What is the monetary system in Heaven?

Yes. It's why politicalChic and you both post here regularly, and nobody is surprised.
I bet you have had lots of predictable surprises in your life. Divorced, right? Big surprise.

I bet you have had lots of predictable surprises in your life. Divorced, right? Big surprise.
As always, the reason divorces cost so much is becaues they are worth it. Best fortune I ever spent.

All you need to know about external locus of control is that that's the reason you don't produce results in the real world.
Google is your friend yet you can't find google answers when debating the bible against a bible thumper like me

The ones who Catholics didn't want to read and comprehend the bible

Google is your friend yet you can't find google answers when debating the bible against a bible thumper like me

The ones who Catholics didn't want to read and comprehend the bible
Says the boat mechanic :lol:

Says the boat mechanic :lol:
You must have had a boring ass life huh?

You are talking to a guy in his 56 years on planet earth

Who is a blue collar guy

Who raced UIM boats /built outboard motors , raced them all across America and Germany

Who is an expert in injection molding

Who's wife died and travelled out west to find God and studied at not one but two bible colleges in Wyoming and Idaho for the past three years,

Who moved to Milwaukee Wisconsin and now is a operation manager of a die cast company..

I am the real deal dumb shit no one fucks with me..

Now back to the bible

No problem Ephesians 5:5
Still not contradicting Jesus.

Be sure of this, that no immoral or impure or greedy person, that is, an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

You must have had a boring ass life huh?

You are talking to a guy in his 56 years on planet earth

Who is a blue collar guy

Who raced UIM boats /built outboard motors , raced them all across America and Germany

Who is an expert in injection molding

Who's wife died and travelled out west to find God and studied at not one but two bible colleges in Wyoming and Idaho for the past three years,

Who moved to Milwaukee Wisconsin and now is a operation manager of a die cast company..

I am the real deal dumb shit no one ducks with me..

Now back to the bible
I don't need your origin story. I think you are a schmuck. You are here filling a void and it's not a good look. You're defective.

I don't need your origin story. I think you are a schmuck. You are here filling a void and it's not a good look. You're defective.
No I wanted to find God three years ago so I went ballistic and studied it like I would a Childress manual book and then I look at the books not in the bible, I took long hand like 15 note books of bible scripture from KJV , NIT , NLT I drive hard at every thing I do and study

No I wanted to find God three years ago so I went ballistic and studied it like I would a Childress manual book and then I look at the books not in the bible, I took long hand like 15 note books of bible scripture from KJV , NIT , NLT I drive hard at every thing I do and study
I'm still not interested in hearing your origin story. You are broken.

Forum List

Back