What Do Centrists Stand For?

No DemocRAT has ever been a good president, especially Carter, Clintoon, the Mulatto Menace, and now, Joe Diaperhead
Only very stupid people judge a President based on his party. Parties change.
Abraham Lincoln is turning in his grave by the current Republican party.

I am surprised you don't like some of the Democrat presidents that were racists.

We're always hearing the Democrats are too far left and Republicans are too far right. We're told we need a third party that is centrist. To me centrists are people who don't believe in anything except compromise. So here's your chance to change my mind. What do centrists really stand for?
For starters, centrists believe in a peaceful transfer of power.

Only very stupid people judge a President based on his party. Parties change.
Abraham Lincoln is turning in his grave by the current Republican party.

I am surprised you don't like some of the Democrat presidents that were racists.
the Current Republican Party is heads and shoulders better than when it started. It is NOT the GOP's job to rubberstamp progressivism.

The vast majority of people are "centrist".
And no one but leftist say that Republicans are too far right.
To them, EVERYONE is too far right.
Now as for Democrats, they are the ones that allowed their party to be completely taken over by the fringe nuts.
Both parties have been taken over by whackjobs.

I was a libertarian for almost 30 years. Libertarians are far left, but for some reason have flipped the terms left and right around. The right always meant being opposed to Enlightenment ideas.
You obviously know nothing about Libertarians.

A centrist is a far left democrat hiding in the shadow of the Democrat party. If you stand with a tyrant when he gives you an apple, you are on the side of tyranny.
To Trumptards, everyone is to their far left.

We're always hearing the Democrats are too far left and Republicans are too far right. We're told we need a third party that is centrist. To me centrists are people who don't believe in anything except compromise. So here's your chance to change my mind. What do centrists really stand for?
Just look at polls for any issue, and there you will find the centrist positions.

For example, two-thirds of Americans are opposed to abortion after the first trimester.

Bigots create words to denigrate those they hate

You obviously are steaming hot you lived to late to be in the KKK like Biden's favorite KKK Democrat senate leader he voted for 3 times
Strawman.png

Forum List

Back