What Do Centrists Stand For?

Strawman.png
You did not post a position, you fucking idiot, you did post the defintion of strawman, which you are obviously too stupid to understand

g5000 said: To Trumptards, everyone is to their far left

Last edited:
The root problem is a "system" (ha) that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses & behaviors of its participants.

We have to fix the system. And that can only happen if we run and elect people who have the balls to actually do it.
As I have said many times, we get the politicians we deserve.

Maybe you flunked Civics-The Government is not there to "do" things, fucking Communist! Republicans need to keep you fuckers on a chokingly tight leash.
We the People created the Government to form a more perfect union.
If the Government does not “do” what We the People need…….we vote in those who will

Everyone who disagrees with G-d is the enemy of Him. And yes, G-d Himself has standards of perfection nobody can attain without Christ. Therefore, homosexuals, adulterers, thieves, abortionists, etc. will never get to Heaven unless they repent and become born again through Christ.
Where is Trump going after he dies?

Doesn't matter. King David calls you in Psalm 14:1 :The FOOL in his heart says 'there is no G-d'".
Jesus tells YOU in Matthew 7: Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Jesus tells YOU in Matthew 7: Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
GMCgeneral did not judge anyone, you are grasping at straws, or building a strawman argument

Remember that kid in third grade who told everyone in the class that Santa doesn’t exist?

Well, I got news for you…
God does not exist
I used to be a very militant atheist, but then I had a white light experience in which I had a very up close and personal contact with God.

There certainly is no way I can ever convince you God exists, and I am not one of those annoying people who will try to push my beliefs onto you.

But I have no doubt whatsoever God exists.

The experience had many profound effects on my life. One of the most interesting effects is that when I cracked open the Bible afterwards, it was an entirely different book than I had read in the past. My heart was no longer hardened. I can't tell you how bizarre that was.

GMCgeneral did not judge anyone
O'rly?

Then we need to return the US into a country that honors G-d. These people, everyone who supports baby killing, will be judged guilty of their sin by a Holy G-d and cast into the Lake of Fire, just like you, or anyone else who does not repent, turn to Yeshua, and be born again.

Centrists seem fine with the idea that a man can cut off his junk, pump himself with estrogen, get fake boobs, plaster on an inch of make-up, and suddenly he's a woman. That's not normal.
No one has ever said it is normal.

The root problem is a "system" (ha) that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses & behaviors of its participants.

We have to fix the system. And that can only happen if we run and elect people who have the balls to actually do it.
We need to bounce religion (Cult45) from our government. :dunno: Seemingly so simple, yet not even a possibility in today's society. Sad.

Forum List

Back