"What is the Democrats' message?"

That is not the message. Here is the message.

Values

The fact that these values align with those groups who seek equality under the law and equality of opportunity doesn't mean that the message is not valid.

Having a guy like Trump there to amplify the voices of those who don't believe in those ideals is just a happy circumstance.

And....how many times are you going to post this same thread? What makes you think THIS time will end differently?

No, I think Mac had it right. Unfortunately.
The people who have taken over the Democratic party don't like their tactics being discussed.

I hate Democrooks.

We are even.

I'm not a republicrat though.

The message?

We can't just all be Americans. We have to divide ourselves into hyphenated-Americans and some hyphenated-Americans are more inherently deserving of special considerations than others.

And that's the best they can do. It's why there's a very real chance, they'll lose again.
Is it safe to say, then, that you don't feel the GOP needs to deal with that message in any way?

I feel the GOP needs to go away. But if this "message" is the best Democrats can do, they deserve the same fate.
Wait till red states feel the pain of these BS tariffs Trumps imposing on China and China retaliating I'm gonna LMAO

Wait till red states feel the pain of these BS tariffs Trumps imposing on China and China retaliating I'm gonna LMAO
From what I'm hearing, some of those Chinese tariffs are specifically targeted at those states.

They're obviously paying attention.

Note the quotes in the thread title. It's not a question, it's a quote, it's what Republicans here ask pretty often.

So here's your answer: The Democrats' message is Trump and the Republicans hate you.

Okay, now you now. The message is, if you're young, old, female, agnostic, gay, black, brown, or poor, Trump and the Republicans hate you. So, Republicans, you don't have to like it or agree with it or think that it's fair. And since many of those groups are quickly increasing in number, more and more people are believing it. It has nothing do to with jobs or incomes or the stock market. This is personal.

So here's a question: What are you going to do about that, specifically? Or do you feel you don't need to do anything?
it's all pretty jr high schoolyard crap on both sides.

the dems basic message / path is a direct rip off from trump. run a platform to undo what the last guy did.

we'll see how well it works for the dems.
The Dems' advantage is in demographics, and they know it.

The Republicans somehow don't seem to care about this.

When the Democrats use the term "demographics" they are saying that white voters are their opposition.
Democrats make politics about race.
Sure, Identity Politics will most likely be what wins the day for them.

So, what is the GOP going to do about that? Anything?

The majority of minorities vote Democrat and the majority of whites vote Republican.
The Republicans also win the majority of middle class voters.
Maybe GOP could campaign more on economics.
But, eventually the Democrats will have control.
When that happens their corruption and lawlessness will be unchecked and they will run America into the ground.

And that's the best they can do. It's why there's a very real chance, they'll lose again.
Is it safe to say, then, that you don't feel the GOP needs to deal with that message in any way?

I feel the GOP needs to go away. But if this "message" is the best Democrats can do, they deserve the same fate.

Yes, there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth. If they don't like it, the other option is the "hate" message Democrats are selling.

Or we could tell both of these dinosaurs to get fucked.

Note the quotes in the thread title. It's not a question, it's a quote, it's what Republicans here ask pretty often.

So here's your answer: The Democrats' message is Trump and the Republicans hate you.

Okay, now you now. The message is, if you're young, old, female, agnostic, gay, black, brown, or poor, Trump and the Republicans hate you. So, Republicans, you don't have to like it or agree with it or think that it's fair. And since many of those groups are quickly increasing in number, more and more people are believing it. It has nothing do to with jobs or incomes or the stock market. This is personal.

So here's a question: What are you going to do about that, specifically? Or do you feel you don't need to do anything?

the dems basic message / path is a direct rip off from trump. run a platform to undo what the last guy did.

When the Democrats use the term "demographics" they are saying that white voters are their opposition.
There is more to demographics than race

Age is a demographic, so is religion, economic status, rural vs urban, education

Yes, there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth. If they don't like it, the other option is the "hate" message Democrats are selling.

Or we could tell both of these dinosaurs to get fucked.
IMHO the Chinese people can take a lot more pain than we can They're used to it Trump is steering us right into a cess pool,,,,,and the pos doesn't care

Even though the thread title is NOT a question, I will answer it.

As a moderate, the following seems TO ME to be the Democrats' message:

1. Human beings are wonderful. (Bless their little hearts.)
2. Rich people, however, are an exception to #1.
3. The cops are always wrong when they confront belligerent young gentlemen.
4. Anyone in the world who wants a better life has the absolute right to just walk into the country.
5. We need socialized medicine, i.e., all doctors and nurses should be government employees.
6. Crime is caused by poverty. It is never the fault of the individual.
7. There is no need for guns.
8. Whatever university professors say is always the truth.
9. Everyone should read the New York Times every day.
10. The violence, vandalism, and low academic achievement in many high schools are due to only one reason: bad teachers.

Last edited:

Sure, Identity Politics will most likely be what wins the day for them.

So, what is the GOP going to do about that? Anything?
How about these 2? Need more of a message?

Pelosi thinks they should run as the "take back your crumbs" party, promising to roll back the recent tax cuts.

That should work out fine.

Looks like there is no plan to deal with the massive demographic changes on the way.

Which was my guess.

Looks like there is no plan to deal with the massive demographic changes on the way. Which was my guess.
Why does it matter? To you? Aren't you a Democrat?
It just seems like a fair question. I'm curious. What I'm seeing is a party that is ignoring a massive upcoming issue, and I'd like to know why.

But also, the Democratic Party is currently under the control of people who are not liberals. And if the GOP is going to just give it away to them, this country is going to knee-jerk BIG TIME to the Left, and I'm not thrilled with that, either.

Pelosi thinks they should run as the "take back your crumbs" party, promising to roll back the recent tax cuts.

That should work out fine.
She will roll back the tax cuts for billionaires and maintain them for working Americans

Just like last time

Forum List

Back