What do Republicans want?

It amazes me that voters don't emphasize strengthening social security and Medicare. We cannot have people working longer than in their 50s because that is the sign of a country in decline. We don't need people working longer. It's a terrible thing.
Bite your Donkey; I'm 65 nearly 66 and I WANT to work; best job EVA!!!!

TWO MORE YEARS at least!!!

Greg

It generally takes some talent, ambition and hard work to make a dream come true. Maybe you don't possess any of those requirements.
It takes a gift from God that makes people successful. Tom Brady's gift is to play football and do it very well. Morgan Freeman's gift was his voice and how he used it in acting. Many people find their gifts, and many people dont, because they have been told that they are victims and victims can never succeed, because someone took it from them. That is the Marxist party(democrats) who have turned those victims into slaves.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

You cannot govern a diverse nation with more that 335 million people, the world's largest economy, and more than one million people serving in the armed forces using "limited" or "focused government".
I disagree, but I’m sure I could find a couple hundred million people we could do without. 40 million illegals to start with.
You want peace by threatening to destroy the rest of the world. You will never find peace while you threaten others
I’m not talking about threatening anyone. I’m promising to wipe them off the planet if they stick their nose into our territory/business. It’s called Isolationism.
Everyone in their place is the essence of fascism and racism
Yep. I’m fine with both.
And we don't trust autocracy or anyone who supports it. It never turns out well for the people
I’m not interested in the people. I’m interested in myself and the health of the Nation itself.

Live and let live Republicans just want our rights and freedoms back. Monkey see, monkey do Democrats want a totalitarian govt. where people are forced to depend on government for everything. Kiss your freedom and the American dream goodbye.
Or worse.Much worse.Like treating the United States as Stalin treated
Russia and Russians.Example his 1937 election where over 99 % of
the vote went for him.Then he declared what a great example of
Democracy.Practically the same exact sentiment the Democrats
pulled in 2020 with wording like " Most secure in History ".
I guess that's why it took so long ... eh.
Biden suggesting Wednesday night a repeat performance.
I denoted his use of code in some of his comments.Like he
was telegraphing what he wanted to see on November 8th.
The Election results to be slow { like in 2020 }.For the country to
like that the results would be late,maybe days.
In short meaning ... Cookin' the books.Finding ways to
know how many votes needed to win.Like in 5 states for
2020.Keep an eye peeled for a repeat of 2020.
I just heard a caller to talk radio say what going on in Detroit.
That normal mail-in ballots have been switched { Lost,stolen
or who knows } And Military style ballots { in their place ]
meaning ballots that are hard to place and take days to
make their way into the system.Like in 2000 Where many
Military ballots were not counted because of some Overseas
Postal snafu.Postmark dates overdue.Gore was not popular
with our Military in 2000.

Bite your Donkey; I'm 65 nearly 66 and I WANT to work; best job EVA!!!!

TWO MORE YEARS at least!!!

Greg
If you love what you do, then do it. I was working to save the government money. Ha, ha, ha, at the end of the year, the money that was saved, was then used to buy large screen LED TV's and brand new furniture. The government cannot ever save money they must spend it, so they can justify spending more the next year, I had to retire at 60, because i was tired of working hard, to save, bullshit....

And what you contributed was given to other retired people just like what I am doing
I contributed to my retirement and my retirement alone. The money given to me, went into stocks that i purchased, not some IRA managed by the business i worked for. I started that back in 1987 buying Home Depot stock at 35 dollars a share. Today i have around 35,000 shares with others so i dont have all my eggs in one basket. I dont worry about the price going up or down, just the qualified dividends that pay out quarterly that is taxed at 20% annual income. To rely on someone else to take care of you, then you have to suffer what others pay you.

Do they want good government, peace, tranquility and democracy - or do they want chaos? Why wouldn't anyone want democracy?

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

Question for Lakhota

Is David dePape

A) a violent MAGA who was trying to harm Nancy

Or

B) a leftwing gay coke whore GREEN illegal who supports pedophile normalization engaging in gay sex with Paul

Amazing, but the credibility of every Dem on the ballot tues now depends on that question

Because he is greedy. Marxists always talk about sharing other people's money, but not their own. That is fairness.

View attachment 720574
I had the distinct honor of having Thomas Sowell as a professor when I was an undergrad at UMass. One of the best minds ever. He took complex things and made them seem rather simple.

Question for Lakhota

Is David dePape

A) a violent MAGA who was trying to harm Nancy

Or

B) a leftwing gay coke whore GREEN illegal who supports pedophile normalization engaging in gay sex with Paul

Amazing, but the credibility of every Dem on the ballot tues now depends on that question

A)

They are being replaced.

More women are graduating college than men. We've moved from an agrarian and manufacturing economy to one of globalization and services. With each passing day, I think more and more people are "wising up" (for want of a better term) to the scam of organized religion. Many of the most popular country music stars freestyle rap and are covered head to toe in tattoos.

In short, there are no more strength events. And they want to go back to a time when that was all that mattered.

Amen! I think you nailed it perfectly. They are being replaced.

Amen! I think you nailed it perfectly. They are being replaced.
So am I.

Whatever is the incumbent is being replaced. And in short order (in the cosmic sense) the replacer will be replaced.

The difference is you can accept it, mitigate it, make the best of it, thrive if you're smart.... But it takes effort. Laziness and conservatism go hand in hand. This is why the blob never speaks of sacrifice, etc...

Do they want good government, peace, tranquility and democracy - or do they want chaos? Why wouldn't anyone want democracy?

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
Democrats have fukked up this country in just about every way imaginable. Hopefully it is not irreversible damage, but it's going to take a long time to undo what they've done.

What do repugs want? Top 10.
1. Rich people to pay no taxes.
2. 10 year old rape victims to carry their rapist's spawn to term.
3. Ability to overturn any election that doesn't go their way.
4. Trump Emperor for life.
5. Throw gays off roofs.
6. Theocracy.
7. No pollution control.
8. End to birthright citizenship.
9. Hang RINOs, Mike Pence, Dr. Fauci, political opponents, Hunter Biden.
10. Guns in schools.

So am I.

Whatever is the incumbent is being replaced. And in short order (in the cosmic sense) the replacer will be replaced.

The difference is you can accept it, mitigate it, make the best of it, thrive if you're smart.... But it takes effort. Laziness and conservatism go hand in hand. This is why the blob never speaks of sacrifice, etc...
Laziness and conservatism go hand in hand? LOL Did you really just make that claim, Candy? Wow...talk about having your head stuck up your ass!

Forum List

Back