What is the idea of a right-wing republic?

Where individual Liberties are protected against government oppression.

For instance, the government can't take the money you earned and give it to somebody that didn't earn it.

Democracy is fine until the majority finds out it can use the government to steal from the minority. We Conservatives desire a Constitutional Republic that prevents the welfare queens from stealing our Liberty.

But is is okay when authoritarian government officials demand control over a citizen's body, like abbott does? He thinks that he controls all female citizens and has ownership rights to their bodies.

But is is okay when authoritarian government officials demand control over a citizen's body, like abbott does? He thinks that he controls all female citizens and has ownership rights to their bodies.
She can control her body bed wetter, by keeping her fucking legs closed.

Personally I encourage libtards to get aborts, all the abortions they want, even late term abortions into the 197th trimester.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about Biology than you know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constituion.

There are two bodies. I shit you not. Go look it up.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't know any more about Biology than you know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constituion.

There are two bodies. I shit you not. Go look it up.
I see that you have a lot of learning to do. Get over hating people who are different from you, get over your misplaced anger, and start appreciating the fact that they allow you to live your life as you please. Learn humility and gratitude. You might try a course in Constitutional Law, too. I've survived courses in all of these disciplines except economics and climate science. I did pretty well, too. Actually, my B.A. is in History and Political Science.

Formally speaking, the republican system is democracy, which means that Republicans and Democrats are no different from each other. However, Republicans say they are right. What is the idea of a right-wing republic?
right wing in this country are libertarians to anarchy,,

republicans at one time were right wing but now they are left wing authoritarians,, just not as far left as dems,,

and we are a constitutional republic not a democracy,,

Formally speaking, the republican system is democracy, which means that Republicans and Democrats are no different from each other. However, Republicans say they are right. What is the idea of a right-wing republic?
Authoritarian, reactionary, nativist, compel conformity and punish dissent, more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

We don't know who "conservatives" are, what they believe, what they want of us, and what their vision for our nation is. They don't seem to be able to articulate what it is that they have in common with the rest of us. Things like love of family, country, our various faiths are parts of life that so many Americans have in common, but they seem to think that they are the only believers who uphold these things, without explaining why they think this way.

Last edited:
Dem Nazi's are right now trying to give the IRS another $80 billion a year to go after citizens and the right to snoop into citizens bank accounts, THAT defines the left vs the right.

Then there's the left's attempt to form a monarchy by rigging elections and rigging congress such that nobody can oppose their agenda. A left wing ruling class lead by a left wing monarch that rules with an iron fist.

We don't know who "conservatives" are, what they believe, what they want of us, and what their vision for our nation is. They don't seem to be able to articulate what it is that they have in common with the rest of us. Things like love of family, country, our various faiths are parts of life that so many Americans have in common, but they seem to think that they are the only believers who uphold these things, without explaining why they think this way.
In essence, right versus left is justice versus equality.
If the conservatives are right, then they should prevent the communization of society, and, consequently, the path to communist slavery.

They are very different as they should be in a democracy. They both think they are right. Repuicans want to rule with authoritarianism without instructions like elections. That's not a republic. It's fascism. Trump proved that.
So all those people who stayed together in a massive low tax nation and married were pure suckers before we entered an age that we can do what we want. Authoritarianism is expanding now because of what you think is freedom.

In essence, right versus left is justice versus equality.
If the conservatives are right, then they should prevent the communization of society, and, consequently, the path to communist slavery.
right verses left varies depending on the country and time period,,

in america with the american experiment all the european scales are thrown out,,

Forum List

Back