What is released and what is not,

Don't you think there is cover up ALL AROUND?

no

what are the republicans covering up?

the minority memo, by all accounts, is a rebuttal

I am sure it will also be released in the near future and I am even more certain that anything contained in that memo will be made public anyway

The "majority memo" by all accounts is cherry picked.

So...shouldn't they be released together? If not - what reason aside form partisanship is there?

I think you are fighting the wrong battle

we need to be pushing to see the supporting documents, as I said earlier

and I think the minority memo will also be released in the near future, if not, its contents are sure to be leaked

I think you are fighting the wrong battle

we need to be pushing to see the supporting documents, as I said earlier

and I think the minority memo will also be released in the near future, if not, its contents are sure to be leaked

I am fine with that.

But everything to date speaks of partisan battling. That is why I question WHY the DoJ is muzzled and WHY the minority memo is squashed.

So...shouldn't they be released together? If not - what reason aside form partisanship is there?

If you are so interested in what Representative Schiff wants you to know ...
Or more importantly, all the things he has voted against you ever finding out ...
Review his record on the committee and the things you currently know, that he voted against you knowing.

Then we can discuss partisanship ... :thup:

no

I am sure it will also be released in the near future and I am even more certain that anything contained in that memo will be made public anyway

How can it be a rebuttal? The Democrats haven't read it and refuse to read it.

no

How do you know they haven't?

no

The Democrats didn't want the memo released, refused to read it, and voted to not let us see it. The minority memo is not a rebuttal because the minority won't read it. It can go through the same process the first memo went through. There's no reason for the obstructionists to be rewarded with a fast-tracked process.

no

The Democrats didn't want the memo released, refused to read it, and voted to not let us see it. The minority memo is not a rebuttal because the minority won't read it. It can go through the same process the first memo went through. There's no reason for the obstructionists to be rewarded with a fast-tracked process.

So why won't the Republicans allow the Democrat's memo to be released? Ostructionism?

it's funy how these stories just get better and better.

now the dems have refused to read the memo.

if this is the case, how can schiff comment on it as he has repeatedly?

lol

no

So why won't the Republicans allow the Democrat's memo to be released? Ostructionism?

No. It is going through the same process the first memo is going through as I understand it. I heard Paul Ryan saying it will be released after everyone gets to review, just like the first.

no

No. It is going through the same process the first memo is going through as I understand it. I heard Paul Ryan saying it will be released after everyone gets to review, just like the first.

Then release them together...right?

no

oh, well

paul ryan wouldn't lie

no

I don't "know" anything. A talking head, Dem Rep railing against how reckless it is to release the memo full of classified info, only to admit he hadn't even read it. The first memo might be nothing at all. I don't know. I want to know. I also want to know the rebuttal, but see no reason to hold up the first memo any further. It is already overly dramatic.

no

oh, well

paul ryan wouldn't lie

He might. They all might lie at any given moment.

no

I don't "know" anything. A talking head, Dem Rep railing against how reckless it is to release the memo full of classified info, only to admit he hadn't even read it. The first memo might be nothing at all. I don't know. I want to know. I also want to know the rebuttal, but see no reason to hold up the first memo any further. It is already overly dramatic.

Is it overly dramatic when it's based on partisan politics and...only that?

oh, well

paul ryan wouldn't lie

He might. They all might lie at any given moment.

no

which one?

because i'm pretty sure it's bullshit

no

so it's ok that nunes took a couple of out of context pages of a CLASSIFIED report to try to discredit the investigation of the orange one and his loons?

no

Is it overly dramatic when it's based on partisan politics and...only that?

The whole Hollywood build up is overly dramatic and insulting. If the FBI is corrupt, this extended "drumroll" is in really bad taste. If the FBI is clean and this is all BS, the extended hype is damaging. I see no need for there to have been this drama. It is juvenile.

They voted to release “the memo”, written by one political side only.

They voted against releasing the minority memo.

They refused to allow the FBI/DOJ a hearing to give their information.

There is something way wrong with partisan politics at this level. We should be very disturbed. :(

Extra points for anyone who can discuss this without a deflection or a whataboutism.

I don't know that the DEMS wanted their "memo" released. And I don't know that the release of their rebuttal was blocked in any way.. Do YOU??? I know there WAS NO 'rebuttal memo' a week ago. It was done to "minimize" damage and spin the evidence presented in the Majority document.

Since this whole affair was LARGELY stirred and provoked by the Office of Inspector General, I'm perfectly comfortable with a release without DOJ approval. And of course, if it's internal corruption at the FBI -- I don't a NEED for their ability to skewer or veto it...

OIG is the MOST VALUABLE agency in govt. I have oodles of respect for those folks.They need more power since Congress is so incompetent in agency oversight..
good for you ,,,shit on the FBI CIA ,DOJ like the good little ass kissing republican you are while supporting the vile pos in our wh now

no

so it's ok that nunes took a couple of out of context pages of a CLASSIFIED report to try to discredit the investigation of the orange one and his loons?

I don't know if he did that. I would like to know.

Forum List

Back