What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Correl said:
They are rich assholes pandering to the mob, and don't give a fuck about the white guys way down the power structure who are going to be paying the price.

And NOTHING will be gained by this. Diversity has no value. That is a pure myth.
I rest my case. There is no talking to white male victims like you.
That one suffers from a CHRONIC case of White Fragility.
I spent a weekend hunting with my brother. He's a VP of HR for a fortune 500 company. It is actually a very difficult time for white middle age men in HR. Right now the corporations are looking for diversity candidates. My brother's company just hired a woman from outside the company. Couldn't find a woman internally that was qualified and the CEO was hell bent on finding a diversity candidate. All the white guys are pissed.

And he was telling me about this one 50 year old guy who's going to get fired and my bro tried to talk him into taking the year severance or early retirement and the guy said, "nah, who's going to hire me? I'm 50 and a white male".

So I can see why white men hate diversity programs. I asked my white brother why they do it then and he said because it's the right thing to do. For a country this diverse we shouldn't have all white male CEO's, Presidents, VP's and Directors in all the fortune 500 companies. Just like our government women and minorities are way under represented in the board rooms

Your assumption that white male CEO's should look out for you is ridiculous. What they are admitting is that racial bias plays a role in white 99% of their staff is white males. They need to look at themselves and keep this pledge.

Yea, it sucks to be me. A male white rich man. When it comes time to promote someone, they might give a minority or woman this pledge. I get what you are saying. But the fact is life is too fair for us rich white males. And you don't want the system to change because it works for a guy like you right now. But what happens when my kid marries a black and I have a black grandkid? I want the future to work for all Americans. Right now it's not fair for women or blacks because of racial bias that you may not even be aware you have.

There are more women in universities now than men. Stop whining.
Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.
The business of business is to make money.
The business of our representatives is to prevent the economic destruction of our nation.

Also to make sure everyone is treated fairly and that means minorities and women.

Define “fairly”? Everyone gets a trophy?

Here is what you white male Republicans refuse to admit.

We all have unconscious bias. The problem is that we often don’t know where our unconscious bias lies. The result of an unchecked unconscious bias at work could be detrimental to your team and organisation.

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

You white men are doing the 1st, 2nd and 3rd to blacks and women. You are in denial about it if you deny it.

Understand and stop doing this and things will be fair. Now, go look up what these things mean because I know you don't have a fucking clue.

Yea, so why are there so many more men climbing higher on the corporate ladder? We used to think it was women's fault and their fault alone. They stopped working to have kids seems to be a popular excuse given as to why so few women are on the BOD or the Upper management work chart. Now most companies realize their unconscious bias and they are trying to promote more women and minorities.

We will implement and expand unconscious bias education: Experts tell us that we all have unconscious biases -- that is human nature. Unconscious bias education enables individuals to begin recognizing, acknowledging, and therefore minimizing any potential blind spots he or she might have, but wasn’t aware of previously. We will commit to rolling out and/or expanding unconscious bias education within our companies in the form that best fits our specific culture and business. By helping our employees recognize and minimize their blind spots, we aim to facilitate more open and honest conversations. Additionally, we will make non-proprietary unconscious bias education modules available to others free of charge.

What sucks is that white men will show up to vote against this but stupid women and minorities won't show up to vote for this shit.
The business of our representatives is to prevent the economic destruction of our nation.

Also to make sure everyone is treated fairly and that means minorities and women.

We all have unconscious bias. The problem is that we often don’t know where our unconscious bias lies. The result of an unchecked unconscious bias at work could be detrimental to your team and organisation.

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

You white men are doing the 1st, 2nd and 3rd to blacks and women. You are in denial about it if you deny it.

Understand and stop doing this and things will be fair. Now, go look up what these things mean because I know you don't have a fucking clue.
Does your black girlfriend read your posts?

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

I don't have a black girlfriend. I have a Belarusian girlfriend. Very white and sexy. 25 years old. I'm 47. Don't make fun of me then turn around and lick Trumps balls.

Donald Trump is 24 years older than Melania, his current wife, who he cheated on his second wife with. He’s 32 years older than Stormy Daniels, who he cheated on Melania with. Melania was 7 years old when his oldest child was born. Their age difference is the current age of his youngest daughter, Tiffany.

He’s 17 years older than Marla, his second wife, with whom he cheated on his first wife.

My girl and I are only 22 years apart in age. That's nothing to a guy like Donald.

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

I don't have a black girlfriend. I have a Belarusian girlfriend. Very white and sexy. 25 years old. I'm 47. Don't make fun of me then turn around and lick Trumps balls.

Donald Trump is 24 years older than Melania, his current wife, who he cheated on his second wife with. He’s 32 years older than Stormy Daniels, who he cheated on Melania with. Melania was 7 years old when his oldest child was born. Their age difference is the current age of his youngest daughter, Tiffany.

He’s 17 years older than Marla, his second wife, with whom he cheated on his first wife.

My girl and I are only 22 years apart in age. That's nothing to a guy like Donald.
But Trump is not calling for all White males in the job world to be replaced by non-White females.
I suggest you beg your boss to replace you with a minority female and see how quick your sexy girlfriend dumps your unemployed White male ass.

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

But Trump is not calling for all White males in the job world to be replaced by non-White females.
I suggest you beg your boss to replace you with a minority female and see how quick your sexy girlfriend dumps your unemployed White male ass.

‘She’ can’t dump him because ‘she’ is attached to the end of his arm.

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

How can one stop something that is unconscious

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

Mail order bride?

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

‘She’ can’t dump him because ‘she’ is attached to the end of his arm.

Leave Rosy alone.

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

By making it conscious and stop doing it.

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

Mail order bride?
I got her the same way trump got melania

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

What??!?!?! LMAO. I don't know that I bite my lip but I should stop biting my lip even though I don't know I am doing it? Stop eating those retard sandwiches.

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

Mail order bride?

You're a rich and famous billionaire?

I still can't get over unkotare's retarded reply when I asked him if he would sign the diversity pledge. He couldn't respond so instead he went on a rant saying this crazy shit:

The democrats would be busy if they had their way, taking a census every six months then sending their stormtroopers off to boardrooms across America defenestrating ‘surplus’ white males and replacing them with genetically-tested and approved units to maintain the government mandated proportions of races, genders, heights, weights, and sexual inclinations as determined by Diana Moon Glampers.

Unkotare, you are truly a loser who can't have a normal conversation. You must be a fucking HORRIBLE teacher. Typical public school teacher in a poor school district. They got some washed up wrestler with a bad attitude to babysit a bunch of HUD kids. He thinks he's not a racist because of the job but we know he didn't choose to work in that area code.
Google his name, and discover what that poster is all about.

#LOLGOP

Here’s the difference between unkotare and me. He thinks racism is over and you need to get over it. You and I know it still exists and we think something should be done about it.

He thinks or wants to pretend everything’s fine and won’t address anything that proves otherwise. Stubborn idiot he is
Isn't that, like, ALL Republicans and/or rightwingers right here on USMB?

Johnson wouldn't have done shit if there weren't so many of us liberal white Americans forcing his hand. If it was just MLK and you blacks complaining you'd still be sitting in the back of the bus.

I truly think that you black people have taken for granted all that liberal whites have done for you.

And the Democrats didn't let you down. You let the Democrats down. Same for all the stupid white people who voted for Obama in 2008 but didn't show up in 2010. So the Democrats didn't let you all down. YOU let them down. They were already having trouble getting things done even when Obama Pelosi and Reed ran all three branches of government and you stupid people didn't show up in 2010 and gave Republicans power back again. What is wrong with you?

The nation's three biggest minority groups—blacks, Hispanics and Asians—each accounted for unprecedented shares of the presidential vote in 2008. Overall, whites made up 76.3% of the record 131 million people 3 who voted in November's presidential election, while blacks made up 12.1%, Hispanics 7.4% and Asians 2.5%.

A record 137.5 million Americans voted in the 2016 presidential election, according to new data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Overall voter turnout – defined as the share of adult U.S. citizens who cast ballots – was 61.4% in 2016, a share similar to 2012 but below the 63.6% who say they voted in 2008.

I bet that 2% that didn't vote would have made a difference. And this is 2016. I couldn't find how many blacks voted in 2010. I bet the number was pathetic.

I know what you are saying. A lot of stupid white poor and middle class white people voted for Trump. But hey, this isn't about what Trump offers them. He offers them a white run country where whites are privileged. He offers them less brown immigrants and doing away with affirmative action. In other words he offers conservative whites a lot. You blacks should have shown up like you did for Obama.

Drop the attitude white boy. Whites who voted for Obama decided to vote for Trump. That's what happened. 88 percent of blacks voted for Clinton. That's more than voted for her husband both times he won. Whites are why democrats lost buddy.

Black "liberals" forced whites make the changes they made. You white liberals sat on your hands from reconstruction until 1965. During that time blacks fought and fought. We fought for 100 years after slavery until whites decided to do the right thing. And even then the deeds were limited. AA only applies to government departments and government contracts. Private business can still discriminate on the basis of race if they do not receive government money. So what exactly did white liberals do?

Barely anything. The democratic party has done little for blacks. The republican party has done nothing. And we are mostly democrats because of the little democrats have done. So for you to say what you did is bullshit and the democratic party must be more aggressive in addressing the concerns of others besides whites or blacks will leave the party. It is why we left the republican party. Republicans thought blacks owed them eternal gratitude just like you and many while liberals do because you were forced to end something that never should have happened in the first place. Heed that warning.
Keep in mind the Democratic party does barely anything for us poor and middle class whites too. And the Republican party has done nothing for us. So really how can I disagree with you?

P.S. Did you see the Blackish where the father finally decided to call the police? The episode was about how black people don't call the cops. But he started liking having that power to call the police and used it a lot. But then the Air B2B was being rented by a black group and he wouldn't call the cops on them. At first you think it's because he's a racist but then the gist of the story is how differently things go for black people when the cops get called on them. The cops show up acting a lot differently towards black men than they do white men.

I don't watch blackish. I am black. I live blackish every day. You are neither poor or meddle class sealybobo. You have bragged about being wealthy.
Here’s the difference between unkotare and me. He thinks racism is over ...

No, he doesn’t, you lying sack of shit.

The pathological liar’s lies aside, a real difference is that I do more than just gas on about it on the internet.

Here’s the difference between unkotare and me. He thinks racism is over and you need to get over it. You and I know it still exists and we think something should be done about it.

He thinks or wants to pretend everything’s fine and won’t address anything that proves otherwise. Stubborn idiot he is

OMG STFU with all your whining, Marc. Geez.

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

What??!?!?! LMAO. I don't know that I bite my lip but I should stop biting my lip even though I don't know I am doing it? Stop eating those retard sandwiches.
Clearly you guys don't know you are doing it. You think you are hiring "the most qualified person for the job" but really what you are doing is looking across at another white man and deciding you'd rather work with someone like you than someone who's not like you.

I'm sorry if this is confusing your retarded fucking ass.

Affinity Bias
Confirmation Bias
Halo Effect
Cloven Hoof Effect

Mail order bride?

You're a rich and famous billionaire?
Thanks for admitting Melania doesn't love Trump one bit. As we suspected.

Yes. I can't say what unkotare thinks because he never says anything. He's like a mute retard who just knows how to bang insults out on his keyboard but nothing intelligent ever.

Forum List

Back