What did you have for dinner?

Lucy Hamilton, don't you know yet that most of the people who post on this forum are bat shit crazy yet? You cannot believe anything a person tells you online. People lie, especially on anonymous internet forums. Lol.

I'm the Princess of Morocco, BTW. I am super rich too. :D

So you're not really 5'1" and petite!!!!:frown:

Lol. This is the real me. I'm famous, don't you know? :p

000cf1a4878611f1e65d09.jpg

Lucy Hamilton, don't you know yet that most of the people who post on this forum are bat shit crazy yet? You cannot believe anything a person tells you online. People lie, especially on anonymous internet forums. Lol.

Well some of them I've noticed are slightly off the beam.

I was brought up in an honourable environment and was taught not to tell people lies, in fact in hindsight I've been perhaps too honest here and of course my honesty has caused me some problems.

Maybe you would have liked it if I'd have been dishonest?

That is a relative's pic in the avatar..

I was brought up in an honourable environment and was taught not to tell people lies, in fact in hindsight I've been perhaps too honest here and of course my honesty has caused me some problems.

Maybe you would have liked it if I'd have been dishonest?

Well, a lot of people are very dishonest. That's why I hate people. :)

That is a relative's pic in the avatar..

Am I really so beautiful that you can't believe it's me? I'm flattered. Lol. :D

Muhammed is related to Bonnie Parker, I remember him mentioning it, OMG that's impressive!

I rarely believe the things people say on the internet. Like the commercial . . . :lol:

Yes but mines true. In hindsight, perhaps I should delete my comments, maybe not sensible having them there.

I think being related to Bonnie Parker is more impressive, she was badass.

You believe him? :lol: That's funny! Lol.

How do you know he isn't related to Bonnie Parker?

How do you know he is? Because he's an anonymous poster online who told you so? Good grief, Lucy.

I don't know, maybe I'm not cynical enough.

I rarely believe the things people say on the internet. Like the commercial . . . :lol:

Yes but mines true. In hindsight, perhaps I should delete my comments, maybe not sensible having them there.

I think being related to Bonnie Parker is more impressive, she was badass.

You believe him? :lol: That's funny! Lol.

How do you know he isn't related to Bonnie Parker?

How do you know he is? Because he's an anonymous poster online who told you so? Good grief, Lucy.

I don't know, maybe I'm not cynical enough.

Muhammed says a LOT of things. He likes to troll people.

Well, I have to go get something to eat before work. Have a good one, and be careful out there! It's a nut house! :lol:

Extra virgin olive oil, also you have to be careful, there's a huge market of extra virgin olive oil mixed with cheaper oils sold as actual extra virgin olive oil. A way you can determine this, is by putting it in the fridge, although even this isn't 100% conclusive.

Extra virgin olive oil is comprised of mainly monounsaturated fat that gets more solid when cold. If you put a real extra virgin olive oil in the fridge, it ought to become thick and cloudy as it cools completely.

However, if the oil you put in the fridge fails to thicken at all, then you know it's probably mixed with cheaper oils.

Bertolli brands are not to be trusted, they already have been derided for their involvement in selling extra virgin olive oil mixed with canola oil.
I learned that by accident by putting it in the fridge and pulling lard out later on. The other thing is the flash point. Extra Virgin olive oil isn't suitable for cooking because it will burn. I always keep the regular or "lite" stuff around too for that.

Yes Extra virgin olive oil is actually flammable. Rapeseed oil, canola oil etc are best for cooking.

For high heat cooking, I use Avocado oil. It is mild and buttery but doesn't smoke until over 500 degrees.

:thup:

PS- Canola oil is a made up name. It's genetically modified RAPESEED OIL. Besides the disgusting name, it's really unnatural and gross stuff. Stay away from it. Watch the video at this link.....it shows how it is made. It is anything but "natural".....

Canola Oil: Good or Bad?

I think people are overly paranoid. I've always used canola, and I don't have any health problems. I guess perhaps some people are more prone to health problems than others and need to find a scape goat?

Rapeseed oil is an industrial oil that has been genetically modified for use as a cooking oil and then re-branded as "Canola" oil I mean, who want's to use an oil called "Rapeseed"? :lol:

At any rate, it may not be bad for you. But it is not even close to natural. The video I linked to is pretty gross.....and the article presents a well balanced look at the product.

My attitude is simple - Why take chances when I can use Avocado oil or Coconut oil that tastes better is 100% natural and has better nutrition?
It's like when they said butter was bad, so here have some margarine. Natural is always better for the bod.

I learned that by accident by putting it in the fridge and pulling lard out later on. The other thing is the flash point. Extra Virgin olive oil isn't suitable for cooking because it will burn. I always keep the regular or "lite" stuff around too for that.

Yes Extra virgin olive oil is actually flammable. Rapeseed oil, canola oil etc are best for cooking.

For high heat cooking, I use Avocado oil. It is mild and buttery but doesn't smoke until over 500 degrees.

:thup:

PS- Canola oil is a made up name. It's genetically modified RAPESEED OIL. Besides the disgusting name, it's really unnatural and gross stuff. Stay away from it. Watch the video at this link.....it shows how it is made. It is anything but "natural".....

Canola Oil: Good or Bad?

I think people are overly paranoid. I've always used canola, and I don't have any health problems. I guess perhaps some people are more prone to health problems than others and need to find a scape goat?

Rapeseed oil is an industrial oil that has been genetically modified for use as a cooking oil and then re-branded as "Canola" oil I mean, who want's to use an oil called "Rapeseed"? :lol:

At any rate, it may not be bad for you. But it is not even close to natural. The video I linked to is pretty gross.....and the article presents a well balanced look at the product.

My attitude is simple - Why take chances when I can use Avocado oil or Coconut oil that tastes better is 100% natural and has better nutrition?
It's like when they said butter was bad, so here have some margarine. Natural is always better for the bod.

Margarine is nasty, I much prefer butter.

I had spaghetti...have made my own sauce for many years...I bet it has been 20 years since I bought a jar of spag. sauce.

As I said way back Ooosie --- that was the first thing I noticed about you. :thup:

As I said way back Ooosie --- that was the first thing I noticed about you. :thup:

Thanks Pogo :smile:

It seems to have annoyed Chris for some bizarre reason, she must prefer dishonest people.

It seems to have annoyed Chris for some bizarre reason, she must prefer dishonest people.

Ain't touching that. Chris is good people too, so you two work it out. :meow:

Ain't touching that. Chris is good people too, so you two work it out. :meow:

Yes well she made very strange and confusing comments yesterday.

Forum List

Back