karma has a wonderful way of visiting trash like you, and you just might be one of the poor you hate so much. One can only hope..... And one more thing, if you think the rich give two fucks about you, then you're delusional. They would gladly take your 80K a year that you make and laugh about it as they kick you into the gutter. And, 80K a year in New England isn't jack shit. I'm in NC and make more than that and our COS is low here. And my IRA is in the upper six figure bracket. And, I'm someone you despise, an independent woman....

Last edited:

Not really. First off, I work in the utility industry. We keep their pool heaters and skate factories running. Secondly, the ooor do significant damage to my lifestyle in a daily basis.

I’ll take my chances.

Did your half brain ever wonder why Trump told his rich friends after the tax scam was passed, "I just made you guys a LOT richer"....???

I have no problem giving money to the rich. It’s the poor I don’t want my money going to.

When you give your money to the rich, it's usually in exchange for products or services. When you give your money to the poor, it's by force and and you get nothing in return.
Unless you're borrowing from the national treasury and handing them tax cuts...

Derp

Did your half brain ever wonder why Trump told his rich friends after the tax scam was passed, "I just made you guys a LOT richer"....???

I have no problem giving money to the rich. It’s the poor I don’t want my money going to.

When you give your money to the rich, it's usually in exchange for products or services. When you give your money to the poor, it's by force and and you get nothing in return.
Unless you're borrowing from the national treasury and handing them tax cuts...

Derp

Typical liberal who doesn't understand what the word "cut" means.

I better check how many wealthy moved into our suburb then. My property value is lower than when I bought the place 25 years ago. And all along I thought it was the poor that brought it down............silly me.

Boy are you a sucker

Of course they keep it, just like I keep their products or their services that took care of a problem. Why shouldn't they keep it?

If I remember correctly, you said you quit your job and was leaving this country and was sending your wife and her family out onto the streets. And yet, here you still are.

Oh, and karma has a wonderful way of visiting trash like you, and you just might be one of the poor you hate so much. One can only hope...

And one more thing, if you think the rich give two fucks about you, then you're delusional. They would gladly take your 80K a year that you make and laugh about it as they kick you into the gutter. And, 80K a year in New England isn't jack shit. I'm in NC and make more than that and our COS is low here. And my IRA is in the upper six figure bracket. And, I'm someone you despise, an independent woman....

1. My boss never accepted my resignation. I have to decide if I’m going back in the next week. If I don't go back the other option is suicide, not leaving the country. That would leave my wife and her family without the funds to pay the mortgage.

I’m very familiar with Karma. As noted above, failure to be able to pay bills leads to suicide, not destitution.

The rich don’t give a fuck about me. $80K is nothing in the major New England cities but outside of Rt 128 its a decent salary. Especially with my education and in my field. It more than pays my bills, which is all I care about.

Here's How America's Biggest Companies Are Spending Their Trump Tax Cuts (It's Not on New Jobs)

Here's How America's Biggest Companies Are Spending Their Trump Tax Cuts (It's Not on New Jobs)

Business owner gives employees an average of $20K in Christmas bonuses

MORON......virtually every dollar given to the poor is spent on goods and services that STIMULATE the economy....

Every million given back to rich folks gets spent on new Lear jets and Bentleys....

Good LOrd the above idiot is a dumb fucker..

MORON......virtually every dollar given to the poor is spent on goods and services that STIMULATE the economy....

Every million given back to rich folks gets spent on new Lear jets and Bentleys...

I don’t give a fuck about stimulating the economy. The economy of this country is not my interest or concern. Social issues are.

If I remember correctly, you said you quit your job and was leaving this country and was sending your wife and her family out onto the streets. And yet, here you still are.

Oh, and karma has a wonderful way of visiting trash like you, and you just might be one of the poor you hate so much. One can only hope...

And one more thing, if you think the rich give two fucks about you, then you're delusional. They would gladly take your 80K a year that you make and laugh about it as they kick you into the gutter. And, 80K a year in New England isn't jack shit. I'm in NC and make more than that and our COS is low here. And my IRA is in the upper six figure bracket. And, I'm someone you despise, an independent woman....

1. My boss never accepted my resignation. I have to decide if I’m going back in the next week. If I don't go back the other option is suicide, not leaving the country. That would leave my wife and her family without the funds to pay the mortgage.

I’m very familiar with Karma. As noted above, failure to be able to pay bills leads to suicide, not destitution.

The rich don’t give a fuck about me. $80K is nothing in the major New England cities but outside of Rt 128 its a decent salary. Especially with my education and in my field. It more than pays my bills, which is all I care about.
I'm educated too and have two degrees. But...you've said more than once here how you hate liberated women, which I am.

My guy takes care of many things here, and because he has a degree in Engineering and can fix just about anything. He is a Gulf War Vet and has what was listed as Gulf War Syndrome. They changed the name but I can't remember what it is. Anyhow, as a result, he gets VA disability and also SS disability.

We are partners and neither one of us are subservient to the other. Neither of us wants to get married, but we have tied up things legally so that we are each others beneficiaries. He would never command me to do anything, and for sure, never raise a hand to me because he knows his ass would be in jail quicker than he could blink. But, he is a true gentleman and would never even think of raising his hand to any woman......unlike you.

Between us, we are probably millionaires, but money doesn't influence us. We are humanitarians and I'm an avid animal rights person. He loves our animals as much as I do and they love him. And, it was his idea to heat the barn for the horses....what a guy!!

I know this makes you want to throw up because you are the complete opposite. Too bad.

My guy takes care of many things here, and because he has a degree in Engineering and can fix just about anything. He is a Gulf War Vet and has what was listed as Gulf War Syndrome. They changed the name but I can't remember what it is. Anyhow, as a result, he gets VA disability and also SS disability...

I know this makes you want to throw up because you are the complete opposite. Too bad.

Please pass my sincere gratitude for his service on to him.

Honestly, I don’t care about your relationship. I’m confident you will both get your just rewards after you pass away.

Have a nice evening.

Forum List

Back