"What is the Democrats' message?"

That is not the message. Here is the message.

Values

The fact that these values align with those groups who seek equality under the law and equality of opportunity doesn't mean that the message is not valid.

Having a guy like Trump there to amplify the voices of those who don't believe in those ideals is just a happy circumstance.

And....how many times are you going to post this same thread? What makes you think THIS time will end differently?

That’s not what they’re parroting all the time. The Democratic Party message is the Republican Party hates blacks, women, Latinos, gays, etc.. and the people aren’t buying it, which is why you’ve had a tough time winning elections

What evidence do you have that the GOP supports the needs and wants of blacks, women, Latinos, gays?

I suggest you read the words of the GOP voters / fellow travelers who post here, and explain their intolerance of these persons who are seeking equal rights and equal opportunities.

I suggest you listen to Ryan and Trump on their opinions on these same citizens.

Note the quotes in the thread title. It's not a question, it's a quote, it's what Republicans here ask pretty often.

So here's your answer: The Democrats' message is Trump and the Republicans hate you.

Okay, now you now. The message is, if you're young, old, female, agnostic, gay, black, brown, or poor, Trump and the Republicans hate you. So, Republicans, you don't have to like it or agree with it or think that it's fair. And since many of those groups are quickly increasing in number, more and more people are believing it. It has nothing do to with jobs or incomes or the stock market. This is personal.

So here's a question: What are you going to do about that, specifically? Or do you feel you don't need to do anything?

The answer is simple; the solution is not. As Democrats we cannot instill empathy into the hearts and minds of people like you.

We do not know what created the current social pathology, though one can easily make a case that it began with Fox News, Limbaugh and other armchair philosophers who made money using the BIG LIES, echoed by those disaffected, biddable and bigoted.

What I hope the DNC does not do, and that is too overreach, and not dwell too much on the inability of McConnell and Ryan to lead a nation of 300 Million + diverse citizens.

The DNC and its candidates for The Congress need to listen to the people, something alien to the RNC and their current leadership. We can expect the Republicans to continue fear mongering, echoing each other and the BIG LIES; D's cannot get into a pissing contest on guns, gays, God and taxes.

Ross Perot made a lot of converts when he used charts to convey basic and easily understood facts;

D's doing so can do the same since the metrics of GOP leadership's impact on the majority of American's will tell the true story, i.e. the GOP can win elections using lies, half-truths, rumors, innuendos and character assassinations, but never seem to be able to govern.

Our agenda, should be an effort to Make America One Again. To put our house together, by listening to all segments of our society and allowing them to redress their grievances, while holding them responsible for offering viable solutions to real problems for debate.

No more "ain't it awful" from the pols or the people. Most rational voters understand the Federal Government is today in Chaos, and they can be informed of who, how and why this is so, without whining.

This begins by braining all segments of Democrats together, with a platform palatable to most voters. That is the mission, and my vision, and I know it is not an easy one.
I think taxes is an issue. It's an issue for the dems if they show the gop is playing class warfare with taxes. It's not just the tax cut that went mostly to the 1%, but they cut taxes on doctors, med equip, insurors ... all of which went to pay for Obamacare, and they didn't end the Medicaid expansion. The dems lose when the issue is them taxing voters to pay for stuff for other people. But not so much when you're taxing a hospital that has increased the number bills and charged you more too.

The gop bet the midterms on the tax cut. I don't think the dems can afford to let them off that hook

I agree, which is why I mentioned the use of charts by Perot. Explain to the people the real impact of what Trump, McConnell and Ryan have done to the vast majority of American taxpayers, and their children and grand children by using the numbers, let the viewer decide what they did was awful.

Values

The fact that these values align with those groups who seek equality under the law and equality of opportunity doesn't mean that the message is not valid.

Having a guy like Trump there to amplify the voices of those who don't believe in those ideals is just a happy circumstance.

And....how many times are you going to post this same thread? What makes you think THIS time will end differently?

That’s not what they’re parroting all the time. The Democratic Party message is the Republican Party hates blacks, women, Latinos, gays, etc.. and the people aren’t buying it, which is why you’ve had a tough time winning elections

Are Democrats people?

Note the quotes in the thread title. It's not a question, it's a quote, it's what Republicans here ask pretty often.

So here's your answer: The Democrats' message is Trump and the Republicans hate you.

Okay, now you now. The message is, if you're young, old, female, agnostic, gay, black, brown, or poor, Trump and the Republicans hate you. So, Republicans, you don't have to like it or agree with it or think that it's fair. And since many of those groups are quickly increasing in number, more and more people are believing it. It has nothing do to with jobs or incomes or the stock market. This is personal.

So here's a question: What are you going to do about that, specifically? Or do you feel you don't need to do anything?
Well, it's true the pseudocon segment of the modern day GOP hates blacks, gays, Mexicans, Muslims, pretty much anyone who isn't white.

But that isn't the Democratic message.

That's the Republican message.

"We hate you." The pseudocons broadcast their hate daily in their propaganda outlets. Just turn on Fox News or click on Breitbart or any of the other piss outlets. Or just open any topic on this forum started by a pseudocon. Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

The Democratic message is "We hate rich people and corporations, and love taxes and big government."

Fuck you. That's my message to you. So sick of your fucking bullshit Democrat Propaganda.

Dems reconfigured the entire United States to create a permanent minority underclass beholden to the government. "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

That's what you're proud of? Public Education? Public Housing? Detroit? Baltimore? Newark?

Fuck you

Values

Are Democrats people?

Debatable

I saw a minority debate which featured a black conservative. A member of the audience asked why he should vote republican, and the speaker said because black people can take care of themselves. The audience promptly got up and left. What the heck are you guys talking about meeting black and hispanic needs, and the needs of women. Why are their needs different than everybody else? How are the democrats meeting your "particular" needs.

Values

Are Democrats people?

Debatable

Yeah....that's what I figured.

Tell me which leading DEM politician has ever said that republicans hate black people and women...etc..

I saw a minority debate which featured a black conservative. A member of the audience asked why he should vote republican, and the speaker said because black people can take care of themselves. The audience promptly got up and left. What the heck are you guys talking about meeting black and hispanic needs, and the needs of women. Why are their needs different than everybody else? How are the democrats meeting your "particular" needs.

Link.

Values

Are Democrats people?

Debatable

Tell me which leading DEM politician has ever said that republicans hate black people and women...etc..

They all insinuate it. Biden even went as far to say republicans want black people in chains lol

Values

Are Democrats people?

Debatable

They all insinuate it. Biden even went as far to say republicans want black people in chains lol

Insinuate?

That's not what you said...nor what the OP said.

Are Democrats people?

Debatable

Insinuate?

Playing semantics

Democrats are torn between two (2, liberals...like 1 + 1) messages for 2020:

1. You don't pay enough taxes!

2. America needs to join The European Union so unelected bureaucrats in Brussels can tell us all what to do, eliminating the need for elections and effort wasted on thinking.

Are Democrats people?

Debatable

Insinuate?

Playing semantics

Nope. I simply want you to show any leading Dems "parroting" the idea that Republicans hate black people.

Debatable

Insinuate?

Playing semantics

Nope. I simply want you to show any leading Dems "parroting" the idea that Republicans hate black people.

They all do. Every last one of them.

Insinuate?

Playing semantics

They all do. Every last one of them.

OK....I see you don't want to have the discussion. Peace.

Vote for some one else

Well, it's true the pseudocon segment of the modern day GOP hates blacks, gays, Mexicans, Muslims, pretty much anyone who isn't white.

But that isn't the Democratic message.

That's the Republican message.

"We hate you." The pseudocons broadcast their hate daily in their propaganda outlets. Just turn on Fox News or click on Breitbart or any of the other piss outlets. Or just open any topic on this forum started by a pseudocon. Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

The Democratic message is "We hate rich people and corporations, and love taxes and big government."

Fuck you. That's my message to you. So sick of your fucking bullshit Democrat Propaganda.

Dems reconfigured the entire United States to create a permanent minority underclass beholden to the government. "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"

That's what you're proud of? Public Education? Public Housing? Detroit? Baltimore? Newark?

Fuck you

Oh my, oh me, poor old Frank has crashed. The pressure has gotten to him that the conservative movement is about to go the way of the passenger pigeon, under the weight of Trump's incompetence, lies and sexual improprieties.

Forum List

Back