What do think about Byron Donalds for Speaker?

Seems like a much better choice than McCarthy...

What's to think? McCarthy is a swamp creature, backed by the likes of liberals like McConnell, Trump and Westerman. Donalds will bring the house back to something that at least resembles a republic. And not the oligarchy that's running it now.

Liberty scores
Byron Donalds............100%
Kevin McCarthy.......... 54%

I wish someone would nominate Chip Roy. This guy is a rock solid fiscal conservative and not afraid to call out his own party. Byron may be the same way. I'm just not familiar with him.
Checking his voting record (some of it) seems he's also a fiscal & constitutional conservative. Not just a republican, like McCarthy.
McCarthy knows how to play the political games, hobknob with lobbyist and special interest. Which makes him a swamp creature.

What's to think? McCarthy is a swamp creature, backed by the likes of liberals like McConnell, Trump and Westerman. Donalds will bring the house back to something that at least resembles a republic. And not the oligarchy that's running it now.

Liberty scores
Byron Donalds............100%
Kevin McCarthy.......... 54%
Oh? What do you know about Donalds?

Well, we know that, but what difference does that make?
Donalds received all 20 votes from the 20 MAGA holdouts.

Screenshot_20230104-123529-834.png

Never heard of the guy until yesterday

What has he proposed to unify his fractured party?

Oh? What do you know about Donalds?

Now I know more about his voting record. And when you get right down to it, that's about all that matters. Because it's votes that have gotten us $31 trillion in debt, no term limits, no balanced budget, funding for things that have nothing to do with Americans and a whole slew of swamp like legislation and corruption that's put this country in the sorry shape it's in.

Forum List

Back