What do Republicans want?

Getting rid of remain in Mexico amnesty helps the border how? The war on fossil fuels helps us how? Censorship and forced vaccinations are not authoritarian? Who is dumping money into a non-Nato nation's war? Trickle down economics is just a nonsense term made up to denigrate the idea that the more successful a business is, the more jobs and prosperity the workers have. You can tax the crap out of 'the rich', but did you even notice that EVERYONE ELSES taxes go up as well. People are getting taxed for no results and paying more for necessities because progressive policies are nonsensical. Calling the other side all of the isms isn't going to cover up how much worse you are making everyone's lives regardless of party.
Whatever happened to America as the "shining city on the hill" a beacon to people escaping oppression and pursuing the American dream? Now republicans want to put up a big, ugly wall. Halt all immigration, and deport people who have been here nearly their whole lives.

Censorship? You mean like banning books, and trying to push LGBT people back in the closet? Vaccinations have been mandated for decades. You have to have a barrage of them just to go to school. If you join the military, they line you up and give you multiple shots all at once. If you think that is "authoritarian", not having bodily autonomy - how do you reconcile that with taking away women's reproductive rights? Isn't that authoritarian?

Republicans give rich people and corporations tax break after tax break. Many pay nothing in taxes while working class people have to tighten their belts. Maybe giving tax cuts until the bridges fall down isn't a good idea.

Don't you think it is a bit arrogant to call conservatism and limited government a manipulation? Just because you don't agree with it does not mean you can summarily say everyone else is wrong, or part of a cult. The policies your buddies have implemented have made life more difficult for any working person on either side of the aisle. I find it hard to believe your ideology is successful when everyone has become obviously poorer.
Manipulation? More like a myth. When has conservatism ever given us limited or less government? It gave us the "Patriot Act", the DHS, the TSA, the DEA, the FBI, and the EPA. It has stripped women of the right to privacy. Now they are trying to be able to overturn elections that don't go their way. The current economic difficulties are world wide, not just local.

I contributed to my retirement and my retirement alone. The money given to me, went into stocks that i purchased, not some IRA managed by the business i worked for. I started that back in 1987 buying Home Depot stock at 35 dollars a share. Today i have around 35,000 shares with others so i dont have all my eggs in one basket. I dont worry about the price going up or down, just the qualified dividends that pay out quarterly that is taxed at 20% annual income. To rely on someone else to take care of you, then you have to suffer what others pay you.
You're talking about 401k or something similar. Social security is what I was talking about. Every generation is paying for the previous generation retirement (social security)

Do they want good government, peace, tranquility and democracy - or do they want chaos? Why wouldn't anyone want democracy?

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

We are using our system of "democracy" to get rid of your people

Sorry that hurts your feelings. Oh wait, no I'm not

Whatever happened to America as the "shining city on the hill" a beacon to people escaping oppression and pursuing the American dream? Now republicans want to put up a big, ugly wall. Halt all immigration, and deport people who have been here nearly their whole lives.

Censorship? You mean like banning books, and trying to push LGBT people back in the closet? Vaccinations have been mandated for decades. You have to have a barrage of them just to go to school. If you join the military, they line you up and give you multiple shots all at once. If you think that is "authoritarian", not having bodily autonomy - how do you reconcile that with taking away women's reproductive rights? Isn't that authoritarian?

Republicans give rich people and corporations tax break after tax break. Many pay nothing in taxes while working class people have to tighten their belts. Maybe giving tax cuts until the bridges fall down isn't a good idea.
Oh my, must be painful for you to live here….

Manipulation? More like a myth. When has conservatism ever given us limited or less government? It gave us the "Patriot Act", the DHS, the TSA, the DEA, the FBI, and the EPA. It has stripped women of the right to privacy. Now they are trying to be able to overturn elections that don't go their way. The current economic difficulties are world wide, not just local.
Good gawd you’re an idiot.

Yes. Conservatives are the most intellectually lazy people on the planet. This is why you guys hate everything and see whatever comes next as a threat.

Even your insults are lame.

How you feel about solar? Against.
Electric Vehicles? Against
Opening trade with Cuba? Against.
Gays in the military? Against
Transgender equality? Against
Gay marriage? Against
I could go on for hours listing everything you're against.

It's OK to be against things that are just plain wrong.

It is those of you who support this insane, unfeasible, immoral, or otherwise wrong bullshit that are wrong for doing so.

Wages HAVE gone up, AND people are still losing money. Wages simply cannot reach the threshold of increasing prices. Again, Bidenomics is toxic to working people.

That's how inflation works. More money does not mean more wealth.

What too many people do not understand about inflation is that it is not labor or goods becoming more valuable; it is about the currency becoming less valuable.

And it nearly happens in a lopsided way, wherein workers find that their wages are “increasing”, as measured in the devaluing currency, but that what they make in an hour of work does not buy as much as it used to, because the prices of everything that they need to buy are “increasing” at a greater rate than their wages are.

I disagree, but I’m sure I could find a couple hundred million people we could do without. 40 million illegals to start with.

I’m not talking about threatening anyone. I’m promising to wipe them off the planet if they stick their nose into our territory/business. It’s called Isolationism.

Yep. I’m fine with both.

I’m not interested in the people. I’m interested in myself and the health of the Nation itself.
Ask that numbskull then why Obama in his first overseas
abroad trip managed to give an Apology Tour.Virtually detailing
Americas sins and shortcomings.No other American President
Except Woodrow Wilson { First Progressive Potus } even came close.
Talk about Rude, and Unamerican Diplomacy.Of course that was
a true reflection of the real Obama.
In reality a skinny prick Chicago Marxist.On his better days.

Do they want good government, peace, tranquility and democracy - or do they want chaos? Why wouldn't anyone want democracy?

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

1430468619637.jpg

So, you want chaos and death.
joe biden and hilary represent the DEEP STATE,,,Trump did not, which is why there was no way they were going to slip up and let him win again after they allowed Hilary to loose. Trump was slowing their timeline to Ag30.

Masculine Republics give way to Feminine Democracies and Feminine Democracies GIVE WAY TO TYRANNY
ARISTOTLE

Yes. Conservatives are the most intellectually lazy people on the planet. This is why you guys hate everything and see whatever comes next as a threat.

Even your insults are lame.

How you feel about solar? Against.
Electric Vehicles? Against
Opening trade with Cuba? Against.
Gays in the military? Against
Transgender equality? Against
Gay marriage? Against
I could go on for hours listing everything you're against.
I have solar on my house. Duh?
I'd be for EV's if we didn't need to get the materials to build them from China and had the infrastructure to charge them. We're not even close to being ready to ban cars that burn gas and diesel but you on the left are doing it anyways!
I have zero problem with opening trade with Cuba.
I have zero problem with gays ANYWHERE! I do have an issue with the left making our military weaker with woke ideology!
The only issue I have with transgenders is the way you on the left are pushing children into thinking they know what they are before they have a clue and doing it without parents being involved. I find that to be obscene.

If you didn't have your head up your ass, Candy...you might grasp the fact that conservatives are actually FAR more tolerant of different opinions than you on the left are! It's the Democrats that want to ban free speech these days because they're allergic to differing opinions! You demand "safe zones" where other views are banned while yours can be trumpeted!

To start stop charging the taxpayers for illegitimate babies and sexual diseases. Stop promoting this as the top of the pyramid. Stop promoting this. It exists. For all of us. Making it party tine is destroying civilization.

Forum List

Back