What Makes Poor People Poor? - Special Segment

You don’t pay taxes. amirite or AMIRITE? :lol:
I only pay the taxes i am legally obligated to pay.
So since you're illegal, that's none. :lol:
i must be more legal than you, I am American and have a better argument at lower cost.
You can barely speak English, let alone be better than anyone already here.
your argument is too inferior. go to the rear and practice some more.
It's not even a proper English sentence. Inferior to what? Go to the rear of what? Practise what some more? C'mon Fidel, spit out the taco and try again.

you report it to the IRS not the police,

Report what to the IRS. What are you talking about?

"A man bought stuff with cash", is not grounds for anything.
so why are you complaining???

and I've ran my business for decades on cash only

I am not complaining. I am stating what happened.

People claim that illegals still have to pay tax. BS. They don't.

If you have a backyard mechanic shop, that is operating off the books, in an all cash system.... no, they are not paying taxes.

That is a statement of fact. Not a complaint. Just a fact.

they are required to,,,and anyday that the feds have less money is a good day since it means the people keep it for heir own communities and is not wasted for useless bullsht

Being required to pay, doesn't mean you pay. Illegals avoid taxes constantly.

Yeah, I'm in favor of the feds having less of our money. I get that. But not at expense of law and order. You should pay your taxes, because that's what a law abiding citizen should do. Yeah, I get that government is a wasteful whore, screwing over the American people, in favor of themselves.

That's why you vote for people who say they will dismantle social security and medicare and the welfare system.

But you do not violate the law.

americans avoid taxs when ever they can so whats the dif???

and I dont vote for those people

you report it to the IRS not the police,

If you have a backyard mechanic shop, that is operating off the books, in an all cash system.... no, they are not paying taxes.

they are required to,,,and anyday that the feds have less money is a good day since it means the people keep it for heir own communities and is not wasted for useless bullsht

Yeah, I'm in favor of the feds having less of our money. I get that. But not at expense of law and order. You should pay your taxes, because that's what a law abiding citizen should do. Yeah, I get that government is a wasteful whore, screwing over the American people, in favor of themselves.

That's why you vote for people who say they will dismantle social security and medicare and the welfare system.

law and order are not in jeopardy

A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is an independent thinking person.
The Democrats need victims.
Some people love being victims because it releases them from any personal responsibility.

I think you had a typo, I fixed it for you.

A Politician's worst nightmare is an independent thinking person.
Politicians need victims.
Some people love being victims because it releases them from any personal responsibility.

No, he was correct in his original statement.

Republicans generally believe that individuals should be free to succeed on their own. They also believe that bad choices should not be funded by tax payers.

By definition no one is a victim in that situation. You are not a victim. You are the best solution to your own success in life.

Democrats believe that exact opposite. You are a victim. You can't succeed on your own. Life isn't fair. You are doomed by birth. Your only hope is democrats. They will allow you succeed with endless programs, and rules and regulations.

This is why you constantly hear from Democrats statements like "it isn't fair" and 'it isn't equal' and "they inherited it", and "you didn't build that".

Because to them, everyone is a victim. Everyone is oppressed.

Last edited:

If you support people avoiding paying their taxes... then it is. Every time you justify people breaking the law, you are slowly undermining the authority of the law.

Because if it is ok to break the law in this one aspect, then why not another? Well I like those laws..... isn't an answer. Because someone else will say that if it is ok to break that law because you don't like it, then it is ok for me to break this other law, because I don't like that one.

The slow and steady progression to anarchy, starts with small incremental steps.

It's not about how much you make, it is how much you keep. If you make $50,000 a year and are able to save $5000 a year, you are far better off than the guy making $100,000 a year and spending $120,000 a year.

The rich treat money differently than the poor. That's why the poor are poor.

If you support people avoiding paying their taxes... then it is. Every time you justify people breaking the law, you are slowly undermining the authority of the law.

Because if it is ok to break the law in this one aspect, then why not another? Well I like those laws..... isn't an answer. Because someone else will say that if it is ok to break that law because you don't like it, then it is ok for me to break this other law, because I don't like that one.

The slow and steady progression to anarchy, starts with small incremental steps.

taxs on wages and labor themselves are in violation of the law

the supreme court declared that wages in exchange for labor are not considered income,,,

Don't lump everyone in the same boat. When I bought my car, the guy selling it to me, said he would put $1 on it, so I could avoid taxes. I told him to write down exactly what I paid him for it, and paid it in full.

Similarly, my father is an artist, and all the sales of his paintings are in cash, but he records each and every single sale, and reports it on his income, and pays full taxes.

Now we all will take every legal deduction we can, but we follow the law. We're Christians.

We have honor, and integrity. Do not assume everyone is the same.

the supreme court declared that wages in exchange for labor are not considered income,,,

I've heard that statement before. From people now in prison.

Good luck with that.

Don't lump everyone in the same boat. When I bought my car, the guy selling it to me, said he would put $1 on it, so I could avoid taxes. I told him to write down exactly what I paid him for it, and paid it in full.

Similarly, my father is an artist, and all the sales of his paintings are in cash, but he records each and every single sale, and reports it on his income, and pays full taxes.

Now we all will take every legal deduction we can, but we follow the law. We're Christians.

since that tax money goes to fund abortions how is that christian???

Good luck with that.

not all of them, just the stupid ones

I oppose abortion at every possible turn. However, two wrongs, does not make a right.

Jesus himself, paid his taxes, even though the very people he paid taxes to, were the very people who had him killed. And he knew that at the time.

I've worked for bad employers that were violating the law. That didn't justify me extorting money, by threatening to turn them into the police.

One wrong actions, does not justify another wrong action.

Good luck with that.

not all of them, just the stupid ones

Knock yourself out.

I only pay the taxes i am legally obligated to pay.
So since you're illegal, that's none. :lol:
i must be more legal than you, I am American and have a better argument at lower cost.
You can barely speak English, let alone be better than anyone already here.
your argument is too inferior. go to the rear and practice some more.
It's not even a proper English sentence. Inferior to what? Go to the rear of what? Practise what some more? C'mon Fidel, spit out the taco and try again.
having a superior argument.

I oppose abortion at every possible turn. However, two wrongs, does not make a right.

Jesus himself, paid his taxes, even though the very people he paid taxes to, were the very people who had him killed. And he knew that at the time.

I've worked for bad employers that were violating the law. That didn't justify me extorting money, by threatening to turn them into the police.

One wrong actions, does not justify another wrong action.

that goes both ways,,,between me and my wife we paid about 50% tax burden last yr,,,how is that christian???

the christian method is 10%

It's not about how much you make, it is how much you keep. If you make $50,000 a year and are able to save $5000 a year, you are far better off than the guy making $100,000 a year and spending $120,000 a year.

it also helps when the rich are too big to fail.

Often times, what makes poor people poor; is low IQ that lessens impulse control, which makes it more difficult for the individual to make, and maintain long term sacrifices/commitments for great rewards. Instead they are more prone to decide in favor of instant gratification...

worry about yourself and leave he rich alone,,,unless youre just jealous

stop cutting social services for the Poor. unless you are just jealous.

stop cutting social services for the Poor. unless you are just jealous.
jealousy has nothing to do with it,,,the feds have no legal authority to steal from me a gun point and give it to those that refuse to provide for themselves

Forum List

Back