What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No illegal aliens-children or otherwise-should be allowed to stay. Zero tolerance. End of story.

How about the unnecessary separation of children from their parents?

I think it's completely necessary to separate children from their parents WHEN THE PARENTS ARE IN JAIL. What else are you going to do, send the kiddies to jail WITH Mommy and Daddy?

Now, if the parents choose to take their children back to the home country with them when they're deported, then I'm fine with that. In fact, I think it's a marvelous idea. Buh-bye.

its just like the 'anchor baby' deal , mexicans drop an anchor baby and they have the Americans by the nutz . This variation of the mexican taking their kids to the border is , as i say just a variation of dropping an anchor baby . -------------------- as the mexican cries and says , you can't separate 'mamasitas' and widdle mexicans Coyote .

We can have another debate about birthright citizenship, this is another matter altogether so maybe stick to the topic.

Actually, criminals callously using their own children as bargaining chips to play on our sympathies IS the topic.

its just like the 'anchor baby' deal , mexicans drop an anchor baby and they have the Americans by the nutz . This variation of the mexican taking their kids to the border is , as i say just a variation of dropping an anchor baby . -------------------- as the mexican cries and says , you can't separate 'mamasitas' and widdle baby mexicans Coyote .

So you are fine with taking young children from their parents and throwing them into our foster care system while they await hearings? 700 kids lost in our foster care network or housed in barracks apart from their parents. It's sick but you don't have an issue with it.

Again, what the fuck else do you WANT to do with children whose parents are in jail? Why are you not getting your panties in a ruffle about all the children who are routinely put in foster care while their criminal parents are in the slammer?

Oh, and they're not "lost". Will you PLEASE get your frigging hormones under control and stop sounding like a hysterical middle-schooler?

No illegal aliens-children or otherwise-should be allowed to stay. Zero tolerance. End of story.

How about the unnecessary separation of children from their parents?

Unnecessary? Really?
“Parents” get caught robbing a bank...they’re prosecuted and sentenced to years of incarceration...do they forfeit their children to “the system” due to their own actions....or do we send the children to live in their prison cell with them?
Come on people....THINK. This is such simple shit.

That is not the way the immigration system as worked before. The children and parents are housed together until they get their hearing. It isn't a criminal court system.

So you think locking the kids up with their parents is LESS of a punishment than foster care? Really? The distinction without a difference of "it isn't a criminal court system" means nothing. Incarcerated is incarcerated. And just as a reminder, crossing our border without permission IS a crime.

So, we have the right to refuse entry into our country to people without papers, but Mexico does not have the same right to block people that we try to send over there without papers?

I think that I have found the nature of your thinking malfunction, Sparky......

Mexico has the right to do whatever they wish. If they wish to deny the entry of those we catch crossing FROM MEXICO ILLEGALLY, that is something that can only be addressed by a border wall.

...even though 52% of illegals simply overstay their visa? And, of course, although Trumpettes don't believe it, Mexicans actually have mastered the use of ladders and shovels.
Try climbing over a 30 foot wall with a ladder.

Oh, and take your family with you ...

Not a problem. Pull an 18 wheeler up next to the wall, and put a 15 foot ladder on top of it, and a robe ladder on the other side.

You guys don't really think these things through very much, do you?
If they did any thinking at all they wouldn’t be conservatives.

It is puzzling….the political downside to this is so gigantic and these dumbasses do not realize it.

Nobody will listen to that of course. According to EJO, 1 out of 4 American kids is Hispanic. Not illegal aliens, American kids.

When Trump and his gang lock up the adults and forcibly separate their kids, do these conservatives really think that this isn’t going to resonate negatively with the larger Hispanic community? It won’t be pretty for Conservatives going forward.

Mexico has the right to do whatever they wish. If they wish to deny the entry of those we catch crossing FROM MEXICO ILLEGALLY, that is something that can only be addressed by a border wall.

...even though 52% of illegals simply overstay their visa? And, of course, although Trumpettes don't believe it, Mexicans actually have mastered the use of ladders and shovels.

Not a problem. Pull an 18 wheeler up next to the wall, and put a 15 foot ladder on top of it, and a robe ladder on the other side.

It is puzzling….the political downside to this is so gigantic and these dumbasses do not realize it.

Nobody will listen to that of course. According to EJO, 1 out of 4 American kids is Hispanic. Not illegal aliens, American kids.

When Trump and his gang lock up the adults and forcibly separate their kids, do these conservatives really think that this isn’t going to resonate negatively with the larger Hispanic community? It won’t be pretty for Conservatives going forward.

I like your erroneous assumption that the "Hispanic community", defined as citizens and legal residents, feel a huge amount of identification with and sympathy for people who jump the line and come here illegally. Not everyone is the racist bigot you are, thinking of themselves and others as JUST their racial/ethnic group.

Tell you what: YOU go with your line of coddling and crying over lawbreakers, and we'll go with our line of enforcing the law and protecting the border, and we'll each worry about our own fallout, rather than this faux "This would be best for you, no really" bullshit, as though I really think you're concerned about protecting the GOP.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So, we have the right to refuse entry into our country to people without papers, but Mexico does not have the same right to block people that we try to send over there without papers?

Man, sure, that's going to happen really quietly as well, right. Not like we can't just push the ladder over, right?

You obviously do not live down here, Pop. You could walk 50 miles along the Mexican border in Arizona at night and not see a soul. And you are going to push over a rope ladder? Do all of you Trumpetts live in Disneyland?

Last edited:

Man, sure, that's going to happen really quietly as well, right. Not like we can't just push the ladder over, right?

You obviously do not live down here, Pop. You could walk 50 miles along the Mexican border in Arizona at night and not see a soul. And you are going to push down a rope ladder? Do all of you Trumpetts live in Disneyland?

I think the best solution would be to deny all services and fine the living shit out of businesses that hire illegals.
Of course liberals would find that to be unacceptable as well.
If the left truly wanted to fix our border problem they'd have a plan of their own.

For your viewing pleasure. These are merely tunnels under one town, Nogales, 30 miles from where I live.

tunnels nogales - Yahoo Image Search Results

We will still patrol, and blow a few up. IDK

Well, now, we do that every down already, and we don't need an 19 billion dollar wall to do it.

I cant even begin to count how many illegals I've personally seen crossing our border.
What we're doing now is not working.

You obviously do not live down here, Pop. You could walk 50 miles along the Mexican border in Arizona at night and not see a soul. And you are going to push over a rope ladder? Do all of you Trumpetts live in Disneyland?

Who said the wall won’t have lighting and guards?

You living in the Stone Age?

For your viewing pleasure. These are merely tunnels under one town, Nogales, 30 miles from where I live.

Well, now, we do that every down already, and we don't need an 19 billion dollar wall to do it.

I cant even begin to count how many illegals I've personally seen crossing our border.
. ..

So, more than 3 then.

What you on the left don't like about the wall is it's something you can't easily reverse or ignore like policy. Once it's up, it's staying up.

Also you on the left dream up of all kinds of ways that lawbreakers will be able to get around the wall as if the Trump administration didn't figure out every single one of those ideas already; as if they didn't have meetings with our experts in the military and border security.

Do you know how much money 19 billion dollars is in our budget? It's one third of what we spend on food stamps in just one year.

What you on the left don't like about the wall is it's something you can't easily reverse or ignore like policy. Once it's up, it's staying up.

Also you on the left dream up of all kinds of ways that lawbreakers will be able to get around the wall as if the Trump administration didn't figure out every single one of those ideas already; as if they didn't have meetings with our experts in the military and border security.

Do you know how much money 19 billion dollars is in our budget? It's one third of what we spend on food stamps in just one year.
The wall is worth at least $3 trillion. Perhaps MUCH more.

Then you should be happy we are doing it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The wall is worth at least $3 trillion. Perhaps MUCH more.

It will be one of the few things we spent money on that will pay for itself in less than four years.

Don’t care. They crossed from Mexico so they go back there. Our job is done. What Mexican chooses to do with them is their choice.

And you and your family are going down a 30 foot ladder? You didn't think that one through, Sparky.

And what are you going to do about the electronics that has alerted border security?

It always cracks me up when every leftist has the same position on every issue justified with the same position and you claim to be the ones who "think." Yeah, right ...

. ..

So, more than 3 then.

That may be as high as you can count but the rest of us can go much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back