What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Republicans have done major damage to the black community over the course of the last century, blacks just aren't going to join the republican party unless they do something really major that surpasses Johnsons signing the civil rights and voting rights acts.
Basically.

Republicans have to do a complete 180 to get any remotely substantial votes from blacks.

Hell will freeze over before that happens, so...

You would know since the best you can do is work for tips. My suggestion would be to go back to school and get a better education and stop whining about how Black guys are taking your jobs. :)

What's wrong with working for tips? I worked for tips on my first real job back in 1960. We were paid below minimum wage at $0.85 per hour. I bagged groceries in a leading grocery store. I made great money. Servers in a good restaurant, make really good money. I was going to school and completed at the Univerisity of Miami with a huge help from a tournament I won. None the less, I started out working for tips. A great way to make a living!
Nothing is wrong with working for tips. I just pointed out you would know all about that and suggested that if you want to make more then you need to get a better skill set and stop whining. :rolleyes:

You beg the government so you don't have to pay your fair share. I oppose white racism. Learn the difference

Do you oppose black racism? Asian? Native American? Religion? Color?

I'd oppose such racism if that is what it actually was. But such racism as you describe it is simply the response to the white racism we have to endure.. Learn the difference.

You beg the government so you don't have to pay your fair share. I oppose white racism. Learn the difference

No such thing. I've told you white boys before. People that dont own the resources, systems, and opportunities cant practice racism.

I’m thinking you and Asclepias are just looking for attention, IM2.
if this is true why are you giving it to us? Obviously you are seeking our attention. :rolleyes:
I was trying to understand why you two are whining. You both act like you don’t have the same opportunities everyone has.

I’m also trying to understand the hate you have towards a man who worked hard to make it easier for blacks to find a job. A man who is now respected and appreciated by a growing # of blacks.

Don’t you care about other black people?
Pointing out your racism isnt whining. Its an alert system. Stop trying to get my attention. I know you suffer from insecurity but get some help for it. :rolleyes:
While you two look to blame others for your failures, all I can do is wish you both the best. :)

The only people looking to blame others for their failures are you white racists. There are threads here full of examples that prove it. Both A and I have done better than you. If you had to go through what we did to get where we are today, your ass would have quit as a teenager, folded up and spent the rest of your life in a fetal position sucking your thumb.
Sounds like you’re whining because democrats didn’t teach you about the benefits of hard work and perseverance.

Last edited:

No such thing. I've told you white boys before. People that dont own the resources, systems, and opportunities cant practice racism.

You and people like IM2 spew this nonsense about how only people who own the resources, systems or have the authority can practice racism and yet you call me racist without knowing whether I have any resources or authority or anything. Funny how that works.

You and people like IM2 spew this nonsense about how only people who own the resources, systems or have the authority can practice racism and yet you call me racist without knowing whether I have any resources or authority or anything. Funny how that works.
This is why I keep saying you are an idiot. Anyone can be a racist without owning anything. Clean the earwax out your ears. I said Blacks cannot practice racism because it requires control of the system, its resources and opportunities. :rolleyes:

This is why I keep saying you are an idiot. Anyone can be a racist without owning anything. Clean the earwax out your ears. I said Blacks cannot practice racism because it requires control of the system, its resources and opportunities. :rolleyes:
A black property owner can practice racism by not renting to whites because of race. A black employer can practice racism by not hiring whites because of race. A black traffic cop can practice racism by writing white people tickets and black people warnings when he makes traffic stops. Not all control of "the system, its resources and opportunities" are in the hands of white people. There are lots of blacks that have the power to practice racism.

So then, the guy who spit on me was racist after all, contrary to what IM2 says that blacks can't be racist?

A black property owner can practice racism by not renting to whites because of race. A black employer can practice racism by not hiring whites because of race. A black traffic cop can practice racism by writing white people tickets and black people warnings when he makes traffic stops. Not all control of "the system, its resources and opportunities" are in the hands of white people. There are lots of blacks that have the power to practice racism.
One person doesnt make a system. There has to be a majority. For example If all the white banks decided to not loan to Blacks (sound familiar?) Black people would be severely affected. If all the Black banks decided not to loan to whites no one would even notice. If some whites did notice they could pass a law or put the Black banks out of business. Racism is the execution of power designed to provide benefits to the people that have the power and provide obstacles to the people that dont.

So then, the guy who spit on me was racist after all, contrary to what IM2 says that blacks can't be racist?
Thats silly talk. There are a whole host of reasons that could explain why you got spit on. The primary one being you said or did something racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
For a black person to be a racist you will have to deny that there has been a continuing practice of racist behavior by whites in this country that blacks are responding to. I am not going to do that.

Thats silly talk. There are a whole host of reasons that could explain why you got spit on. The primary one being you said or did something racist.

First let me point out that you and IM2 are apparently not in agreement as to whether or not blacks can be racist. So why you guys discussed this?

That said, why is the primary potential reason for his spitting on me is that I said or did something racist?

First let me point out that you and IM2 are apparently not in agreement as to whether or not blacks can be racist. So why you guys discussed this?

That said, why is the primary potential reason for his spitting on me is that I said or did something racist?
You have no clue what me and IM2 agree on. That much is obvious.

I think thats already been pointed out to you. Black people dont just go around spitting on people unless they are mentally ill or you did something to them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

An opportunity to step outside the false victim tent and move forward as a respected equal with other communities. For as long as they are with the democrats that will not happen.

JO

And what? We are supposed agree on everything? You want to make a claim in order to build straw men based on false equivalences. But like I said, for you to even try making blacks racist, you have to deny whites have a continuing 400 year practice of racist behavior and that what blacks are doing is a reaction to that behavior.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

An opportunity to step outside the false victim tent and move forward as a respected equal with other communities. For as long as they are with the democrats that will not happen.

JO
No one cares what you respect. You call yourself offal. What kind of fool that does that thinks anyone wants his respect? :rolleyes:

And what? We are supposed agree on everything? You want to make a claim in order to build straw men based on false equivalences. But like I said, for you to even try making blacks racist, you have to deny whites have a continuing 400 year practice of racist behavior and that what blacks are doing is a reaction to that behavior.

Your broad brush language is very troubling....Even at its peak only SOME whites were racist...now in its least form historically that word some represents less than 1 percent in my estimation.

You have no clue what me and IM2 agree on. That much is obvious.

I know enough to know that the two of you disagree on this one point. I've been debating with the both of you for months and in that time I've learned that you think blacks can be racist - which you just said in this thread - and that IM2 thinks blacks can't be racist at all.

I think thats already been pointed out to you. Black people dont just go around spitting on people unless they are mentally ill or you did something to them.

So young black men will join gangs and murder other black men for control of drug territory but spitting on people is morally beneath them?

You just said in this thread that blacks can be racist but it never occurred to you that he might have spit on me for that reason?

JO
No one cares what you respect. You call yourself offal. What kind of fool that does that thinks anyone wants his respect? :rolleyes:

And I totally do not give a shit if that is your position...trust me on this. I didn't ask for your respect...don't need it...don't even want it.

JO

Forum List

Back