What China Thinks Of Trump

Why wouldn't China want to maintain the status-quo? It's enjoying a shocking $600 Billion trade deficit with the U.S. Trump wants to change that. Good on em.

That reporter doesn't look Chinese. And what city in China is that? Who the hell is that talking? Hell I don't give a damn. Next...

Countries like China, Japan, Mexico, and so on, wanna maintain the status-quo. And why not? They're enjoying huge trade deficits with the U.S., and taking advantage of awful negotiated trade deals. Trump does make em nervous. But that's a good thing. It's time for change.

I think the world hopes Americans vote Trump into the White House. They want to see America fail.

I think the world hopes Americans vote Trump into the White House. They want to see America fail.

America's already failing. Been that way for awhile. China's enjoying an astounding $600 Billion trade deficit with the U.S. But it's not alone. Many other countries are enjoying shitting on America too. Trump wants to change that. Good on em. I'm rooting for him.

your news didn't go the way you figured ehh . Looks like a buncha Americans responded to your news Liminal !!

so to sum it all up , To Hell with china and all the rest Liminal !!

so to sum it all up , To Hell with china and all the rest Liminal !!

Well, to hell with those nations shitting on America anyway. China and many other nations are enjoying massive trade deficits and awful trade deals. Why would they want anything to change? So, GO TRUMP!

heck , I go out of my way to avoid chinese or other foreign made goods when I can RC . I never ever bought a Chinese car or motorcycle . Besides that , I am willing to pay more for American made goods when I can .

Forum List

Back