What did you have for dinner?

You live in a shotgun shack? I believe you live in a state that takes muchas dinero to live..

yeah it's a nice place, there is only the 2 of us so it works. Yep, it's expensive. I'm a total underachiever and hubby is retired so - we get to do what we want, so that works....

He's retired, and he doesn't cook, help out with the household chores, do laundry or yard work? What in the hell does he do all day?

Probably the same thing I do.
Whatever he wants...although I do cook.

And what is that? You should help your wife if she is working and you aren't.

Uh-oh, HereWeGoAgain, earlier Chris said she was in fighting mood....she might have chosen YOU :eek-52:

You might need this:

635542210428685470.jpeg

8388.jpg

More like one of these...
athletic_jock_1.jpg

At 5'1" she'd need one of these if she was going to hit me in the noggin.
ST06066i.jpg

yeah it's a nice place, there is only the 2 of us so it works. Yep, it's expensive. I'm a total underachiever and hubby is retired so - we get to do what we want, so that works....

He's retired, and he doesn't cook, help out with the household chores, do laundry or yard work? What in the hell does he do all day?

Help her do what?
I do the cooking and she rinses the dishes and puts them in the dishwasher. Other than that everything else is taken care of.

Who cleans, who does the laundry, who takes care of the kids? Women are not slaves.

Maid,the dry cleaners and no kids ....

Extra virgin olive oil, also you have to be careful, there's a huge market of extra virgin olive oil mixed with cheaper oils sold as actual extra virgin olive oil. A way you can determine this, is by putting it in the fridge, although even this isn't 100% conclusive.

Extra virgin olive oil is comprised of mainly monounsaturated fat that gets more solid when cold. If you put a real extra virgin olive oil in the fridge, it ought to become thick and cloudy as it cools completely.

However, if the oil you put in the fridge fails to thicken at all, then you know it's probably mixed with cheaper oils.

Bertolli brands are not to be trusted, they already have been derided for their involvement in selling extra virgin olive oil mixed with canola oil.
I learned that by accident by putting it in the fridge and pulling lard out later on. The other thing is the flash point. Extra Virgin olive oil isn't suitable for cooking because it will burn. I always keep the regular or "lite" stuff around too for that.

Yes Extra virgin olive oil is actually flammable. Rapeseed oil, canola oil etc are best for cooking.

For high heat cooking, I use Avocado oil. It is mild and buttery but doesn't smoke until over 500 degrees.

:thup:

PS- Canola oil is a made up name. It's genetically modified RAPESEED OIL. Besides the disgusting name, it's really unnatural and gross stuff. Stay away from it. Watch the video at this link.....it shows how it is made. It is anything but "natural".....

Canola Oil: Good or Bad?

I think people are overly paranoid. I've always used canola, and I don't have any health problems. I guess perhaps some people are more prone to health problems than others and need to find a scape goat?

Rapeseed oil is an industrial oil that has been genetically modified for use as a cooking oil and then re-branded as "Canola" oil I mean, who want's to use an oil called "Rapeseed"? :lol:

At any rate, it may not be bad for you. But it is not even close to natural. The video I linked to is pretty gross.....and the article presents a well balanced look at the product.

My attitude is simple - Why take chances when I can use Avocado oil or Coconut oil that tastes better is 100% natural and has better nutrition?

Help her do what?
I do the cooking and she rinses the dishes and puts them in the dishwasher. Other than that everything else is taken care of.

Who cleans, who does the laundry, who takes care of the kids? Women are not slaves.

You have a maid? Good grief. Lol. Oh sorry, I's just one of the regular folks. :D

Extra virgin olive oil, also you have to be careful, there's a huge market of extra virgin olive oil mixed with cheaper oils sold as actual extra virgin olive oil. A way you can determine this, is by putting it in the fridge, although even this isn't 100% conclusive.

Extra virgin olive oil is comprised of mainly monounsaturated fat that gets more solid when cold. If you put a real extra virgin olive oil in the fridge, it ought to become thick and cloudy as it cools completely.

However, if the oil you put in the fridge fails to thicken at all, then you know it's probably mixed with cheaper oils.

Bertolli brands are not to be trusted, they already have been derided for their involvement in selling extra virgin olive oil mixed with canola oil.
I learned that by accident by putting it in the fridge and pulling lard out later on. The other thing is the flash point. Extra Virgin olive oil isn't suitable for cooking because it will burn. I always keep the regular or "lite" stuff around too for that.

Yes Extra virgin olive oil is actually flammable. Rapeseed oil, canola oil etc are best for cooking.

For high heat cooking, I use Avocado oil. It is mild and buttery but doesn't smoke until over 500 degrees.

:thup:

PS- Canola oil is a made up name. It's genetically modified RAPESEED OIL. Besides the disgusting name, it's really unnatural and gross stuff. Stay away from it. Watch the video at this link.....it shows how it is made. It is anything but "natural".....

Canola Oil: Good or Bad?

I think people are overly paranoid. I've always used canola, and I don't have any health problems. I guess perhaps some people are more prone to health problems than others and need to find a scape goat?

Rapeseed oil is an industrial oil that has been genetically modified for use as a cooking oil and then re-branded as "Canola" oil I mean, who want's to use an oil called "Rapeseed"? :lol:

At any rate, it may not be bad for you. But it is not even close to natural. The video I linked to is pretty gross.....and the article presents a well balanced look at the product.

My attitude is simple - Why take chances when I can use Avocado oil or Coconut oil that tastes better is 100% natural and has better nutrition?

I really don't "taste" the oil that I use for cooking. I only use a little. :)

Help her do what?

You have a maid? Good grief. Lol. Oh sorry, I's just one of the regular folks. :D

They really arent all that expensive.

You live in a shotgun shack? I believe you live in a state that takes muchas dinero to live..

Uh-oh, HereWeGoAgain, earlier Chris said she was in fighting mood....she might have chosen YOU :eek-52:

You might need this:

635542210428685470.jpeg

8388.jpg
Don't forget the cod piece!

KPC2.jpg

Help her do what?

We have a maid and a gardener....actually this is very moderate, my parents have a full-time staff of 24, my Grandparents have a full-time staff of 26 and about 10 of them have been with them nearly 40 years.

That's all moderate also, my Great-Great Grandparents had staffs of like 100 people, seriously.

Edited for stuff.

Last edited:

Help her do what?

We have a maid and a gardener....actually this is very moderate, my parents have a full-time staff of 24, my Grandparents have a full-time staff of 26 and about 10 of them have been with them nearly 40 years.

That's all moderate also, my Great-Great Grandparents had staffs of like 100 people, seriously.

Oh, I'm very impressed. You must be like the Queen mother. :D

Help her do what?

Younger and sexier darling :smoke:

Help her do what?

Muhammed is related to Bonnie Parker, I remember him mentioning it, OMG that's impressive!

Muhammed is related to Bonnie Parker, I remember him mentioning it, OMG that's impressive!

I rarely believe the things people say on the internet. Like the commercial . . . :lol:

I rarely believe the things people say on the internet. Like the commercial . . . :lol:

Yes but mines true. In hindsight, perhaps I should delete my comments, maybe not sensible having them there.

I think being related to Bonnie Parker is more impressive, she was badass.

Yes but mines true. In hindsight, perhaps I should delete my comments, maybe not sensible having them there.

You believe him? :lol: That's funny! Lol.

How do you know he isn't related to Bonnie Parker?

Lucy Hamilton, don't you know yet that most of the people who post on this forum are bat shit crazy yet? You cannot believe anything a person tells you online. People lie, especially on anonymous internet forums. Lol.

I'm the Princess of Morocco, BTW. I am super rich too. :D

How do you know he isn't related to Bonnie Parker?

How do you know he is? Because he's an anonymous poster online who told you so? Good grief, Lucy.

So you have been deceiving us, I just knew it!

Forum List

Back