What is released and what is not,

no

what are the republicans covering up?

the minority memo, by all accounts, is a rebuttal

I am sure it will also be released in the near future and I am even more certain that anything contained in that memo will be made public anyway

How can it be a rebuttal? The Democrats haven't read it and refuse to read it.

How do you know they haven't?

I don't "know" anything. A talking head, Dem Rep railing against how reckless it is to release the memo full of classified info, only to admit he hadn't even read it. The first memo might be nothing at all. I don't know. I want to know. I also want to know the rebuttal, but see no reason to hold up the first memo any further. It is already overly dramatic.

Is it overly dramatic when it's based on partisan politics and...only that?

The whole Hollywood build up is overly dramatic and insulting. If the FBI is corrupt, this extended "drumroll" is in really bad taste. If the FBI is clean and this is all BS, the extended hype is damaging. I see no need for there to have been this drama. It is juvenile.

ok

:cuckoo:

They voted to release “the memo”, written by one political side only.

They voted against releasing the minority memo.

They refused to allow the FBI/DOJ a hearing to give their information.

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.

I don't know that the DEMS wanted their "memo" released. And I don't know that the release of their rebuttal was blocked in any way.. Do YOU??? I know there WAS NO 'rebuttal memo' a week ago. It was done to "minimize" damage and spin the evidence presented in the Majority document.

Since this whole affair was LARGELY stirred and provoked by the Office of Inspector General, I'm perfectly comfortable with a release without DOJ approval. And of course, if it's internal corruption at the FBI -- I don't a NEED for their ability to skewer or veto it...

OIG is the MOST VALUABLE agency in govt. I have oodles of respect for those folks.They need more power since Congress is so incompetent in agency oversight..

Yes. The rebuttal memo existed and it was blocked by a party line committee vote.

Why won’t they? Are you capable of a straight answer or are you just another shill?

the news reported has stated that the dem memo has not been reviewed
You mean they can’t review a memo and release them together? Why not?

again why should they this one is ready to go
Oh...so it has nothing to do with partisan politics?

So why is it the SCOTUS is capable of waiting until both the
Majority and Minority opinions are written to release them but this commission can not?

what are you rambling about now

get a hold of yourself
hold trumps

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.

a couple of things -

* most of what we have heard is not about denying the content of the memo; but about how it is unwise to release it (from dems in congress and the media)

* it is super interesting that there haven't been leaks; seems we only see leaks when they are damaging to republicans in general or Trump specifically - I would say that I find that to be odd, but I don't...

* what I really want to see is the supporting documents that were used to garner the info reported on in the memo

also - here is an important set of facts; McCabe was forced to resign earlier than he wanted to. What is extraordinarily interesting about this is the black cloud surrounding his wife's failed campaign

she was given $700,000 for a state House campaign by Terry McAuliffe

McAuliffe is a known friend of the Clinton's & that amount of contribution is unheard of for her type of campaign

Couple that with the fact that McCabe was handling a part of an investigation into Hillary and BOOM

ANOTHER "appearance of impropriety"

these "appearances of impropriety" are sure starting to pile up - there are way too damn many of them, and I don't believe in coincidences

if there was truly unethical behavior in the FBI & DOJ (and it certainly appears that there was) then EVERY American should want it identified and rooted out

nobody should be in a "protected class" and nobody should be a target of government harassment because of their political views

Good post.

I want to see ALL SIDES.

I want to see the DoJ allowed to present it's side.

Then I can make an informed decision...right?
You don't get to see ALL sides. Republicans are too afraid for America to see the lefts' side.

Not at all. Bring it on.. You have NO OBSTRUCTION to seeing a Minority Report. But the MINORITY is BANNING their committee members from accessing or reading the memo.. WHY do you think that is?

You LIKE the idea of Party leadership muzzling their members that way??
The majority Republicans banned the public from viewing the minority Democrats' memo. What are they afraid of?

I don't know that the DEMS wanted their "memo" released. And I don't know that the release of their rebuttal was blocked in any way.. Do YOU??? I know there WAS NO 'rebuttal memo' a week ago. It was done to "minimize" damage and spin the evidence presented in the Majority document.

Since this whole affair was LARGELY stirred and provoked by the Office of Inspector General, I'm perfectly comfortable with a release without DOJ approval. And of course, if it's internal corruption at the FBI -- I don't a NEED for their ability to skewer or veto it...

OIG is the MOST VALUABLE agency in govt. I have oodles of respect for those folks.They need more power since Congress is so incompetent in agency oversight..
good for you ,,,shit on the FBI CIA ,DOJ like the good little ass kissing republican you are while supporting the vile pos in our wh now

they only like law enforcement when it focuses on dems.

but they're not hacks or anything like that.

a couple of things -

* most of what we have heard is not about denying the content of the memo; but about how it is unwise to release it (from dems in congress and the media)

* it is super interesting that there haven't been leaks; seems we only see leaks when they are damaging to republicans in general or Trump specifically - I would say that I find that to be odd, but I don't...

* what I really want to see is the supporting documents that were used to garner the info reported on in the memo

also - here is an important set of facts; McCabe was forced to resign earlier than he wanted to. What is extraordinarily interesting about this is the black cloud surrounding his wife's failed campaign

McAuliffe is a known friend of the Clinton's & that amount of contribution is unheard of for her type of campaign

Couple that with the fact that McCabe was handling a part of an investigation into Hillary and BOOM

these "appearances of impropriety" are sure starting to pile up - there are way too damn many of them, and I don't believe in coincidences

if there was truly unethical behavior in the FBI & DOJ (and it certainly appears that there was) then EVERY American should want it identified and rooted out

nobody should be in a "protected class" and nobody should be a target of government harassment because of their political views

Good post.

I want to see ALL SIDES.

You don't get to see ALL sides. Republicans are too afraid for America to see the lefts' side.

Not at all. Bring it on.. You have NO OBSTRUCTION to seeing a Minority Report. But the MINORITY is BANNING their committee members from accessing or reading the memo.. WHY do you think that is?

The majority Republicans banned the public from viewing the minority Democrats' memo. What are they afraid of?

truth

a couple of things -

Good post.

I want to see ALL SIDES.

the truth hurts those lying pieces of garbage

Wrong, they voted to release the Dim memo. They just required it to go through the same vetting process ass the Republican memo. That's when the Dims had their little hissy fit.

hissy-fit_thumb%25255B2%25255D.jpg

Yes. The rebuttal memo existed and it was blocked by a party line committee vote.

the fact that he put memo in quotes is all you need to know about him.

Wrong, they voted to release the Dim memo. They just required it to go through the same vetting process ass the Republican memo. That's when the Dims had their little hissy fit.

You have the transcript of the hearing and vote?

and...why not release both together?

a couple of things -

Good post.

I want to see ALL SIDES.

the truth hurts those lying pieces of garbage

What "truth" is that?

So you have them? Why should we wait two weeks to release the Nunez memo? That's just Dim stalling.

So you have them? Why should we wait two weeks to release the Nunez memo? That's just Dim stalling.

Or Pug partisanbashing.

good for you ,,,shit on the FBI CIA ,DOJ like the good little ass kissing republican you are while supporting the vile pos in our wh now

Oh no.. Can't do me like that.. It ain't my war. I'm entirely OUT of the Dem/Rep circus.. I care about my country. Not my party. If I belong to a principled worthy party -- I don't have to worry about them WRECKING the country with their corruption and ineptness and game playing.

I WORKED in Intel for many years. I KNOW there are 1000s in the FBI who are praying tonight that the stink and corruption get's handled with speed and justice. This is for those folks and their reputations and good works... Get the filth of politics OUT of their business and offices...

a couple of things -

Good post.

I want to see ALL SIDES.

No they didn't, you lying turd.

Or Pug partisanbashing.
Meaningless name calling.

Don't think the "rebuttal" EVER has been voted on.. CAN'T be voted on til everyone reads it.. Think you're wrong here. NO ONE is blocking the release of the rebuttal..

Don't think the "rebuttal" EVER has been voted on.. CAN'T be voted on til everyone reads it.. Think you're wrong here. NO ONE is blocking the release of the rebuttal..

It was voted on not to be released. Party line.

Or Pug partisanbashing.
Meaningless name calling.

You mean the "Dim stalling" reference?

Forum List

Back