What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?

What law(s) would have stopped the Buffalo shooting?​

Whatever law LBJ passed in 1965 to open the floodgates for bringing mass quantities of minorities into the country. In the past century as a result, almost half the people living here now are not traditional white northern European Americans anymore who love this country and embrace it as their own--- Witness the scum whom pollute this board!

Can you imagine any stable nation remaining whole under such chaos? Can you imagine Russia permitting half the people in their country not even being Russian nor adhering to the Russian traditions?

Without this, no country can have a culture nor remain intact long.

Ok, but I'm not sure if you've realised, you're on a thread about America's routine 2nd Amendment mass shootings. If you want to cover mass killings by car or lorry bumpers, you would need to create such a thread to discuss vehicle legislation etc..
I'm discussing why it's important to discuss the 2nd amendment when mass killing is done in other manners, like driving automobiles down christmas parades. So tell me how you stop mass killings by eliminating a constitutional amendment when humans are doing the killing and not the weapon?

And thus, further admission that you cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in the UK and its lower rate of gun violence - as per your claim.
I conrtinue to accept your surrender.
You demonstrate that the 2nd Amendment has reduced gun violence below the levels of the UK per capita compared to UK's gun laws?

The reason why you can't is that you're a gun nut that blindly loves an unhealthy 2nd Amendment. The gun deaths and incidents stats between the UK and the US demonstrates that gun legislation and a cultural gun change produces far fewer incidents.

I accept your defeat that you can't demonstrate the 2nd Amendment producing lower gun crime and incidents than the UK.

I'm discussing why it's important to discuss the 2nd amendment when mass killing is done in other manners, like driving automobiles down christmas parades. So tell me how you stop mass killings by eliminating a constitutional amendment when humans are doing the killing and not the weapon?
If you had read this thread, you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions.

You demonstrate that the 2nd Amendment has reduced gun violence below the levels of the UK per capita compared to UK's gun laws?

The reason why you can't is that you're a gun nut that blindly loves an unhealthy 2nd Amendment. The gun deaths and incidents stats between the UK and the US demonstrates that gun legislation and a cultural gun change produces far fewer incidents.

I accept your defeat that you can't demonstrate the 2nd Amendment producing lower gun crime and incidents than the UK.
you should start a thread on the UK.

again, you're pointing at a gun as a problem and not the human who carries it. He could have driven a car and killed them all as they walked in the parking lot and or driven into the store and mowed them down. Your focus is unfounded that the gun is the problem and not the person with the hate. How many guns exist and how many mass shootings happen? your percentage is at zero.

Last edited:
You bellend, America has had a dozen shootings on it's lunch break today alone.

Not mass public shootings…..only 2 of those so far this year.

The rest are in democrat party controlled cities where they keep releasing violent gun criminals over and over

And thus, further admission that you cannot demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in the UK and its lower rate of gun violence - as per your claim.
I continue to accept your surrender.
Come on Shooter. I'm in the UK with UK gun regulations and laws with a low 'x' amount in gun crime and incidents. You live in the US with the 2nd and extremely high 'x' amount gun crime and incidents. America produces more gun stats in one weekend than the UK in a full year.

Yes, please accept my surrender, I surrender you're a retard.

Come on Shooter. I'm in the UK with UK gun regulations and laws with a low 'x' amount in gun crime and incidents. You live in the US with the 2nd and extremely high 'x' amount gun crime and incidents. America produces more gun stats in one weekend than the UK in a full year.

British police can’t stop the increasing flow of guns into the country…..but you keep believing in gun control as your immigrant gangs shoot each other

You bellend, America has had a dozen shootings on it's lunch break today alone.
33 were shot in Chicago over the weekend, 5 dead. Didn't see MSM discussing the issue with Chicago. BTW, that's almost every weekend. Black lives don't matter to MSM, only demofks.

Come on Shooter. ...
You, repeatedly, claim the gun laws in the UK are the reason for the lower rate of gun-related violence in the UK, re: the US.
I, repeatedly, challenge to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in the UK and that lower rate.
You, repeatedly, respond by tucking your tail and running away from that challenge - because you know you cannot demonstrate any such thing.
Thus, I continue to accept your surrender.

again, you're pointing at a gun as a problem and not the human who carries it. He could have driven a car and killed them all as they walked in the parking lot and or driven into the store and mowed them down. Your focus is unfounded that the gun is the problem and not the person with the hate. How many guns exist and how many mass shootings happen? your percentage is at zero.

The Muslim terrorist in France used a rental car and murdered more people than any American mass public shooting…86 murdered 450 injured..then you have the Muslims in France using fully automatic military rifles who murdered 137 people…..again, more than any mass public shooting in the U.S……

You should start a thread about the UK.

The Muslim terrorist in France used a rental car and murdered more people than any American mass public shooting…86 murdered 450 injured..then you have the Muslims in France using fully automatic military rifles who murdered 137 people…..again, more than any mass public shooting in the U.S……
dude, their vile hatred at their own countrymen is pathetic as sin and it exists in the White House. fk that.

You, repeatedly, claim the gun laws in the UK are the reason for the lower rate of gun-related violence in the UK, re: the US.
I, repeatedly, challenge to demonstrate the necessary relationship between the gun laws in the UK and that lower rate.
You, repeatedly, respond by tucking your tail and running away from that challenge - because you know you cannot demonstrate any such thing.
Thus, I continue to accept your surrender.
I don't claim it, Harvard does

“Overall, our results show that the United States, which has the most firearms per capita in the world, suffers disproportionately from firearms compared with other high-income countries,” the authors wrote. “These results are consistent with the hypothesis that our firearms are killing us rather than protecting us.”

Please demonstrate Harvard is wrong.

Forum List

Back