What Is Racism?

"#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives."

You could have Googled this yourself.

Pull back the curtain on BLM, and you're going to find an old white guy from the 1800's, one who spawned a toxic ideology that's been responsible for more murders throughout history, than any other.

"Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.

Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview.."

Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’

You too could have Googled this yourself.

racism is a hatred

which one can not fight with hatred
View attachment 566742
~S~
Racism is not just hatred, it's codified into law hatred.

A white person does something hateful to a black person and the laws say that they can, yet if a black person were to try to fight back or retaliation against the person who committed a hateful crime against him, then the law says he has no right to do so and no legal standing so his life is destroyed by imprisonment and all that involves.

Pull back the curtain on BLM, and you're going to find an old white guy from the 1800's, one who spawned a toxic ideology that's been responsible for more murders throughout history, than any other.

"Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said in a newly surfaced video from 2015 that she and her fellow organizers are “trained Marxists” – making clear their movement’s ideological foundation, according to a report.

Cullors, 36, was the protégé of Eric Mann, former agitator of the Weather Underground domestic terror organization, and spent years absorbing the Marxist-Leninist ideology that shaped her worldview.."

Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’

You too could have Googled this yourself.
Why does this scare you all so much? Obviously the current system isn't working for most of the people.

And because of racism, a black organization that small is not going to overturn the current societal structure so what is it that you all hate so much about #BLM other than you know, black people?.

BLM has gained way more support and credibility than they deserve. It is an organization that embraces all the attitudes of the nutty, radical left such as hatred of capitalism and the hatred of America as a whole and an overfocus on grouping people based on their skin complexion and judge them thereby.

Racial profiling and police brutality are real issues and there are a lot of empirical evidence pointing at Black people being more susceptible to it than others. Focusing on this is not wrong and I guess it started as a fair cause, but it has really turned into a nutty racist movement for the most desutrctive form of radical leftism there is.

Then there are the nutcases on the right who completely reject the existence of racism and who will always defend the police no matter what they do who are rallied, fueled and turned on by the BLM and respond to their malevolence with more malevolence.

In essence the sides agree on all the premises and are both only focused on the negative and on destruction which is truly disheartening and scary.

Last edited:
You fight hatred with facts and unfortunately for many here, they want to claim that presenting facts is hate.
That's all they have, and because the facts prove them wrong they have to create their own little microcosm where everyone on the wrong side of the argument can agree that they are on the right side and the truth and facts mean nothing BECAUSE they've all agreed that they mean nothing.

It becomes worse when it spreads from a message board into the legal system and permeates all of the way up to the top of the court systems.

Why does this scare you all so much? Obviously the current system isn't working for most of the people.

And because of racism, a black organization that small is not going to overturn the current societal structure so what is it that you all hate so much about #BLM other than you know, black people?.

Always the race card. Don't try to define who I am, you don't even know me.

Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck what color a person is or where he or she came from. But when that person supports an ideology that's murdered more people than Hitler, I don't look upon them too fondly.

I never considered you a radical leftist. I always thought you were more intelligent than that. So please don't prove me wrong.

Of course you see racism everywhere. You're dumb as a hammer and like most hammers, everything looks like a nail to you.
We live in a white supremacist society, there is racism all around us but for the most part it's filtered out in order for us to ignore it and function past it, but it's for sure still there. We just have to take it out and deal with it at our convenience, not the other way around.

Your white privilege allows you not to see, acknowledge or ever deal with many of the things we as black people do.

We live in a white supremacist society, there is racism all around us but for the most part it's filtered out in order for us to ignore it and function past it, but it's for sure still there. We just have to take it out and deal with it at our convenience, not the other way around.

Your white privilege allows you not to see, acknowledge or ever deal with many of the things we as black people do.

Oh please, stop already. We do not live in a "white supremacist society" and there is not "racism all around us."

Oh please, stop already. We do not live in a "white supremacist society" and there is not "racism all around us."

Always the race card. Don't try to define who I am, you don't even know me.

Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck what color a person is or where he or she came from. But when that person supports an ideology that's murdered more people than Hitler, I don't look upon them too fondly.

I never considered you a radical leftist. I always thought you were more intelligent than that. So please don't prove me wrong.
Are you black?

And where is your evidence for that claim? Don't get me wrong, racism is very much a real issue, but claiming society as a whole is White Suprmacist is quite an extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary evidnece.

And even if it was true that society is White Supremacist, shouldn't the focus then be on solutions rather than on what is lacking?

And what does BLM offer as a solution? From what I see it is only destruction and even more racism. One does not fight an evil by embracing the same evil and one does not achieve anything by focusing on the negative and on destroying that which is.
This is a profoundly racist statement. Do you really believe that someone who just happened to be born "White" lacks the capacity and faculities to comprehend and acknowledge problems that do not affect people who do not happen to share his/her skin tone?

And if that really is your view, then what is the point of even having a conversation at all? If you believe opinions and culture depend on genetics, you are resting on the fatalistic premise that there is not really anything we can do about it.

Are you black?
When did white racists stop believing the following? And do you think CRT should include this in their curriculum?

Texas abandoned her separate national existence and consented to become one of the Confederated States to promote her welfare, insure domestic tranquility [sic] and secure more substantially the blessings of peace and liberty to her people. She was received into the confederacy with her own constitution, under the guarantee of the federal constitution and the compact of annexation, that she should enjoy these blessings. She was received as a commonwealth holding, maintaini"ng and protecting the institution known as negro slavery--the servitude of the African to the white race within her limits--a relation that had existed from the first settlement of her wilderness by the white race, and which her people intended should exist in all future time. [snipped]
[snipped]
We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable."
DECLARATION OF CAUSES: February 2, 1861 A declaration of the causes which impel the State of Texas to secede from the Federal Union. | TSLAC

And where is your evidence for that claim? Don't get me wrong, racism is very much a real issue, but claiming society as a whole is White Suprmacist is quite an extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary evidnece.

And even if it was true that society is White Supremacist, shouldn't the focus then be on solutions rather than on what is lacking?

And what does BLM offer as a solution? From what I see it is only destruction and even more racism. One does not fight an evil by embracing the same evil and one does not achieve anything by focusing on the negative and on destroying that which is.

This is a profoundly racist statement. Do you really believe that someone who just happened to be born "White" lacks the capacity and faculities to comprehend and acknowledge problems that do not affect people who do not happen to share his/her skin tone?

And if that really is your view, then what is the point of even having a conversation at all? If you believe opinions and culture depend on genetics, you are resting on the fatalistic premise that there is not really anything we can do about it.
Are you all actually not aware that black people in the United States were legally delegated to a lesser status than whites and many things that were unlawful when done against whites were not when the victim is black?

And just to set the record straight, my statement is not racist, it's a statement of factual circumstances than anyone can validate for themselves.

See my comment #52

Are you all actually not aware that black people in the United States were legally delegated to a lesser status than whites and many things that were unlawful when done against whites were not when the victim is black?
Were, yes and those truly reprehensible policies and institutions have definitely hindered non-whites from succeeding and slowed down progress in their communities with effects that to some extent reach tot his date. However, we cannot only blindly stare at the atrocitie of the past and let that be the glasses through which we view the present.

It is, however, equally important to look at how we learned from those horrific violations of rights and at the many great steps we have taken to improve.

Last edited:
No it doesn't. I don't go around wearing my skin color on my sleeve, nor does my whole life revolve around what color I am.

That's called "racism" by any definition of the term.
Ever since I was a child I never understood why anyone would feel the need to identify with one's genetic lineage. I always found people who said "I am proud of being x" to be super awkward and rather cringe.

I have never been interested in anyone's ethnic/racial background because that has never been relevant criterias to judge someone by to me.

There are lots of bad and even evil people who share my lineage and there are a lot of successful and brilliant people who share it as well, but this does not really say anything at all about me. Right?

Racism is just so, so, so absurd to me.

You're a racist so of course it's boring to you because you don't face it or have to deal with it. Stop practicing it so we all can be bored. Workto stop otherwhites like you from practicing it so we can all be bored.
For the 100th time you falsely accuse me of being a racist. That's all you've got IM2. You have to cling to your fantasy because if you face the truth, your whole world falls apart. There is no more devout racist on USMB than you, your whole world revolves around it.

Forum List

Back