What is the essential difference between right and left ?

The left live in hope and the right live in fear.

I have always felt that things can always get better but my right wing friends think that things can only get worse.

Progressive is a positive. If it wasnt we would still be living in caves.
Na, not really
Progressives are all about hate...
There is the new propaganda line we're all a mob violent mob LOL. Because some sexual assault victim women harassed a few congressmen in the restaurants and the hallways to their offices. Big f****** deal. Meanwhile there actually is a violent Spike against Muslims Jews blacks and gays since Trump started.
spike in violence since Trump - Google Search

Link
spike in violence since Trump - Google Search
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ABAB&usg=AOvVaw1G41ZyqZdaIhVtHWGA3f2x&ampcf=1

I have always felt that things can always get better but my right wing friends think that things can only get worse.

In essence,

Conservatives are authoritarian reactionaries who fear change, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

Conservatives work to compel conformity and punish dissent through force of law, with a complete disregard for citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

Conservative dogma seeks to return a country or nation to an idealized past that never actually existed to begin with – a past that was far from ‘ideal.’

Liberals embrace change, encourage dissent, and celebrate diversity and expressions of individual liberty.

Liberals are defenders of the rule of law and seek to safeguard the rights and protected liberties of the people from government excess and overreach.

Liberals correctly understand that there is no going back to the past.
Right...because conservatives are totally the ones pushing political correctness that if you violate, they’re gonna sear a scarlet A on you’re forehead...sounds about right. I mean god forbid black people who exist that don’t hate trump. God forbid you suggest due process should be a thing. And god forbid if you think racism against whites (or anyone for that matter) isn’t okay. Yea, conservatives are totally the ones pushing conformity these days.

The way I see it, the left are the new puritans, with their own religion, and it’s a religion you have to remain stupid to buy into. But don’t go against the dogma, cuz they’ll be coming for you. Like seriously...an astronaut just got reamed out by the left for quoting Winston Churchill...you read that right, he quoted Winston Churchill, and that was apparently an evil act he needed to repent for. This is the type of shit that reminds of the Christians who said Harry Potter was bad, because of witchcraft. Churchill fought the fucking Nazis, and has a shit ton of great quotes, but apparently he’s unredemable, for whatever reason, Ghandi was racist as fuck, I’m still waiting for the left to go after him. But yet, eugenics (the most extreme form of racism) is all good for the left, that they can ignore and offer up a blind eye. When is the left gonna wise up and realize they over played their hand? Like fucking Trump is the president, the guy with the highest unfavorability rating ever in the history of that stat line being measured...yea that guy got elected, and he won states that should not have even been in the mix, like Wisconsin and PA...wake up left, y’all have become the new puritans, and no one thinks that shit is cute

In essence,

Conservatives are authoritarian reactionaries who fear change, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty.

Conservatives work to compel conformity and punish dissent through force of law, with a complete disregard for citizens’ rights and protected liberties.

Conservative dogma seeks to return a country or nation to an idealized past that never actually existed to begin with – a past that was far from ‘ideal.’

Liberals embrace change, encourage dissent, and celebrate diversity and expressions of individual liberty.

Liberals are defenders of the rule of law and seek to safeguard the rights and protected liberties of the people from government excess and overreach.

Right...because conservatives are totally the ones pushing political correctness that if you violate, they’re gonna sear a scarlet A on you’re forehead...sounds about right. I mean god forbid black people who exist that don’t hate trump. God forbid you suggest due process should be a thing. And god forbid if you think racism against whites (or anyone for that matter) isn’t okay. Yea, conservatives are totally the ones pushing conformity these days.

The way I see it, the left are the new puritans, with their own religion, and it’s a religion you have to remain stupid to buy into. But don’t go against the dogma, cuz they’ll be coming for you. Like seriously...an astronaut just got reamed out by the left for quoting Winston Churchill...you read that right, he quoted Winston Churchill, and that was apparently an evil act he needed to repent for. This is the type of shit that reminds of the Christians who said Harry Potter was bad, because of witchcraft. Churchill fought the fucking Nazis, and has a shit ton of great quotes, but apparently he’s unredemable, for whatever reason, Ghandi was racist as fuck, I’m still waiting for the left to go after him. But yet, eugenics (the most extreme form of racism) is all good for the left, that they can ignore and offer up a blind eye. When is the left gonna wise up and realize they over played their hand? Like fucking Trump is the president, the guy with the highest unfavorability rating ever in the history of that stat line being measured...yea that guy got elected, and he won states that should not have even been in the mix, like Wisconsin and PA...wake up left, y’all have become the new puritans, and no one thinks that shit is cute
Hating or arguing with racists is not racist itself. Racism is believing another race is inferior and discriminating against them. Racism against whites I have never heard of and discriminating against them is next to impossible, they are in charge...

In essence,

Hating or arguing with racists is not racist itself. Racism is believing another race is inferior and discriminating against them. Racism against whites I have never heard of and discriminating against them is next to impossible, they are in charge...
Yes I know you brainwashed functional morons have that new definition because minority people don't like you. LOL

In essence,

Amazing how much hateful garbage you have in there. Change the channel or read something, everything is going to be alright don't you worry.

In essence,

Amazing how much hateful garbage you have in there. Change the channel or read something, everything is going to be alright don't you worry.
I've got a book for you, "the good old days they were terrible"... great book we made so much progress since then. The last time we had inequality and crappy upward Mobility like this. Great job GOP

In essence,

Nope racism is attributing characteristics to people based on their immutable features, particularly things like white privelage. Because you are white, you are therefore privileged and that “privelage” you should feel guilty for, as vague as that accusation is. The left doesn’t care about the one actual example of systemic racism we see, and that’s in the form of universities requiring higher standards for Asians than any other demographic. It’s not at all a secret that it’s going on. We just saw the likes of Sarah Jeong tweet some overtly racist shit against whites, and the NYT stood by her for that.

Nope, not going along with your post modern BS that you can’t be racist to the “group in charge.” Go ahead and find me a stat displaying there’s some sort of systemic racism against the minirities you’d like to cite...go ahead I’ll be waiting.

In essence,

I don’t watch TV, and watch maybe 2 hours of Netflix a week...I garuntee I have read more than you, or at least at a higher rate of pages per year, because I don’t ever stop reading. What exactly is hateful in what I said? The fact that I don’t think quoting Churchill is evil? What book bolstering your confirmation bias are you going to recommend to me? I’m super curious. Here’s the reading I’ll recommend to you, two very easy reads, Niches parable of the old fool, and Kipling’s gods of the copybook headings. Then If that wasn’t too hard, if you can graduate to more difficult reading, The Fate of Empires. Everything might be ok, but probably not, because we’re stepping in the same dogshit now that humans have been consistently throughout history, and it never turns out good. And there the entirety of human history to back that up. It’s the same shit, just coming from a different dog. So spare me whatever you just read, because judging off of your post hear, I’m pretty positive it was a book that you just nodded to in agreement the entire time and we’re never challenged by. I actually want to be challenged, but also am not going to waste time on dogshit.

The essential differences are that the Left like the following policies, the Right like better ones
1. open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Free Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Globalism
7. Paris Climate Change Treaty where the US pays $trillions to poor countries
8. Stupid trade agreements
9. Let China run roughshod over the US for trade and intellectual property
10. Let NK develop nukes and delivery systems
11. Tax corporations so they relocate overseas
12. Max food stamps instead of good paying jobs
13. Opioid problem running rampant across the US
14. Gangs like MS-13 running rampant across the US
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges deny any speakers except liberals and indoctrinate kids to be lifelong liberals or flunk out
20. The dems allow only super-delegates to vote and deny regular people to vote in primaries (exaggeration)
21. Pack the US Supreme Court to promote liberal policies
22. Impeach anyone they deem not liberal enough, like Kavanaugh
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and published the Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
28. Allow the ACLU, and BLM to protect criminals and put blue lives in danger. Stop and frisk saved lives, democrat Chicago is a war zone
29. Smear GOP candidates because you can't defend the above, hire bimbos to claim they've been sexually assaulted
"the Right like better ones"

And they are???

In essence,

Nope racism is attributing characteristics to people based on their immutable features, particularly things like white privelage. Because you are white, you are therefore privileged and that “privelage” you should feel guilty for, as vague as that accusation is. The left doesn’t care about the one actual example of systemic racism we see, and that’s in the form of universities requiring higher standards for Asians than any other demographic. It’s not at all a secret that it’s going on. We just saw the likes of Sarah Jeong tweet some overtly racist shit against whites, and the NYT stood by her for that.

Nope, not going along with your post modern BS that you can’t be racist to the “group in charge.” Go ahead and find me a stat displaying there’s some sort of systemic racism against the minirities you’d like to cite...go ahead I’ll be waiting.
You have to be kidding... There is so much evidence of discrimination against minorities it's ridiculous look at through pages of it.
evidence of discrimination against blacks gays Etc examples - Google Search

In essence,

I don’t watch TV, and watch maybe 2 hours of Netflix a week...I garuntee I have read more than you, or at least at a higher rate of pages per year, because I don’t ever stop reading. What exactly is hateful in what I said? The fact that I don’t think quoting Churchill is evil? What book bolstering your confirmation bias are you going to recommend to me? I’m super curious. Here’s the reading I’ll recommend to you, two very easy reads, Niches parable of the old fool, and Kipling’s gods of the copybook headings. Then If that wasn’t too hard, if you can graduate to more difficult reading, The Fate of Empires. Everything might be ok, but probably not, because we’re stepping in the same dogshit now that humans have been consistently throughout history, and it never turns out good. And there the entirety of human history to back that up. It’s the same shit, just coming from a different dog. So spare me whatever you just read, because judging off of your post hear, I’m pretty positive it was a book that you just nodded to in agreement the entire time and we’re never challenged by. I actually want to be challenged, but also am not going to waste time on dogshit.
I like history books so I know what the hell I'm talking about. I have a masters in history too. You certainly are a good typist.

Plus the left has about 30 IQ points on the right on average.

With you being a huge outlier.
Actually about Five Points
The only difference is the right is wrong and the left is correct.

So what was so correct about running Hillary ?
The best candidate with the most experience, unless you believe propaganda that has no evidence behind it.

In essence,

Change isn't always good, moron. Not everything in the past was bad. Those who endorse change for the sake of change are demagogues.

In essence,

I like history books so I know what the hell I'm talking about. I have a masters in history too. You certainly are a good typist.
You've been reading propaganda all your life.

What is the essential difference between right and left ?

The difference in the point of view concerning the ownership of the means of production

:coffee:

karl-marx-was-the-original-hipster_o_4010853.jpg

Just woke up and read this thread.

Hmmmm.

In the UK its a very easy situation to sum up. The UK has been fucked for centuries by a hierarchy and system that protected the rich and powerful and left the majority in poverty.
Only left wing politics has wrought any change. Housing,health,education,rights for women,votes for women,equality, clean air,clean water and so on. All of these were opposed by the right. By the right I mean the tories. This is the party of self interest who manage to confuse enough dupes into supporting their self interest.

My view was that the best of America was based on leftish principles. A view that things could get better, things needed to change in order to deliver on the hyperbole. I see he righties on this thread confirming my OP with every post. fear of intelligent women,fear of the black man, fear of the gay man/woman, fear of education, fear of freedom of thought, fear of people voting and so on.

They cling to the past as if it was some sort of wonderland when in reality it was anything but. Change can be scary and I sort of understand it to a point. But now these people have a president in their own image. An absolute pig of a man who is making America into a laughing stock with his ignorance and stupidity.

He is doing the lefts work for them.

America is facing a choice - revert to a backward ,insular country where minorities are punished,where education is frowned on and healthcare is only for the rich. Or progress to a fairer , more educated society in which everybody is valued.

Its darkness and light, and light will win because we have better ideas and everbody can be a part of it.

The essential differences are that the Left like the following policies, the Right like better ones
1. open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Free Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Globalism
15. No steel or mining industries due to foreign "dumping" of subsidized products
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
18. No privacy as tech giants like google and facebook work with dems to promote liberalism
19. Colleges deny any speakers except liberals and indoctrinate kids to be lifelong liberals or flunk out
20. The dems allow only super-delegates to vote and deny regular people to vote in primaries (exaggeration)
23. Use the Federal Government to punish conservatives, like the IRS and Lois Lerner hounded conservatives
24. Use the Intel community to spy on the opposition party, like Hillary, FusionGPS, and the FBI/DOJ spied on Trump and published the Steele Dossier
25. Sell US secrets like Wen Ho Lee sold nuke secrets to China, and Hillary sold uranium to the Russians via the UraniumOne scam
26. Have the Black Panthers or antifa guard urban polling stations with clubs to keep conservative voters away, guarantee those 300,000 to 0 results
27. Do not allow conservative blacks on TV, keep those urban plantations 100% democrat.
28. Allow the ACLU, and BLM to protect criminals and put blue lives in danger. Stop and frisk saved lives, democrat Chicago is a war zone
29. Smear GOP candidates because you can't defend the above, hire bimbos to claim they've been sexually assaulted
1. open borders
2. Sanctuary cities
3. Free college
4. Free Healthcare
5. Eliminate ICE
6. Globalism
16. No new pipelines
17. No offshore drilling
I think you just proved Tommy's point.

Forum List

Back