🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Do Centrists Stand For?

I support abortion that's for sure. Woman's right to choose. That's not left. That's most Americans. I know a lot of Christians who are pro choice you right wing wackjob.

And no one supports baby diddlers. Maybe you secretly do but not me.
Those are not Christians, if they support baby killing like you do. True Christians will oppose abortion and sexual perversion.

Centrist is the wrong word, I am not really in the center on any single issue, I just do not agree with either side on most issues.

More personal freedom.

The right to marry the consenting adult you wish to marry. The right to run your business as you wish. The right to smoke a joint instead of drinking a 5th of Jack if that is what they want to do. Just to name a few.
Are any of these freedoms denied?

usiMlyn.jpg

Those are not Christians, if they support baby killing like you do. True Christians will oppose abortion and sexual perversion.

Then America really isn't a "christian" nation.

'Pro-Choice' Identification Rises to Near Record High in U.S.​

• 55% now identify as pro-choice, the highest percentage since 1995
Thanks for confirming this is true.

Then America really isn't a "christian" nation.

'Pro-Choice' Identification Rises to Near Record High in U.S.​

• 55% now identify as pro-choice, the highest percentage since 1995
Thanks for confirming this is true.
Then we need to return the US into a country that honors G-d. These people, everyone who supports baby killing, will be judged guilty of their sin by a Holy G-d and cast into the Lake of Fire, just like you, or anyone else who does not repent, turn to Yeshua, and be born again.

Then we need to return the US into a country that honors G-d. These people, everyone who supports baby killing, will be judged guilty of their sin by a Holy G-d and cast into the Lake of Fire, just like you, or anyone else who does not repent, turn to Yeshua, and be born again.
See everyone? This is what an extreme righty would say. Certainly not a centrist.

And you probably think everyone who disagrees with you is a lefty? They aren't. Most of us are centrists.

But I don't believe in God.

See everyone? This is what an extreme righty would say. Certainly not a centrist.

And you probably think everyone who disagrees with you is a lefty? They aren't. Most of us are centrists.
Everyone who disagrees with G-d is the enemy of Him. And yes, G-d Himself has standards of perfection nobody can attain without Christ. Therefore, homosexuals, adulterers, thieves, abortionists, etc. will never get to Heaven unless they repent and become born again through Christ.

Everyone who disagrees with G-d is the enemy of Him. And yes, G-d Himself has standards of perfection nobody can attain without Christ. Therefore, homosexuals, adulterers, thieves, abortionists, etc. will never get to Heaven unless they repent and become born again through Christ.
You forgot the very wealthy too. But let me guess you will defend them.

We're always hearing the Democrats are too far left and Republicans are too far right. We're told we need a third party that is centrist. To me centrists are people who don't believe in anything except compromise. So here's your chance to change my mind. What do centrists really stand for?
Apparently centrists stand for child sex trafficking, increasing the volume deadly fentanyl on our streets, supporting neo-nazi regimes in Europe, and the mutilation of children by degenerate doctors, because that is exactly what they gave us with their vote for Biden.

I don't disagree with nor am I an enemy of God because God doesn't exist.

If there is a god, good guess. Because he's never revealed itself. Never visited. All organized religions including yours are made up.

So homos are natural. It happens. And generic god doesn't care. Only your cult god cares. You made that up.

It's like people saying "why are you attacking god?". I'm not. I'm attacking you for trying to tell me your imaginary friend is real. Or that I'll go to hell if I don't believe.

No wonder Republicans pray on the religious. They're sooo fucking stupid.

Oh, and you are a god too then. Right? I mean what else do you call a person who when they die go off to live eternally in heaven? Never get sick, old, mad, sad. Are you kidding me? Wow! You're a god too!!! And all I would have to do is believe and I could be a god too. Only I'm not so fucking stupid I can believe that. Chalk it up to wishful thinking dummy.

Apparently centrists stand for child sex trafficking, increasing the volume deadly fentanyl on our streets, supporting neo-nazi regimes in Europe, and the mutilation of children by degenerate doctors, because that is exactly what they gave us with their vote for Biden.
That's freedom.

Remember that kid in third grade who told everyone in the class that Santa doesn’t exist?

Well, I got news for you…
God does not exist

I'm of the view, and I've repeated it often around here, because it's blatantly observable when you read or listen to people out in the GP, that so-called ''moderates '' are the single biggest threat to the cause of Individual liberty in America today simply because they tend to consistently just be okay with all of the bad, anti-liberty legislation coming from both sides of the party-of-one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back