What is the idea of a right-wing republic?

You forget to mention that he has targeted women, LGBTs, and voting rights, particularly those of people of color, and done everything he can to impose his garbage "religious" beliefs on all residents of Texas. He's nothing but a trump-sucking fundamentalist whore.
no he didnt,,

It was you, winger...

No, huh uh. I don't speak on christianity. Or religion, for that matter.

And thank your lucky stars. Because I've read your thoughts on it. It's only by my graces that I havenlt taken enough interest to ask you to demostrate how smart you are in front of all of your friends.

How to you propose to keep the diseased unvaxxed away from decent people so they can't spread their disease among the population? Got any plans?

My idea of a right-wing Republic would be America as it was in the days before Teddy Roosevelt's progressive reforms pertaining both labor and anti-trust.

Conservatives are motivated primarily by ignorance and fear, fear of positive, beneficial change, fear of people, beliefs, and ideas that conservatives perceive to be different, and that ignorance and fear become hate.
such fear is the norm, let fools experiment with their eggs at home, stuffing them into a meat grinder, they want others to do it, what is their courage?
In the 20th century the IQ level fell catastrophically and the plague of metabolic syndrome spread, humanity is degenerating, this is the result of their "daring games"

YES! Texas new freaky abortion law, Texas no freaky voting law, Texas new freaky order that businesses cannot masks or vaccines for the workers they employ. Now start explaining this idiocy. abbott is an authoritarian, neo-nazi cult freak.
sounds like that protecting his constituents not oppressing them,,

a business is a creation of the state and subject to their orders,,,

YES! Texas new freaky abortion law, Texas no freaky voting law, Texas new freaky order that businesses cannot masks or vaccines for the workers they employ. Now start explaining this idiocy. abbott is an authoritarian, neo-nazi cult freak.
I admire his deed. This is exactly why I believe that American democracy still works, there is real federalism and freedom in the USA. The left octopus has not yet devoured it completely.

Conservatism is determined by its dogma:

Unwarranted hostility toward immigrants.

Laws violating the privacy rights of women.

Laws violating the First Amendment rights of social media.

Laws hostile towards gay and transgender Americans.

Laws hostile towards voting rights.

While grievance politics, replacement theory, hateful rhetoric of racism and bigotry.

How to you propose to keep the diseased unvaxxed away from decent people so they can't spread their disease among the population? Got any plans?

Perhaps we might charge, prosecute and punish those in government who force us to fund the very gain-of-function research that created the situation in the first place and who then had the audacity to lie about it to the Congress of the United States.

Crimes agains humanity are why the Nuremberg Code exists. Remember? Don't you have a B.A in history?

It'll certainly make them think twice in the future.

Why do want to blame and punish the victims of the primary aggressor while completely ignoring the primary aggressor?

Seems to me that you have a very disturbing view of what surmises ''decent people'' given the way that the primary aggressor has been effectively deemed a hero.

How is he "protecting his constituents" when his constituents are fleeing his rule? There have been many stories recently of Texans having to travel to other states merely in order to exercise their constitutional rights. Now he is messing around with what drugs a Texan is allowed to receive through the mail. Moreover, if a business is a creation of the state and subject to their orders, how did the baker-monkey in Colorado get away with refusing service to a customer when Colorado has anti-discrimination laws?

How can you support such a low-life as abbott?

How is he "protecting his constituents" when his constituents are fleeing his rule? There have been many stories recently of Texans having to travel to other states merely in order to exercise their constitutional rights. Now he is messing around with what drugs a Texan is allowed to receive through the mail. Moreover, if a business is a creation of the state and subject to their orders, how did the baker-monkey in Colorado get away with refusing service to a customer when Colorado has anti-discrimination laws?

How can you support such a low-life as abbott?
you didnt give any examples,,,

Perhaps we might charge, prosecute and punish those in government who force us to fund the very gain-of-function research that created the situation in the first place and then had the audacity to lie about it to the Congress of the United States.

Crimes agains humanity are why the Nuremberg Code exists. Remember? Don't you have a B.A in history?

It'll certainly make them think twice in the future.

Why do want to blame and punish the victims of the primary aggressor while completely ignoring the primary aggressor?

Seems to me that you have a very disturbing view of what surmises ''decent people''

What a heaping pile of steaming BS. Come up with a plan to keep the unvaxxed away from those decent people observing precautions against the spread of the pandemic. They are trash trying to force their way in everywhere to spread their disease.

What a heaping pile of steaming BS. Come up with a plan to keep the unvaxxed away from those decent people observing precautions against the spread of the pandemic. They are trash trying to force their way in everywhere to spread their disease.
what about the vaccinated that are spreading the covid??

Conservatism is determined by its dogma:

Unwarranted hostility toward immigrants.

Laws violating the privacy rights of women.

Laws violating the First Amendment rights of social media.

Laws hostile towards gay and transgender Americans.

Laws hostile towards voting rights.

While grievance politics, replacement theory, hateful rhetoric of racism and bigotry.

Rights don't come as groups, dummy.

Rights come as Individuals.

There are no such things as group rights.

There are only Individual rights.

The role of government is to protect Individual liberties.

Not to placate group claims.

I gave you the best plan.

It was already on the books, in fact. Historically speaking.

Your hero violated it. Blatantly. Then he lied about it.

Stop blaming his victims, please. It's uncouth.

Last edited:
Ah well. I'm gonna have some lunch. Have a good afternoon, all.

Apologies. I forgot to say Good Morning! How rude...

Formally speaking, the republican system is democracy, which means that Republicans and Democrats are no different from each other. However, Republicans say they are right. What is the idea of a right-wing republic?
/——-/ Pure gibberish

Forum List

Back