What is the idea of a right-wing republic?

I see that you have a lot of learning to do. Get over hating people who are different from you, get over your misplaced anger, and start appreciating the fact that they allow you to live your life as you please. Learn humility and gratitude. You might try a course in Constitutional Law, too. I've survived courses in all of these disciplines except economics and climate science. I did pretty well, too. Actually, my B.A. is in History and Political Science.

You had better ask the college to give you back your money because you didn't learn a damn thing.

You stupid uneducated hate filled Moon Bats are the the most ignorant mutherfvckers on the face of the earth and you prove it every time you post.

not that I'm aware of,,

have an example??
I correctly understood that you mean a country where there is a constitution and parliament? Germany, Spain, Russia. I think that this is generally everywhere, with the exception of religious states.

I correctly understood that you mean a country where there is a constitution and parliament? Germany, Spain, Russia. I think that this is generally everywhere, with the exception of religious states.
that would depend on what their constitutions say is legal,,

best if we are discussing america we not bring in other failed countries like them,,

they want to leave you alone to live your own life and want the same from you,,,

:rolleyes: Oh, bull. Explain the antics of abbott then. He wants to rule everything and dump his shitty "religion" on everyone who comes within his power no matter whether they believe in his religion, and his shitty politics, or not. No, we all will not worship according to his personal beliefs, run our sex and reproductive lives according to his personal beliefs, will ot vote according to his personal beliefs, and will not run our businesses according to his personal beliefs. Tell him to leave everyone else alone and do his damn job for a change.

:rolleyes: Oh, bull. Explain the antics of abbott then. He wants to rule everything and dump his shitty "religion" on everyone who comes within his power no matter whether they believe in his religion, and his shitty politics, or not. No, we all will not worship according to his personal beliefs, run our sex and reproductive lives according to his personal beliefs, will ot vote according to his personal beliefs, and will not run our businesses according to his personal beliefs. Tell him to leave everyone else alone and do his damn job for a change.
you mean where he protected people so they couldnt be oppressed by the federal government so they could live their lives as they see fit??

his actions were against businesses controlled by government not the people themselves,,

those businesses are free to close their doors if they dont like the conditions set by the state that gives them the license to operate,,,

We don't know who "conservatives" are, what they believe, what they want of us, and what their vision for our nation is. They don't seem to be able to articulate what it is that they have in common with the rest of us. Things like love of family, country, our various faiths are parts of life that so many Americans have in common, but they seem to think that they are the only believers who uphold these things, without explaining why they think this way.
Conservatives are motivated primarily by ignorance and fear, fear of positive, beneficial change, fear of people, beliefs, and ideas that conservatives perceive to be different, and that ignorance and fear become hate.

Get over hating people who are different from you, get over your misplaced anger, and start appreciating the fact that they allow you to live your life as you please.

Aren't you one of the ones who wanted the government to round people up and put them in camps?

As to your B.A. in history and political science, you don't impress me. At all.

You had better ask the college to give you back your money because you didn't learn a damn thing.

You stupid uneducated hate filled Moon Bats are the the most ignorant mutherfvckers on the face of the earth and you prove it every time you post.

Explain what I didn't learn. What did you "learn" that I didn't? How educated are you? Did you get a GED? College? Graduate school? Any courses in Constitutional law? I've had two.

yeah, but it is not all white. Never was really. Blacks always aspired even when denied. That's fundamentally what CRT gets so wrong. The Founders were not a bunch of racists who just wanted slaves, but at the time very very few white people thought blacks were fully 'human."

Authoritarian, reactionary, nativist, compel conformity and punish dissent, more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

And you. Pft. You shouldn't even be speaking on the topic of Individual liberty.

You're one of the biggest proponents of centralized government on the board.

You have no regard for our Republican form of government. You never have.

Aren't you one of the ones who wanted the government to round people up and put them in camps?

As to your B.A. in history and political science, you don't impress me. At all.
Explain who it was who wanted the government to round people up and put them in camps. This sounds like a drug-induced fantasy. BTW: are you one of those people who thinks that everyone here is a fundie "Christian"?

They are very different as they should be in a democracy.

America is not "a democracy''

The chief characteristic and distinguishing feature of ''a Democracy'' is: Rule by Omnipotent Majority.

In ''a Democracy'', The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.

This is true whether it be ''a Direct Democracy'', or ''a Representative Democracy.''

These two forms of government: "a Democracy" and ''a Republic'', are not only dissimilar but antithetical.

America is a compound Republic.

Last edited:
yeah, but it is not all white.

The good folks in that picture could be any color or any race...

... just as long as the Coles are cold, the shirts are Hawaiian, and they are cooking hot dogs and not just dogs.

The good folks in that picture could be any color or any race...

... just as long as the Coles are cold, the shirts are Hawaiian, and they are cooking hot dogs and not just dogs.
yes. Thanks.

Explain who it was who wanted the government to round people up and put them in camps. This sounds like a drug-induced fantasy.

It was you, winger...

No, we need to establish camps for the unvaccinated and unmasked, like they did for the Japanese-Americans during WW2.

BTW: are you one of those people who thinks that everyone here is a fundie "Christian"?

No, huh uh. I don't speak on christianity. Or religion, for that matter.

And thank your lucky stars. Because I've read your thoughts on it. It's only by my good grace that I haven't taken enough interest to ask you to demostrate how smart you are in front of all of your friends.

Last edited:
you mean where he protected people so they couldnt be oppressed by the federal government so they could live their lives as they see fit??

his actions were against businesses controlled by government not the people themselves,,

those businesses are free to close their doors if they dont like the conditions set by the state that gives them the license to operate,,,

You forget to mention that he has targeted women, LGBTs, and voting rights, particularly those of people of color, and done everything he can to impose his garbage "religious" beliefs on all residents of Texas. He's nothing but a trump-sucking fundamentalist whore.

Forum List

Back