What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

What line of work are you in?
You should already know what I do. I’ve shared that info several times.

Are you trying to avoid answering another simple question?

I've explained what I did and my current status numerous times. I've never avoided answering your questions, and am answering this one in the manner you answered mine.
Let’s switch to something that might be easier for you.

Can you tell us how your life has been negatively impacted by Trump?

We'll make this real easy for you since my OP is about republicans and not just Trump.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
You’re nuts if you think I’m going to waste any time trying to educate someone of your caliber. lol
True. There is some hope for you. I admire your self evaluation that allows you to understand that you being of lower caliber have little chance of educating people of higher caliber. :rolleyes:

I’m thinking you and Asclepias are just looking for attention, IM2.
if this is true why are you giving it to us? Obviously you are seeking our attention. :rolleyes:
I was trying to understand why you two are whining. You both act like you don’t have the same opportunities everyone has.

I’m also trying to understand the hate you have towards a man who worked hard to make it easier for blacks to find a job. A man who is now respected and appreciated by a growing # of blacks.

Don’t you care about other black people?
Pointing out your racism isnt whining. Its an alert system. Stop trying to get my attention. I know you suffer from insecurity but get some help for it. :rolleyes:
While you two look to blame others for your failures, all I can do is wish you both the best. :)

if this is true why are you giving it to us? Obviously you are seeking our attention. :rolleyes:
I was trying to understand why you two are whining. You both act like you don’t have the same opportunities everyone has.

I’m also trying to understand the hate you have towards a man who worked hard to make it easier for blacks to find a job. A man who is now respected and appreciated by a growing # of blacks.

Pointing out your racism isnt whining. Its an alert system. Stop trying to get my attention. I know you suffer from insecurity but get some help for it. :rolleyes:
While you two look to blame others for your failures, all I can do is wish you both the best. :)
I am to blame for any failures I have. That has nothing to do with pointing out white racism. You should wish yourself the best. Youre the one of lower caliber. :)

I am to blame for any failures I have. That has nothing to do with pointing out white racism. You should wish yourself the best. Youre the one of lower caliber. :)
Lower caliber? That’s racist.

There’s a reason why you and IM2 are struggling... and it isn’t because you’ve been denied anything.

There’s a reason why you and IM2 are struggling... and it isn’t because you’ve been denied anything.
Tough shit. I didnt ask for your opinion. I was just telling you the facts.

I only struggle with guilt when I dont tip you for fetching my coffee. :)

Speaking of tipping... did you know black people are known for being the worst?

You would know since the best you can do is work for tips. My suggestion would be to go back to school and get a better education and stop whining about how Black guys are taking your jobs. :)

You would know since the best you can do is work for tips. My suggestion would be to go back to school and get a better education and stop whining about how Black guys are taking your jobs. :)
It’s looking like you’re more interested in bitching and complaining than having a discussion. That’s typical for people who frequently fail.

Again; all I can do is wish you the best. :)

It’s looking like you’re more interested in bitching and complaining than having a discussion. That’s typical for people who frequently fail.

I didnt ask you for a discussion. Youre just some lowly white boy whining about me being Black. Youre the one trying to get my attention remember? :)

I didnt ask you for a discussion. Youre just some lowly white boy whining about me being Black. Youre the one trying to get my attention remember? :)
I just noticed you’ve been here since ‘13 and aren’t a supporting member. Why?

Doesn’t that fit in with your habit of stiffing people on tips?

Last edited:

Why would I be a supporting member just because I have been here since 13?

Despite what democrats have been telling you, nothing is free. Someone is paying for you to post here.
The least you can do is help with the expenses.

Despite what democrats have been telling you, nothing is free. Someone is paying for you to post here.
I thought I was paying my internet bill so I could post here? Tell the person that is paying to stop doing so. I didnt give them permission to do that. :rolleyes:

I thought I was paying my internet bill so I could post here? Tell the person that is paying to stop doing so. I didnt give them permission to do that. :rolleyes:
Typical loser who doesn’t understand how things work.

gplus1585236613.jpg
There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

I already know youre a typical loser who doesnt understand how things work. What does that have to do with what I asked? :rolleyes:

I already know youre a typical loser who doesnt understand how things work. What does that have to do with what I asked? :rolleyes:
I can understand why you choose not to tip or contribute towards the things you enjoy. I also don’t mind helping the people you stiff.

I can understand why you choose not to tip or contribute towards the things you enjoy. I also don’t mind helping the people you stiff.
Obviously you cant understand anything at all. I tip you when you fetch my coffee. If you want more then you need to update your skill set like I suggested before. :rolleyes:

View attachment 226802
There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

In 1959 poverty for blacks was 55.1 percent.
Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, US Department of the Census

Correl said:
They are rich assholes pandering to the mob, and don't give a fuck about the white guys way down the power structure who are going to be paying the price.

And NOTHING will be gained by this. Diversity has no value. That is a pure myth.
I rest my case. There is no talking to white male victims like you.
That one suffers from a CHRONIC case of White Fragility.

Forum List

Back