🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 What does God think? How does God think?

0e3c9c46ebb8cb8f634ba6b48733210f--be-kind-treats.jpg

She thinks she'd like a joke as much as the next woman.

And was determined to prove it...

I have considered being bones in a casket, my soul gone. If there is no heaven then all we have learned now is for naught? Therefore, G_d is far too elusive a power to understand. It will be our duty to explore the universe and live for 1000 years, or maybe forever. We were born far too early to experience that future. G_ds thoughts are everywhere and nowhere. It is too daunting to even assess.

Last edited:
I have considered being bones in a casket, my soul gone. If there is no heaven then all we have learned now is for naught? Therefore, G_d is far too elusive a power to understand. It will be our duty to explore the universe and live for 1000 years, or mabe forever. We were born far too early to experience that future.
A cross is made of wood. Hockey sticks are made of wood. It's proof that God loves hockey.
https://www.stockade.ca/thumbnail.asp?file=assets/images/product/rr5311.jpg

Thoughts?

How loves god? We don't know - but god is love. And we are part in him when we are in love - all love is his love - but what we call love is not always love. Who kills not loves for example., We say someone killed a partner because of an overboarding love - but this is never true. Such people are not able to leave the orbit around their own ego and in this "universe" ("I in an orbit around me myselve"). They are their own god.

But god is not only love - God is also logos. "We" describe this with the following words. (And I love the word "we" in this context although this words are not from me. I identify my own self with the unkown person who spoke out this words the first time. I replace here only the expression "Word" with the original Greek expression "Logos"):

-----
"In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with God, and the Logos was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."
-----

-----

God is logos - and this logos is the mighty power of creation. His word is not like our word - I am underestimating when I say his word is a timeless, powerful word. We all are made from this word. And sometimes we get an intuition - flying from nowhere into our lifes - and we know we are part of a much bigger game than we are able to understand - but we understand and we create (indeed god creates) our part of the game.

So what does god think? Look around! This god thinks: What he not thinks is not now, never was and never will be. But what he thinks is real. And what he thinks is a wonderful world - the best of all possible worlds for us - what also means sometimes happens something on not any special reasons - and what not minimizes our possibilities to make bullshit - but what also not minimizes our possibilities to make the world to a better place - which we will have nevertheless to leave one day when we will go home.

Last edited:
- all are equal in the heavens, purity in their thoughts whatever those may be ...

We can only know what God thinks and How he thinks about certain topics based on His revelations given unto mankind.
The problem with this is that any revelation is filtered through man and the times/cultures in which he is living. The Revelation of John is a great example of this.

I have considered being bones in a casket, my soul gone. If there is no heaven then all we have learned now is for naught? Therefore, G_d is far too elusive a power to understand. It will be our duty to explore the universe and live for 1000 years, or maybe forever. We were born far too early to experience that future. G_ds thoughts are everywhere and nowhere. It is too daunting to even assess.
Daunting, yes, if you begin by thinking of His thoughts on the level of the universe. What if we start with something smaller, like a dew drop?

His word is not like our word - I am underestimating when I say his word is a timeless, powerful word.
I especially agree with this. Ancient man may have had a greater understanding than we have kept about the power of words. We take words for granted, but as far back as Genesis, particularly in the story of Noah, we gain a bit of understanding of how ancient man recognized the power of even our own words and the great effect they can have for generations. If our own words have so much power not even we can grasp this small amount of power, how much more powerful are the words of God.

How loves god? We don't know - but god is love. And we are part in him when we are in love - all love is his love - but what we call love is not always love. Who kills not loves for example., We say someone killed a partner because of an overboarding love - but this is never true. Such people are not able to leave the orbit around their own ego and in this "universe" ("I in an orbit around me myselve"). They are their own god.

But god is not only love - God is also logos. "We" describe this with the following words. (And I love the word "we" in this context although this words are not from me. I identify my own self with the unkown person who spoke out this words the first time. I replace here only the expression "Word" with the original Greek expression "Logos"):

-----
"In the beginning was the Logos, and the Logos was with God, and the Logos was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."
-----

-----

God is logos - and this logos is the mighty power of creation. His word is not like our word - I am underestimating when I say his word is a timeless, powerful word. We all are made from this word. And sometimes we get an intuition - flying from nowhere into our lifes - and we know we are part of a much bigger game than we are able to understand - but we understand and we create (indeed god creates) our part of the game.

So what does god think? Look around! This god thinks: What he not thinks is not now, never was and never will be. But what he thinks is real. And what he thinks is a wonderful world - the best of all possible worlds for us - what also means sometimes happens something on not any special reasons - and what not minimizes our possibilities to make bullshit - but what also not minimizes our possibilities to make the world to a better place - which we will have nevertheless to leave one day when we will go home.

Judged by results ,your Cult leader is the biggest failure we have known . All we need from you is an explanation of why you believe a daily deceiver , and then have the cheek and arrant stupidity to expect intelligent people not to ridicule your nonsense .

Judged by results ,your Cult leader is the biggest failure we have known . All we need from you is an explanation of why you believe a daily deceiver , and then have the cheek and arrant stupidity to expect intelligent people not to ridicule your nonsense .
Do you not hold any belief in God?

I have never known God to deceive me. My daily prayer is, "Here I am Lord. Send me." Some days there doesn't seem anything out of the ordinary, but other days....some pretty amazing things happen.

Forum List

Back