What do the Climate activists really want?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As we read about Climate Activists going round spraying orange paint on everything they can find to vandalize it, the question must be asked, what exactly do they want? What agenda are the pushing for? They never say. All you hear is they are upset nothing is being done about global warming.

The sense that I get is, they want the global economies to simply shut down and contract like during Covid. They want people to stop traveling like they do, they want people to stop buying houses and cars that are too big to fuel and heat and cool, they want people to have less money to spend as a rule in order to have this happen. People will then stop having as many kids because they can no longer afford them, and the human population will contract along with it.

That is the sense I get from all the Left-wing climate activists. They simply want less of you and want you to suffer in any way that is needed to get less of you and have you have less along the way.

This is not a good message.

How about this instead, find a carbon free source of energy like nuclear power and demand the world governments use it to its maximum potential? That would make far more sense that it would to demand everyone have to buy EV's that are more expensive and that can ever replace all the gas cars on the road that are fueled by electricity that comes from fossil fuels and makes no sense other than making people do with less.

I get the sense, however, that these people hate humanity more than they do climate change.

That is why these same folks hate nuclear power.

As we read about Climate Activists going round spraying orange paint on everything they can find to vandalize it, the question must be asked, what exactly do they want? What agenda are the pushing for? They never say. All you hear is they are upset nothing is being done about global warming.

The sense that I get is, they want the global economies to simply shut down and contract like during Covid. They want people to stop traveling like they do, they want people to stop buying houses and cars that are too big to fuel and heat and cool, they want people to have less money to spend as a rule in order to have this happen. People will then stop having as many kids because they can no longer afford them, and the human population will contract along with it.

That is the sense I get from all the Left-wing climate activists. They simply want less of you and want you to suffer in any way that is needed to get less of you and have you have less along the way.

How about this instead, find a carbon free source of energy like nuclear power and demand the world governments use it to its maximum potential? That would make far more sense that it would to demand everyone have to buy EV's that are more expensive and that can ever replace all the gas cars on the road that are fueled by electricity that comes from fossil fuels and makes no sense other than making people do with less.

I get the sense, however, that these people hate humanity more than they do climate change.

"....death and hatred to mankind"

They want to profit from the ignorati......~S~
The people who run government and corporations will profit from it, they will find a way or not do it.

But the rest of us, well, not so much.

That is why every year when polled citizens know their respective country is headed in the wrong direction. It is because those countries are run by people steering us towards climate change policies that will help destroy them, while making men like Al Gore filthy rich.

The sadder aspect to all this is, their "solutions", like EV's, do nothing to help the problem or than diminish the average citizen that is really the target.

What you see before you and the world today, massive inflation, energy shortages, etc., are all by design assuming I'm correct.

Another one of those threads that demonstrate that an OP has made exactly zero (0) effort to gain an accurate understanding of the perspectives and opinions of those who don't think just like they do.

Understanding something doesn't mean you agree with it. It just means you understand it.
Feel free to offer up those views.

That is why I started this thread

But people like Tommy want threads like this to better understand one another damned in the Badlands.

This tells me he wants to silence it like the FBI did Hunter's laptop before the last election.

Feel free to offer up those views.

That is why I started this thread

But people like Tommy want threads like this to better understand one another damned in the Badlands.

This tells me he wants to silence it like the FBI did Hunter's laptop before the last election.
I have a much better idea. If you really want to understand what someone thinks, offer to take them out for a beer. Then each of you can look the other in the eye, ask all the questions you want, and get a far better understanding.

You'll never get an accurate understanding of what someone else thinks if your only sources are USMB, Tucker, Hannity, Fox, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit. I guarantee you.

I have a much better idea. If you really want to understand what someone thinks, offer to take them out for a beer. Then each of you can look the other in the eye, ask all the questions you want, and get a far better understanding.

You'll never get an accurate understanding of what someone else thinks if your only sources are USMB, Tucker, Hannity, Fox, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit. I guarantee you.
I'm here to talk about the subject, if you want to go drink beer with Climate activist then do it and go away.

Famers across the world are protesting their governments saying they are being put out of business by the climate policies all across the world

This then brings food shortages, which is part of the picture of the global manufacturing of massive inflation we are all seeing.

These famers have no voice.

It is a kinder gentler world wide genocide as more and more people starve to death.

And as we all know, climate change will be blamed and not the governments across the world that is making this happen.

592 thousand tonnes

In 2020, Kraft Heinz’s Scope 1 emissions were 592 thousand tonnes of CO2 equivalents, decreased by 0.6% on a year-on-year basis. Scope 2 emissions (location-based) accounted for 698 thousand tonnes of CO2 equivalents, decreased by 2.3% on a year-on-year basis.
Phone: 020 7936 6400
Email: [email protected]

Kraft Heinz: Greenhouse Gas Emissions in 2020 - GlobalData

www.globaldata.com/data-insights/consumer/kraft-heinz-greenhouse-gas-emiss…

THe wife of the Climate Czar< John F'ing Kerry, can have her billions of dollars at the expense of 1/2 million tonnes of CO2, while shitheads like the Marxists on this board, are to give up their gas grills and ceiling fans.

Yeah, because all that's offered here is obfuscation from assholes like you. Good point.
🙄

Famers across the world are protesting their governments saying they are being put out of business by the climate policies all across the world

This then brings food shortages, which is part of the picture of the global manufacturing of massive inflation we are all seeing.

These famers have no voice.

It is a kinder gentler world wide genocide as more and more people starve to death.

And as we all know, climate change will be blamed and not the governments across the world that is making this happen.
The Climate Cult would love them some good old fashion Soviet STARVATION to get their way.
:evil:

What they really want is to be rounded up and dropped off and North Sentinel Island.

Climate activists like indigenous people.

Forum List

Back