What is the problem with issuing a federal ID to everyone and making Voter ID a law?

We are spending trillions of dollars on these stimulus bills. Why not take some of it and issue everyone a federal ID?

Now poor blacks can afford it.
"Real ID" is a defacto federal ID.

Be that as it may, the negroes are still smart enough to have obtained one.
Minorities the young and the elderly tend to not have vehicles to get where they have to go. End of story. It will have to be free and the authorities will have to go find people....
Whether they have vehicles or not is a red herring...It's next to impossible to operate in modem society without an ID.

Wrong.
When I am not driving, I never carry an ID.
If I was too young, too old, or there is enough mass transit, I would never carry an ID.
Ever cashed a check?....Opened a bank account?...Rented a hotel room?...Boarded an airliner?....Bought liquor?....Bought a gun?

Those are private choices you can make or not.
You can decide if or when you want to do those things or not.
And yes I can cash a check without an ID by depositing it.
Yes I can open a bank account without an ID, by letting them look me up independently. It just takes longer.
I have never shown an ID at a hotel or motel.
I avoid flying, if at all possible, since I think their security is insane and illegal.
I never show ID for liquor and can buy it on the internet easily.
I can buy guns without ID whenever I want. They just then are used instead of new.
I call bullshit that you've never shown ID to open a bank account or check into a hotel.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!

We are spending trillions of dollars on these stimulus bills. Why not take some of it and issue everyone a federal ID?

Minorities the young and the elderly tend to not have vehicles to get where they have to go. End of story. It will have to be free and the authorities will have to go find people....
Whether they have vehicles or not is a red herring...It's next to impossible to operate in modem society without an ID.

Wrong.
If I was too young, too old, or there is enough mass transit, I would never carry an ID.
Ever cashed a check?....Opened a bank account?...Rented a hotel room?...Boarded an airliner?....Bought liquor?....Bought a gun?

Yes I can open a bank account without an ID, by letting them look me up independently. It just takes longer.
I avoid flying, if at all possible, since I think their security is insane and illegal.
I can buy guns without ID whenever I want. They just then are used instead of new.
I call bullshit that you've never shown ID to open a bank account or check into a hotel.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
So why do you think those crappy lenders and pseudo banks are all over the place in the inner city? This country is so full of crap since the GOP took over in the '80's....

Which is why the founders were against it, and so should everyone.
The police are supposed to mind their own business unless they see a crime or are serving a valid warrant.
Having the police keep the criminal element out of our neighborhood worked well in the past. Mandatory IDs would help that enforcement.

Wrong.
The police are the single greatest criminal element any society ever faces.
Given equality, fairness, lack of corruption, etc., then crime is never a problem.
Just ask yourself how dictatorships come about?
They all are the result of a police force that got too powerful.
Or armed forces.... Or partisan militias..... Like Trump has.

What's the problem with issuing federal licensing for gun ownership?
its a constitutional right and not subject to a license,,,
So is voting.
no its not,, it took a congressional vote to get to vote..they can vote to take it away,. the 2nd comes from our humanity and cant be voted on legally,,

The 2nd was voted on as an amendment, and can be voted on to be amended.

That's why it's called an amendment, and not an entitlement.

Which means it can be voted to take away.

The 15th amendment, 19th amendment, and 26th amendment, are just as sacrosanct as the 2nd amendment, and can also be amended.

There is nothing special at all about the 2nd amendment, than any other amendment in the Constitution.
Correct.

In theory, the Constitution can be amended to repeal the Second Amendment.

That theory is wrong.....

From the Heller decision.....

We look to this because it has always been widely understood that the Second Amendment, like the First and Fourth Amendments, codified a pre-existing right.

The very text of the Second Amendment implicitly recognizes the pre-existence of the right and declares only that it “shall not be infringed.”

As we said in United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U. S. 542, 553 (1876), “[t]his is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence. The Second amendment declares that it shall not be infringed . . . .”16
Same language is used in several voting rights amendment.

And it always cracks me up when you imply god gave you the right to own guns.
self defense dumbass,, thats why the 2nd doesnt mention guns,,
Oh, the second amendment isn't about guns? Well that's a relief. Bring on the gun control!
its about anything that can be used against you which includes guns dumbass,,,
"Anything which.can be used against you"?

So it's about my right to keep and bear a big stick?

And where's my Abrams?
I support you having both,,
Bullshit. You do not support your neighbor having weapons of war like modern main battle tanks.
of course I do,,
Then you're even more brain damaged than I thought you were.
opinions vary,, you voted to have joe biden have nuclear weapons,,,
Ah, a deflection. A sure sign you were bluffing.
youre the one deflecting that you voted for a mentally ill war monger to have nuclear weapons,,
tenor.png

Wrong.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
or gotten a covid vaccine and I'd like to see where he cashed a personal check without ID even if he did deposit it. You cannot get an ATM card without ID either. I'll go one further than you did--this guy is a FUCKING LIAR.

Wrong.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
So why do you think those crappy lenders and pseudo banks are all over the place in the inner city? This country is so full of crap since the GOP took over in the '80's....
Changing the subject....Not an argument.

So is voting.
no its not,, it took a congressional vote to get to vote..they can vote to take it away,. the 2nd comes from our humanity and cant be voted on legally,,

The 15th amendment, 19th amendment, and 26th amendment, are just as sacrosanct as the 2nd amendment, and can also be amended.

There is nothing special at all about the 2nd amendment, than any other amendment in the Constitution.
Correct.

We look to this because it has always been widely understood that the Second Amendment, like the First and Fourth Amendments, codified a pre-existing right.

The very text of the Second Amendment implicitly recognizes the pre-existence of the right and declares only that it “shall not be infringed.”

As we said in United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U. S. 542, 553 (1876), “[t]his is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence. The Second amendment declares that it shall not be infringed . . . .”16

Oh, the second amendment isn't about guns? Well that's a relief. Bring on the gun control!

And where's my Abrams?
Bullshit. You do not support your neighbor having weapons of war like modern main battle tanks.

Why shouldnt his neighbor have a tank?
Congratulations, you're now filed under "N" with your friend.

Wrong.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
The only way this moron can respond. HE IS A LIAR.

So is voting.

Correct.

And where's my Abrams?
of course I do,,
youre the one deflecting that you voted for a mentally ill war monger to have nuclear weapons,,
No matter the side we are on, those interested in freedom are being herded into a smaller and smaller area. Identification is needed for reliable and truthful voting and the same identification can be used as another step to tyranny. Recognizing political traitors who have taken our rights away over many decades is a failure we voters have let happen.
There's a difference between liberal freedom and conservitard "FREEDUMB!!!".

So is voting.

Correct.

And where's my Abrams?
of course I do,,
No matter the side we are on, those interested in freedom are being herded into a smaller and smaller area. Identification is needed for reliable and truthful voting and the same identification can be used as another step to tyranny. Recognizing political traitors who have taken our rights away over many decades is a failure we voters have let happen.
There's a difference between liberal freedom and conservitard "FREEDUMB!!!".
do explain??

So is voting.

Correct.

Yeah it does. "arms" is defined as "weapons and munitions" and guns are "munitions", but since you believe it doesn't cover guns, I'm all for that.

You'll still be able to arm yourself with a knife, crossbow, or slingshot, so you'll still be able to "bear arms". Just not semi-automatic weapons, handguns, or other people killers. Single shot rifles, shotguns, and other hunting guns yes.
youre showing your ignorance again,, but since your an ignorant canadian that let your government take away your guns and then let chinese troops into your country with their guns its understandable,,

I must have missed those armed Chinese troops you speak of. The only armed troops who have ever entered Canada were the US Military in the War of 1812. The USA is the only nation in the world which has attacked Canada.

I also missed the part where the government took my guns. Oh wait. They didn't. My daughter still has her varmint rifle. My brother owned his hunting guns until the day he died. My uncle was still able to commit suicide by shotgun.

Stupid, uninformed and conservative is no way to go through life, son. I guess this means you're going to call me a "skank" again.
Just for you and your awesomeness.

573pbc.jpg

Keep it and use it in good health, my friend.

Wrong.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
Nobody is a liar except Rupert Murdock pundit s and GOP bought off scumbag brainwashers. Not a single one of your scandals against Democrats has gone anywhere ever 30 years now. You morons are unbelievable. You're understanding of the inner city is zero.

Wrong.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
Nobody is a liar except Rupert Murdock pundit s and GOP bought off scumbag brainwashers. Not a single one of your scandals against Democrats has gone anywhere ever 30 years now. You morons are unbelievable. You're understanding of the inner city is zero.
Can you do anything besides irrelevant deflection and lying?

Wrong.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
or gotten a covid vaccine and I'd like to see where he cashed a personal check without ID even if he did deposit it. You cannot get an ATM card without ID either. I'll go one further than you did--this guy is a FUCKING LIAR.
They don't have that kind of thing in the inner city dumbbell.

Wrong.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
The only thing relevant is that you are a brainwashed functional moron and know nothing factual. Everyone knows it except other roobs of the GOP. Unbelievable. Global warming is no hoax neither is covet 19 for crying out loud. Think sometime. Change the channel Jesus..

Wrong.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
QUIT LYING, are you trying to tell me there are no ATM's in inner cities? You are either a BALD FACED LIAR, or you are just an ignorant fuck.

Well, you've solved the one problem: money. Now the other problem: availability.

But if we can get a Covid shot to every man, woman and child in the country, so can we get a voter ID card.

Now if the politicians WANTED to fix the elections to better & more fairly represent the actual lawful vote, all they'd have to do it write it into a bill that already comes with 2000 billion in funding.

Kinda like what Joe has been flouting since January.

Wrong.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
QUIT LYING, are you trying to tell me there are no ATM's in inner cities? You are either a BALD FACED LIAR, or you are just an ignorant fuck.

I'd say both.

Wrong.

BUUUUUUUULLLL- SHIT!
The only thing relevant is that you are a brainwashed functional moron and know nothing factual. Everyone knows it except other roobs of the GOP. Unbelievable. Global warming is no hoax neither is covet 19 for crying out loud. Think sometime. Change the channel Jesus..
Keep running your ignorant mouth moron, you make this too easy. Deflecting from the OP doesn't do you any good. BTW, idiot, you are a RUBE (not a roob) and if you haven't been paying attention for over a year, it is COVID-19, unless you covet the virus (there is a difference). Also, what credentials do you have that make you an expert on either virology or global climate. NONE? Thought so, STFU.

What is the problem with issuing a federal ID to everyone and making Voter ID a law?

Just one problem.

It makes it harder for the thugs on the Left to cheat.

Apart from that ....nothing

Forum List

Back