What do Republicans want?

Maybe it's mostly the "definition" of those things that we disagree on: kids' education, sane administration, etc..

BTW, Biden may sound like a "babbling idiot" - but he's running a sane and sound administration. Watch what he does - not what he says.
What he does isn't any different from what he says. Foreign policy is incoherent, kids are being castrated without parental permission, borders are non existent, murder rates are sky high and people are going to suffer this winter because of fuel oil rationing. There is nothing sound about the Biden administration except reckless spending and empty promises.

What do Republicans want?​

Oh, that's easy.

They want the Jew space laser dismantled.

They want somebody, somewhere to somehow for God's sake write an Obamacare replacement because they just can't find the brainpower to do it themselves.

They want the fake Covid hoax put to bed.

They want kitty litter boxes banned from classrooms.

They want Donald Trump to be restored to the Oval Office in the spring.

They want Paul Pelosi to come out of the closet and seek treatment for his gay prostitute addiction.

They want all the Satanic Catholics and Democrats to be exposed and executed.

They want negroes to learn their place and behave.

Do they want good government, peace, tranquility and democracy - or do they want chaos? Why wouldn't anyone want democracy?
I want good Government. To me that means Limited and Focused Government, not the broad brush power grabbing shit show our Government currently is.

I want Peace, by ensuring we are so strong that nobody would be crazy enough to fuck with us.

I want Properness/Law & Order, not Tranqiility. A place for everyone and everyone in their place.

I have no use for Democracy. I do not trust other human beings sufficiently to listen to their opinions or offer them an equal share of power.

^^^Look, the guy who wanted to put unvaccinated people in prison is talking about "democracy". LOL!

Who would that be???? No American politician from either party ever suggested that.

Live and let live Republicans just want our rights and freedoms back. Monkey see, monkey do Democrats want a totalitarian govt. where people are forced to depend on government for everything. Kiss your freedom and the American dream goodbye.

What rights and freedoms have you lost? Women have lost rights and freedoms, but white men have lost nothing other than their minds. Republicans sold you a bill of good calling public health measures "freedom issues,". In politicizing the issues, Republicans cost more than a million Americans their lives.

The costs of testing and treating the nearly 100 million people who got sick, crashed your economy. Fewer than 70% of your people are vaccinated, but your death rates are now manageable. What has become a problem is the number of "long covid" cases that are rendering a significant number of young, working age adults, disabled, or with underlying conditions.

I want good Government. To me that means Limited and Focused Government, not the broad brush power grabbing shit show our Government currently is.

I want Peace, by ensuring we are so strong that nobody would be crazy enough to fuck with us.

I want Properness/Law & Order, not Tranqiility. A place for everyone and everyone in their place.

I have no use for Democracy. I do not trust other human beings sufficiently to listen to their opinions or offer them an equal share of power.

You cannot govern a diverse nation with more that 335 million people, the world's largest economy, and more than one million people serving in the armed forces using "limited" or "focused government".

You want peace by threatening to destroy the rest of the world. You will never find peace while you threaten others.

Everyone in their place is the essence of fascism and racism.

And we don't trust autocracy or anyone who supports it. It never turns out well for the people.

Do they want good government, peace, tranquility and democracy - or do they want chaos? Why wouldn't anyone want democracy?

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
Why do you want democracy when you're in the minority?

It amazes me that voters don't emphasize strengthening social security and Medicare. We cannot have people working longer than in their 50s because that is the sign of a country in decline. We don't need people working longer. It's a terrible thing.

I'll be sixty in less than two weeks. I have no intention of retiring any time soon.

I fully expect that when I reach the point where age-related issues permanently render me unable to continue working, that I will not live very long past that point.

Last edited:
Oh, that's easy.

They want the Jew space laser dismantled.

They want somebody, somewhere to somehow for God's sake write an Obamacare replacement because they just can't find the brainpower to do it themselves.

They want the fake Covid hoax put to bed.

They want kitty litter boxes banned from classrooms.

They want Donald Trump to be restored to the Oval Office in the spring.

They want Paul Pelosi to come out of the closet and seek treatment for his gay prostitute addiction.

They want all the Satanic Catholics and Democrats to be exposed and executed.

They want negroes to learn their place and behave.

Very interesting. You may be right.

Who would that be???? No American politician from either party ever suggested that.

What rights and freedoms have you lost? Women have lost rights and freedoms, but white men have lost nothing other than their minds. Republicans sold you a bill of good calling public health measures "freedom issues,". In politicizing the issues, Republicans cost more than a million Americans their lives.

The costs of testing and treating the nearly 100 million people who got sick, crashed your economy. Fewer than 70% of your people are vaccinated, but your death rates are now manageable. What has become a problem is the number of "long covid" cases that are rendering a significant number of young, working age adults, disabled, or with underlying conditions.

It amazes me that voters don't emphasize strengthening social security and Medicare. We cannot have people working longer than in their 50s because that is the sign of a country in decline. We don't need people working longer. It's a terrible thing.
The policies of the current administration are devastating the 401k's of retirees or those about to retire, Initforme! What Joe Biden and the progressive wing of the Democrat Party have done with their policies will force many of our senior citizens to work well into their 70's now! THAT is a terrible thing!

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
A bit late ain't ya bub.Because we had a Summer of Love Protests
that were virtual chaos.Looting,Burnings,Cops assualted and killed.
Over two dozen died.Federal Bldgs. firebombed.Over 500 such Protests.
Not one was due to Republicans.Nearly every one sanctioned or
dismissed by Democrats who managed to fund bail out efforts for
the guilty.The Proof is Historic.Because in august of that Summer of Love
the DNC had their Convention and not a word about " Violence ".
And in the Republican RNC Convention much was made about that
" Violence ".Nearly every speaker used time to criticize the violence.
And talk about ways to deal with it.

Revenge? Reminds me of the movie, Tombstone: Revenge for being born. What are they pissed about? Who pissed them off? Democrats, Republicans or both? Which party has done more to help the lower and middle class? Sure as hell not the Republicans.
They are being replaced.

More women are graduating college than men. We've moved from an agrarian and manufacturing economy to one of globalization and services. With each passing day, I think more and more people are "wising up" (for want of a better term) to the scam of organized religion. Many of the most popular country music stars freestyle rap and are covered head to toe in tattoos.

In short, there are no more strength events. And they want to go back to a time when that was all that mattered.

Forum List

Back