What are You All Doing ?

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
There's not much going on since all "nonessential" business are shutting down around my state but hey thank god "essential" businesses like liquor stores are still open.

I'm having an old fashioned breakfast or rather an Old Fashioned for breakfast. I lined up all my guitars and fired up the amps that are too loud to play in the house and I'm gonna jam all day

There's not much going on since all "nonessential" business are shutting down around my state but hey thank god "essential" businesses like liquor stores are still open.

I'm having an old fashioned breakfast or rather an Old Fashioned for breakfast. I lined up all my guitars and fired up the amps that are too loud to play in the house and I'm gonna jam all day

Ebay is still open. Everything I posted this morning was "guaranteed 100% coronavirus free."

^^^ Have you been able to go anywhere in public at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh I can,or could.
But it's a pain in the ass,or hip in this case. They've cut me open 5 times in the last 9 months so I'm either hurting because I need surgery or hurting because I'm recovering.
And dont get me started on that damn walker!!!

Drinkin beer. Not too many just enough to wet the whistle.

Got my old laptop and kindle out to charge and check out.

Maybe take the suppressed 22 out off the covered back deck and nail some cans. (yeah it's legal libbies)
2JwS00e.jpg

Maybe take the suppressed 22 out off the covered back deck and nail some cans. (yeah it's legal libbies)
2JwS00e.jpg
This guy with his subconscious threat display must be experiencing anxiety. ^^^^

Music is the best course available. Imagine how proficient we'll all be when this is over.

Music is the best course available. Imagine how proficient we'll all be when this is over.
I have a nasty cut on my index finger so all I can do right now is play barre chords but hey I figure it's good for me

2JwS00e.jpg
This guy with his subconscious threat display must be experiencing anxiety. ^^^^

Yep, it's always revealing who among us thinks "what can I do to help or be productive" versus those who think "this is my chance to assault".

I have a nasty cut on my index finger so all I can do right now is play barre chords but hey I figure it's good for me

Hey, get a lipstick tube or broken bottle top and play slide there, Duane.

And open tunings. Da bomb.

2JwS00e.jpg

Oh, did you find that scary picture "threatening", you poor little snowflake?

Are you afraid of mufflers on a car, earplugs, or acoustic insulation too? How do you even manage with all those phobias you have to drag around with you every day?

:auiqs.jpg:

2JwS00e.jpg

Nice can on that Ruger. What did you have to pay for it and how long did the BATF take to process it?

2JwS00e.jpg
Whatever, hey you're the doctor. Sorry if I scared you too bad.

Last edited:

2JwS00e.jpg

Nice can on that Ruger. What did you have to pay for it and how long did the BATF take to process it?

Thank you. It's a Tactical innovations can. Think Tac 62 which is 5.5 inches. I have the Tac 65 on a ruger 10-22 it's 6 inch. They are alum, M baffles, very good cans. I was a 07ffl class2 sot so it was dealer pricing, about mid $200's I'd buy an assortment they had. Also have a Tac 16, 223 can all steel, rated full auto. They were about 450. Use it on wifes AR and my Howa bolt 223. In Maine we had a great NFA rep, turn arounds were about 6-8 weeks even for people buying cans from me.

2JwS00e.jpg

Yep, it's always revealing who among us thinks "what can I do to help or be productive" versus those who think "this is my chance to assault".
Indeed … I now volunteer my years of tech skills at a nearby hospital while Rep Clyburn is plotting to use Chinavirus to fundamentally transform America in Lenin's image. Have you seen the crap the Dems are trying to add to the emergency funding bill?

Democrats are traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

2JwS00e.jpg

Thank you. It's a Tactical innovations can. Think Tac 62 which is 5.5 inches. I have the Tac 65 on a ruger 10-22 it's 6 inch. They are alum, M baffles, very good cans. I was a 07ffl class2 sot so it was dealer pricing, about mid $200's I'd buy an assortment they had. Also have a Tac 16, 223 can all steel, rated full auto. They were about 450. Use it on wifes AR and my Howa bolt 223. In Maine we had a great NFA rep, turn arounds were about 6-8 weeks even for people buying cans from me.

Nice! I have an older Ruger Standard that I bought at a garage sale 6 years go. I asked the lady if she had any guns and she said she has a pistol she'd take $20 for. She went into the house and came out with a paper sack, and this was what was in it. I added the mount and the Burris reflex sight to it last Fall.

range%20day%2010-15-19_2.jpg

2JwS00e.jpg

Oh, did you find that scary picture "threatening", you poor little snowflake?

Are you afraid of mufflers on a car, earplugs, or acoustic insulation too? How do you even manage with all those phobias you have to drag around with you every day?

:auiqs.jpg:
Its not a scary picture. Its a threat display and I dont think youre smart enough to know the difference. Let me help you. You think its a scary picture so because you are weak and recessive you believe that it will scare people away. Sorry but all it makes me do is laugh at you and your defensive reaction. :mad:

2JwS00e.jpg

Nice! I have an older Ruger Standard that I bought at a garage sale 6 years go. I asked the lady if she had any guns and she said she has a pistol she'd take $20 for. She went into the house and came out with a paper sack, and this was what was in it. I added the mount and the Burris reflex sight to it last Fall.

range%20day%2010-15-19_2.jpg
Old Standards were cool! Had one back in the 70's. Find the first out with the red eagle on the grip!

Since its a hoax I'm doing whatever I've always done.

Forum List

Back