What is the problem with issuing a federal ID to everyone and making Voter ID a law?

What is the problem with issuing a federal ID to everyone and making Voter ID a law?

Just one problem.

It makes it harder for the thugs on the Left to cheat.

Apart from that ....nothing
the logistics are a huge problem,, the feds would need to create a whole new agency and then get 225 million people to come in and have their pictures taken and then print the cards,,

sounds like a cluster fuck in the making,,,

Just one problem.

the logistics are a huge problem,, the feds would need to create a whole new agency and then get 225 million people to come in and have their pictures taken and then print the cards,,

To steal an election is the only cluster fuck!

Unless you want elections to be stolen from now till kingdom come.

Just one problem.

easier to just have the states do it since they already have the infrastructure in place,,

but hey of you want to give the feds more power and piss on the constitution all I can think to say is,,,FUCK YOU!!

Just one problem.

easier to just have the states do it since they already have the infrastructure in place,,

but hey of you want to give the feds more power and piss on the constitution all I can think to say is,,,FUCK YOU!!

:dunno:....

Just one problem.

sorry I dont understand childish emojis,,

Just one problem.

ok

do you understand this one? :asshole:........................that's easier to understand!:04:

Just one problem.

ok

do you understand this one? :asshole:........................that's easier to understand!:04:
being an asshole doesnt mean I'm wrong,,

maybe you should address the details I stated on why its a bad idea instead of ignoring them and wanting to give the feds more power and pissing on the constitution in the process???

Just one problem.

ok

maybe you should address the details I stated on why its a bad idea instead of ignoring them and wanting to give the feds more power and pissing on the constitution in the process???

Republicans have been pissing on the constitution for years. Donald Trump uses it to wipe his butt.

Just one problem.

Actually it would make or easier for EVERYONE to vote. That’s why Republicans don’t want it.
so the feds getting 225 million people in for photos is easier than the state that already have most of them photographed??

youre an idiot,,,

Just one problem.

ok

Republicans have been pissing on the constitution for years. Donald Trump uses it to wipe his butt.
I know,, and why I have never voted for them or him,,

anymore stupid things you would like to say??

Just one problem.

ok

You keep standing on states rights to run the elections however they choose, but what about the right of the people to have access and unfettered access to the polls. There is nothing in the constitution that gives states the right to limit who can vote, but that’s exactly what they’re trying to do.

The For The People Act should be passed because it set standard forms of identification and standard hours of operation for polling stations and a standard number of polling stations for population.

People should have equal access to the polls throughout the nation. It shouldn’t be easier to vote in a Colorado than in Texas or Florida. That disenfranchises voters in Florida and Texas who need the extended hours, or mail-in ballot to exercise their Constitutional rights.

When some voters in some states have more access to the polls than voters in other states that’s not equal rights under the law. Colorado routinely get so much higher percentage of voter turn out the nearly every other state in the union because of their easy access to the polls.

Just one problem.

ok

No I’m fine. You’re doing Yeoman's work here posting stupid things. I couldn’t possibly compete with the stupid shit you post.

Just one problem.

ok

You keep standing on states rights to run the elections however they choose, but what about the right of the people to have access and unfettered access to the polls. There is nothing in the constitution that gives states the right to limit who can vote, but that’s exactly what they’re trying to do.

The For The People Act should be passed because it set standard forms of identification and standard hours of operation for polling stations and a standard number of polling stations for population.

People should have equal access to the polls throughout the nation. It shouldn’t be easier to vote in a Colorado than in Texas or Florida. That disenfranchises voters in Florida and Texas who need the extended hours, or mail-in ballot to exercise their Constitutional rights.

When some voters in some states have more access to the polls than voters in other states that’s not equal rights under the law. Colorado routinely get so much higher percentage of voter turn out the nearly every other state in the union because of their easy access to the polls.

if you were an american I would take the time to discuss the things youre lying about,, until then mind your own business,,

Just one problem.

ok

No I’m fine. You’re doing Yeoman's work here posting stupid things. I couldn’t possibly compete with the stupid shit you post.
why is it when I prove something you change the subject???

Isn't a birth certificate a federal ID. Which grants citizenship based on the definitions that the government sets. There is also certificates of citizenship and naturalization. Passports are used to get back into the country. Do not see how federal ID would matter and just be another document than will be forged by those looking to make a quick profit.

Voter ID is a state issue. They manage the vote process. If the federal government needs to do something then they need to regulate how voting should occur so that states all have the same requirements instead of what the local favor is that is subjected to different interpretations.

No, a birth certificate is not a federal ID. Have you never looked at your own birth certificate? It was issued by your county of birth. It's also not a sufficient ID for much more than getting a picture ID (and even then, you have to produce a second form of ID with it) or enrolling in school.

Just one problem.

Actually it would make or easier for EVERYONE to vote. That’s why Republicans don’t want it.

Actually, it's still none of your fucking business, so no one gives a shit what you think you "know" about the thoughts of people in a country that isn't yours, about elections that don't include you.

Just one problem.

ok

Ah, yes, the "expert" opinion on what is and isn't against the Constitution of a country her fat ass isn't even in. Almost as valuable as the used Kleenex I just tossed in the trash.

Why don't you wait to tell us all about what you "know" about defending our rights when YOUR country isn't jailing preachers for contradicting the government talking points? I don't believe we need to hear from the People's Republic of Canada about how America can "improve" to suit them.

Back to your herd, Bessie. And keep the mooing to a minimum.

Don't we already have a federal ID? It's called a Social Security Number, and virtually everyone that is eligible to vote has one or can get one for free.

Yes, but a Social Security card has nothing on it really to prove that the person holding it is the person named on it.

I was thinking that if you hook up the election machines to a national database, you can make sure the person only voted once and is not dead. Surely when you die the SSA is notified and you get scrubbed from their database, unless of course the dead person was buried in the back yard and nobody called the authorities. Plus, it's hard for Bugs Bunny to vote, unless he has a SSAN. Not fool-proof, but nothing is fool-proof these days.

Forum List

Back