What is the republican solution to ending mass shootings? Why don’t they ever offer solutions?

So that was bird language?

I didn't know birds could cuss

You should have heard my African Gray parrot I had years ago. :abgg2q.jpg:

LMAO I have a friend with a parrot that swore worse than a sailor on leave.

We used to LOAO when we visited. There was no swear word that bird didn't know and the owners never knew who taught him because it sure as hell wasn't them.

The same shit and bs over and over 1000 times. Still makes no sense or even presents ANY solution. Liberal want to remove Americans constitutional rights they don’t like or even understand yet they grant nonexistent rights to their pets. Seems like dimshit liberals are the problem to me. Any person that has a knowledge of real history knows that private gun ownership is one of the reasons we are still free for now. Dimshit failure to make accountability tatamount in our justice system is what has caused criminals to ignore laws that protect us from violence. When a president of the USA and his ignorant AG give guns to the Mexican cartels it is no wonder they use them against our citizens.

You have a point there. Today, you can spend more time in jail for beating your dog than beating your wife........ liberalism.

Each party wants to expand their tent. The two major groups for Democrats are victims and government dependents. It makes sense for them to create more victims and government dependents for voting purposes.

The Democrats know quite well that the harder they make it for us to own firearms, the less people will own them. In the end, when you have an armed criminal element and a disarmed society, we all become victims of the criminal.

So what would government do to battle big crime? The same way they battle Big Pharma, Big Oil, Big Corporations, and that is with a bigger government.

Democrats don't really care about us owning guns. What bothers them the most is that we can use those guns to defend ourselves. That means we have less use for government. A big no-no with the Democrat party.

You should have heard my African Gray parrot I had years ago. :abgg2q.jpg:

LMAO I have a friend with a parrot that swore worse than a sailor on leave.

We used to LOAO when we visited. There was no swear word that bird didn't know and the owners never knew who taught him because it sure as hell wasn't them.

One time we had a priest come to the house. He was selling something or another, anyway, he didn't stay very long when that parrot started going off. Parrots use their vocabulary to attract your attention. My bird often looked for attention from strangers.

Wait wait, that can't be right. I'm repeatedly told by black members on here that only whites commit mass murder.
Um yeah, in terms of individual mass shootings, it’s basically all white guys.

So....we have given you pages of the actual solution to mass public shootings....what is your solution....?
Gun control policies that work. Other first world nations don’t even have this problem. Unfortunately for America where there are an endless supply of fucking guns, it would require ceasing production. Yeah, yeah, you don’t like that idea. Don’t bother telling me.

And ceasing production would do what?
Ceasing production of semi automatics specifically. Granted there are already a shitload of semi auto guns, but it would go a long way.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The truth is...any legitimate use of a gun can be accomplished with revolvers, or in long guns with lever/bolt action/ or pump action.

That's what Democrats may call the truth because Democrats lie so much.

It's obvious you have little or no experience with guns. If you did, you would know the major differences between a revolver and a semi-automatic handgun. If you ever did shoot a gun, you'd realize how inaccurate shots can be, especially in a quick thinking life or death situation.

It's just like we were taught in CCW training. You can be a great shot when you're shooting at cardboard figures, but those cardboard figures are not shooting back. Big difference in how it effects your accuracy.

I have a stainless steel revolver in my headboard. I have my 9mm on the dresser. If people break into my home while I'm sleeping, I'm grabbing my 9mm if possible. If they charge too quickly or I wake up too late, I always have my .357 revolver. But given the choice, I'm going to try and get my semi-automatic.

You're not going to fire a revolver nearly as fast as a magazine fed firearm. It just isn't possible. If you are facing several armed attackers, the odds are already against you yet alone be restricted to a revolver. And when your life is on the line, time counts.

My revolver has six shots. My 9mm has 15 shots. That's 2.5 times as many rounds in my semi-automatic than my revolver.

Those are just a couple of reasons we need magazine fed firearms.

Now if you think I'm FOS when it comes to accuracy, just watch this video of a highly trained police officer in a gun battle:

Yup. I'll take that 15 shot semi auto over a revolver every day of the week.

Correct. I can fire all 15 rounds from that semi in the time it takes me to get four rounds out of that revolver.

The truth is...any legitimate use of a gun can be accomplished with revolvers, or in long guns with lever/bolt action/ or pump action.

That's what Democrats may call the truth because Democrats lie so much.

It's obvious you have little or no experience with guns. If you did, you would know the major differences between a revolver and a semi-automatic handgun. If you ever did shoot a gun, you'd realize how inaccurate shots can be, especially in a quick thinking life or death situation.

It's just like we were taught in CCW training. You can be a great shot when you're shooting at cardboard figures, but those cardboard figures are not shooting back. Big difference in how it effects your accuracy.

I have a stainless steel revolver in my headboard. I have my 9mm on the dresser. If people break into my home while I'm sleeping, I'm grabbing my 9mm if possible. If they charge too quickly or I wake up too late, I always have my .357 revolver. But given the choice, I'm going to try and get my semi-automatic.

You're not going to fire a revolver nearly as fast as a magazine fed firearm. It just isn't possible. If you are facing several armed attackers, the odds are already against you yet alone be restricted to a revolver. And when your life is on the line, time counts.

My revolver has six shots. My 9mm has 15 shots. That's 2.5 times as many rounds in my semi-automatic than my revolver.

Those are just a couple of reasons we need magazine fed firearms.

Now if you think I'm FOS when it comes to accuracy, just watch this video of a highly trained police officer in a gun battle:

Yup. I'll take that 15 shot semi auto over a revolver every day of the week.

Correct. I can fire all 15 rounds from that semi in the time it takes me to get four rounds out of that revolver.

Yup and you can have a new mag in quicker than you can put six shells in that revolver.

A President if the United States - Barak Obama - actually gave THOUSANDS if AUTOMATIC WEAPONS and GRENADES to Mexican drug cartels with the goal of allowing so many people to be murdered - creating a massive body count - that it would allow him to more easily attempt to strip the Constitutional rights of Americans away ... Americans died by being shot with those guns ... and neither he or anyone in his administration were ever held responsible...

Democrats ratcheted up violent rhetoric against Republicans so much that it cause one of their brainwashed followers to attempt to assassinate GOP politicians ... afterwards, they reduced their violent rhetoric ... for 1 day.

Liberal extremist groups have taken money from Soros, Russia, and even candidate Hillary Clinton to beat and bloody political opponent supporters, bomb and loot communities, and spread racial violence and hatred...

How about we try to get the treasonous, racist, anti-American Democrats / snowflakes under control....that would solve most of our problems.

What is liberals solution to 35,000 people dying behind the wheel every year, year after year, around the country? Ban all cars?
Driving serves a purpose. The government tells you what you are allowed to drive on our highways. You have to take a test to drive.
you also have no guaranteed righ tot drive a car on public roads.

It is a privilege that can be taken away at any time for any reason
Same with gun ownership.

The Constitution says otherwise.

A ban of all semiautomatics is the end game.

I am unaware of anyone besides myself proposing that.

I do however think it makes sense. Why the hell do we regulate full auto machine guns but not assault weapons?

Oh you say "We can't differentiate what is and what isn't an assault weapon"?

I agree with you

They should all be banned just as assault weapons were for 10 years

If you look at the weapons used in mass attacks and you'll see that in the vast majority of them...semi -auto magazine fed weapons were used
You do realize there are more gun control freaks than you and those on this board don't you?

It's not always about you you know

and the percentage of semiautomatic rifles that are used in mass shootings compared to the many millions that are owned and have been owned for over 100 years is too small to register

What is liberals solution to 35,000 people dying behind the wheel every year, year after year, around the country? Ban all cars?
Driving serves a purpose. The government tells you what you are allowed to drive on our highways. You have to take a test to drive.
you also have no guaranteed righ tot drive a car on public roads.

It is a privilege that can be taken away at any time for any reason
Same with gun ownership.

The Constitution says otherwise.

Yup. Its a little thing called the 2nd Amendment. The right to keep and bear arms.

And why do we "need" semi-auto magazine fed weapons?

We're told that assault weapons are good for squirrel hunting. Oh....

We're told that assault weapons are important to potentially use against the government ...while at the same time we're told that they are not "military grade"

oh...

Hell if you want a "plinker" to shoot cans or squirrels...a semi-auto tube fed .22 works just fine..

For home defense a shotgun (even tube fed semi-auto) works fine. A revolver can do anything a semi-auto can do in terms of self defense.

It's not your place to tell other people what they need or don't need

The vast majority of people who own semiauto rifles have never and will never commit a crime with them.

So, defending one's self against a tyrannical government can be done with a revolver?

What are "legitimate" uses? Please list them.

As can be seen, those obsessed with their lethal toys have no inclination to discuss the victims of gun violence, because they have this self proclaimed Right.
Self-proclaimed?

You motherfucking idiot!!!!!

Move to another country. You know SHIT about your own.

Punk, a cowardly person who uses fowl language and fighting words when safely confined in a cage, or hiding behind a keyboard. Aptly applies to you Mr. BLF. You would not have the balls to say this to my face (unless of course you came armed and ready to commit a felony).
Trump uses fowl language & you kiss his fast ass every day.

So your real name is Wry Catcher. Who knew? You are just a cowardly POS hiding behind a keyboard too.

Well F U too, I do not take bullies lightly and have no fear of punks like the A-hole who called me a MFer and a piece of shit.

Do I smile and turn the other cheek?

Hell no, I have the ability to stand my ground, and will do so as long as these gun lovers demand their rights are mildly infringed is more valuable than the life of a kid sitting in a classroom.

As can be seen, those obsessed with their lethal toys have no inclination to discuss the victims of gun violence, because they have this self proclaimed Right.
Self-proclaimed?

Punk, a cowardly person who uses fowl language and fighting words when safely confined in a cage, or hiding behind a keyboard. Aptly applies to you Mr. BLF. You would not have the balls to say this to my face (unless of course you came armed and ready to commit a felony).
You are such a fucking tough guy.

I did n't threaten you. I called a spade a spade.

You're a goddamn know-nothing idiot who hates (doesn't know shit about) his own fucking nation. You don't deserve to live in the sane nation as me. You belong in some communist shit hole.

Get the fuck out.

And I would say that RIGHT IN YOU SHIT-EATING FACE.

What are you gonna do?

Laugh at you punk. You belong on Trump's ship of fools, a ship on a deadline to the rocks. And, you're too biddable to think outside of the box where his form of reality and yours is to attack others for not supporting the NRA and its insane policy on gun control, i.e. more people have guns in their control.

Come try and take my guns kid...…;)

Just don't shoot someone in back, or the UPS driver.

I bet Doc1 is one of those cowards who feel the need to carry a gun to go buy a six pack of Bud at the grocery store.

Ain't nobody gonna get that 6 pack without a fight is my bet.. Go Doc.... lol

If the store is deep in the Demon-crats created povertyville, one better carry a weapon if smart.

Seems you suffer from the Zimmerman Syndrome. Must very suck to awaken scared and feel in danger 24-7. I pity your kind, do you shit your pants whenever you feel in the range of every "Demon-crat" (code word for the color of a man?).

When you got nothing, (you) just like all your Demon-crat buddies throw the old race card.

What took you so long ??

Sad thing is for you, is that (the race card), is thrown willynilly because in no way can you accuse me of being a racist, but here you are desperate to do so... Good grief.

LOL Your bias gets in the way of your comprehension. Do you know what this symbol means: ?

Self-proclaimed?

So your real name is Wry Catcher. Who knew? You are just a cowardly POS hiding behind a keyboard too.

Well F U too, I do not take bullies lightly and have no fear of punks like the A-hole who called me a MFer and a piece of shit.

Hell no, I have the ability to stand my ground, and will do so as long as these gun lovers demand their rights are mildly infringed is more valuable than the life of a kid sitting in a classroom.

do you really think that taking guns from sane, law abiding people will keep insane criminals from doing bad things?

the UK is now having a wave of knife crimes, the mid east is being suicide bombed. The problem is not guns, they problem is a sick society full of assholes like you.

Self-proclaimed?

Parrots can, thus they're foul fowl.
What are you basing that on exactly?

FBI statistics.
I don’t buy it til I see the statistics. It doesn’t really make any sense though. There’s no reason why that would be.

Sure there's a reason. Most of the sellers at gun shows are licensed dealers. As such, they are (by law) required to do a background check be it at a gun show or in their place of business. Even people who sell their personal firearms usually ask for ID of some sort. It would kind of be stupid not to because if that weapon is used in a crime, the detectives will trace it back to the last owner and they would have to answer questions about it.

Guns used in crimes are statistically stolen or purchased from straw buyers.
No actually. At gun shows, they are exempt from needing background checks. As long as the dealer doesn’t have previous knowledge that someone is a dangerous felon, they can sell it.

Anyone with an FFL MUST run a background check the only people who don't are people who enter into private sales

And private sales are a problem, should they be regulated?

Self-proclaimed?

FBI statistics.
I don’t buy it til I see the statistics. It doesn’t really make any sense though. There’s no reason why that would be.

Sure there's a reason. Most of the sellers at gun shows are licensed dealers. As such, they are (by law) required to do a background check be it at a gun show or in their place of business. Even people who sell their personal firearms usually ask for ID of some sort. It would kind of be stupid not to because if that weapon is used in a crime, the detectives will trace it back to the last owner and they would have to answer questions about it.

No actually. At gun shows, they are exempt from needing background checks. As long as the dealer doesn’t have previous knowledge that someone is a dangerous felon, they can sell it.

Anyone with an FFL MUST run a background check the only people who don't are people who enter into private sales

why do you care? again, nothing that has happened is outside the ask from the left. So, the issue isn't guns. So find something new. Gangs use stolen guns, doesn't look like mass murderers do. you have no evidence to date.

Self-proclaimed?

why do you care? again, nothing that has happened is outside the ask from the left. So, the issue isn't guns. So find something new. Gangs use stolen guns, doesn't look like mass murderers do. you have no evidence to date.

Why do I care? 'cause I have empathy.

The rest of your post is confusing.

What does, "again, nothing that has happened is outside the ask from the left", mean?

I have no evidence to support what? Common sense suggests some guns are stolen, some guns are purchased legally and some illegally.

Self-proclaimed?

do you really think that taking guns from sane, law abiding people will keep insane criminals from doing bad things?

the UK is now having a wave of knife crimes, the mid east is being suicide bombed. The problem is not guns, they problem is a sick society full of assholes like you.

Q. "do (I) really think that taking guns from sane, law abiding people will keep insane criminals from doing bad things?"

A. No, and I've never advocated that guns be confiscated unless under the law, and kept or destroyed via a due process examination by the judiciary.

However, if a gun owned by a sane and law abiding person is stolen and this insane or sane person uses the weapon to rob, kill or maim another person, the original owner should be held to answer civilly for any tort by the victim or the victims family.

Forum List

Back