🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you find to be the Craziest thing about Trump?

For me, the craziest thing about Trump is how he can just speak some totally false, fake news statement and his idiot supporters, and Foxnews, and Alex Jones, and all the fake GOP media outlets all believe it and try to act like it is fact. Even though there is no real evidence to support it.

This election thing is just another example of that (there are literally hundreds of other examples), as every single court including the supreme court has found not even the slightest shred of wrongdoing, yet all the people I just listed can't accept that.

There are plenty of other crazy things about Trump though (like mocking a handicap person), what are your thoughts on this topic.

The sycophants that follow him with cult-like devotion....hands down.

You beat me to it. The Trump Cult is by far the craziest (and most dangerous) thing about Trumpy Bear! :omg:

trump-sad-beacon-truth.jpg

A famous billionaire, putting himself out there to take crap from an unworthy society of soulless Americans, all for the purpose of making Americans better.

THAT is the craziest aspect of Donald J Trump.

For me, the craziest thing about Trump is how he can just speak some totally false, fake news statement and his idiot supporters, and Foxnews, and Alex Jones, and all the fake GOP media outlets all believe it and try to act like it is fact. Even though there is no real evidence to support it.

This election thing is just another example of that (there are literally hundreds of other examples), as every single court including the supreme court has found not even the slightest shred of wrongdoing, yet all the people I just listed can't accept that.

There are plenty of other crazy things about Trump though (like mocking a handicap person), what are your thoughts on this topic.

They are most definitely a cult.
He thinks he will have some kind of imagined authority or power when he is gone from the Presidency.

Crazy that he hasn't had half of DC whisked off to Gitmo

Crazy that he hasn't exposed the CCP democrat Party links and coordination

That's because both parties have links to China...including his own and he himself. That's a lot of people to lock up.
He'd need to incarcerate himself...but I think he'd look good in prison orange. It would match his spray tan.
That's easy. That 74 million amerikans were so dumb as to think he should be POTUS for the next 4 years.

I agree, the completely nutzo idea that he thinks he can just create his own reality through the power of self-delusion. Acquired from his mentor the charlatan Norman Vincent Peale.

That's why upon encountering the cultists I pose the simple question: where is the Bronx? Rump claimed (FOUR TIMES) that his father was born in Germany. A 'very wonderful place in' Germany in fact.

They can't answer it and they never have. If they say the Bronx is in Germany when it's provably in New York, they confess to pimping the same self-delusional Kool Aid as the self-delusioner in chief, and if they say it's in New York, they call Rump a liar. They can't do either one.

Dishonorable mentions to "would means wouldn't" here, a delusional reality he plopped out without ever admitting that he had contradicted himself as soon as Putin was out of earshot... as well as to denying he was mocking Serge Kovaleski's congenital muscular disorder, calling Nazis "very fine people", declaring the 18th century continental army "took over the airports", on and on. Of curse the Mother Of ALL Self-Delusions is the one still going on right now after over a month.
cry baby.jpg

TDS as we know it has had wide reaching effects on people world wide. But the TDS effect, when it causes large segments of people to be affected, no longer quantitatively exists as TDS. The effect is like this: One infected person sees a media story that they positively believe to be true because it tries to put a person place or thing in a bad light. Then with no basis in fact, they post the "story" adding their own bits of enhancement to it, thereby "spinning" the story in a certain way. Another one sees this "story" and takes it up and passes it along spinning it in a different way.
This event grows in scope as a group of "stories" are generated, interact, and share spatial proximity in a way such that the quantum state, or a discrete quantity of energy proportional in magnitude to the "spinning baloney" of the infection it represents, spreads. Then each "story" of the pair or group grows and cannot be described independently from the state of the others, even when the "stories" are separated.
They then become the phenomenon known as Entangled Quantum Derangement, or EQD. A state that exists in which fabrications, falsehoods, and downright lies spin together in different directions and appear in different locations and can only be cancelled by a continued application of logic and truth, and reverse spin. A proper application will usually interfere with said entanglement on a quantitative level leaving only the derangement which can then be seen for what it is.

This is my personal observation and no linking is possible.

Oh God the irony meter is off the scale. ^^^ liberal projection ALERT!

He’s dumb. He failed to realize all those around him in the Imperial Capitol, were out to get him.

Oh, yes, he was crazy to think that he (or any other mere mortal) could drain the Swamp.

The Swamp won -- as always.

Politicians know how far they can go. And then they stop.

President Trump, however, bought into that fiction about the American President being the most powerful person in the world.

Very naive of him.

Bless his little heart!
Well...I don’t believe he ever intended to drain the swamp. That was rhetoric for his supporters. I think he thought he could get the swamp to support him, which is even worse. It indicates a total lack of intelligence.

Most do not actually believe they can't be that stupid. They for some reason think this shit is a joke or are just party over all

Trump had the power to arrest many people. Many many people. I do not believe the Progs will be so cordial.

Trump had the power to arrest many people. Many many people. I do not believe the Progs will be so cordial.
Ya like who.

the craziest thing is how he got 5 peace deals in the middle east when dems and repubes said it could never happen,,

another one is his attempts to stop the never ending wars in the middle east and its the dems that stopped him,,,

that thats some crazy shit,,,

His ability to make you look like a slobbering idiot

Forum List

Back