“What Percentage Of Murders Are Committed With An AR-15?”

Funny the guy made nothing up, you need some help understanding a comment here just ask and someone here may help you.

You are not worth the time nor the bandwidth. Now outside and play with the dog.
Buried you guys didn't I , just a little upset I see.

The only thing you buried was your head up your ass.

Advice. Don’t fart.
Everyone is laughing at you. Made a complete fool of you and it was easy.

Made a complete fool of yourself, and it was easy.

You still have posted the link or the information you 'claim' you found about the number of mass murders events caused by ARs.

ashamed of what you found?
Oh the poor boy is hurt. All I did is prove that gun bubbas, especially the ones here have no clue or will just plain out lie about something they want others to think they know something about , like I've said all along , they don't

You are not worth the time nor the bandwidth. Now outside and play with the dog.

Advice. Don’t fart.

Made a complete fool of yourself, and it was easy.

You still have posted the link or the information you 'claim' you found about the number of mass murders events caused by ARs.

ashamed of what you found?
Oh the poor boy is hurt. All I did is prove that gun bubbas, especially the ones here have no clue or will just plain out lie about something they want others to think they know something about , like I've said all along , they don't

and...

still haven't answered the question.

The correct question to ask is what percentage of mass-shootings is done with an assault weapon.

Zero

The term "Assault weapon" is a media invention.

Did you know that most mass shootings were domestic or family violence? Analysis of Mass Shootings

Only 27% of mass shooters used an AR-15. Most used handguns. Reality Check: Most Mass Shooters Use Handguns, Not AR-15s
how many victims per incident per type of weapon?

And what do his links have to do with much of anything at all?

When it mudwhistle 's kid, wife, mother, sister, will the type of weapon or the number of times its been used be the first question he asks?

Next, one of the nutters will say "but swimming pools and cars".

This was a test and you failed. Savage never Made a Model 60. Never. Marlin made the Model 60 and the most produced rifle in the world.
Ooh, you’re so tricky..

Actually, I correctly assumed that you are simply a dumbass and meant Marlin. Nobody else made a 22 model 60 that I am aware.

Did you see the mod kit in my post? Ha. Fuck you. We can modify ANY gun and you can’t do a goddamn thing about it but shit your depends.

And do your fucking research. REGARDLESS, all firearms are based on war techbology. Firearms were developed for war. Your attemped distinction fails all over the place.

FURTHERMORE, if you want to limit us to .22L let me just stop you right there. Tell us what the experts say about .22L as a defense weapon.

That’s the kind of shit you want, isn’t it? You’re that cocksucking idiot grandpa complaining that the homeowner who shot and killed his thug grandkid had an “unfair” advantage in using an AR15. You want us to use 22Ls so the criminal breaking into our homes has a fighting chance to kill us.

Go fuck your old, hippie, communist self with Mao’s rotted 2 inch dick, you goose-stepping pinko pile of orangutan shit.

Last edited:
Wow, now you are Bruce Lee. Imagine that. What next. I hear the role for Lady Salk is open. Let's not go here. Because, as a professional, I see flaws in your story, Babyson.
Believe whatever you want, douchebag.

I would think someone as old and retarded as you would want something other than your weak-ass old body to defend your crotchity self.

Wow, now you are Bruce Lee. Imagine that. What next. I hear the role for Lady Salk is open. Let's not go here. Because, as a professional, I see flaws in your story, Babyson.
Believe whatever you want, douchebag.

I would think someone as old and retarded as you would want something other than your weak-ass old body to defend your crotchity self.

And who do you think I should get to protect me from your sorry ass? I really don't think that's a issue. Those that are the most qualified don't go off telling everyone just how qualified and scary they really are. Which means, you are just showing that you are over compensating for a small whanger danger, nothing more.

This was a test and you failed. Savage never Made a Model 60. Never. Marlin made the Model 60 and the most produced rifle in the world.
Ooh, you’re so tricky..

Actually, I correctly assumed that you are simply a dumbass and meant Marlin. Nobody else made a 22 model 60 that I am aware.

Did you see the mod kit in my post? Ha. Fuck you. We can modify ANY gun and you can’t do a goddamn thing about it but shit your depends.

And do your fucking research. REGARDLESS, all firearms are based on war techbology. Firearms were developed for war. Your attemped distinction fails all over the place.

FURTHERMORE, if you want to limit us to .22L let me just stop you right there. Tell us what the experts say about .22L as a defense weapon.

That’s the kind of shit you want, isn’t it? You’re that cocksucking idiot grandpa complaining that the homeowner who shot and killed his thug grandkid had an “unfair” advantage in using an AR15. You want us to use 22Ls so the criminal breaking into our homes has a fighting chance to kill us.

Go fuck your old, hippie, communist self with Mao’s rotted 2 inch dick, you goose-stepping pinko pile of orangutan shit.

Wow, when you get cornered you sure do put up a valiant if not ridiculous fight. Keep swinging there, cupcake. Or you can accept your defeat and move on to other discussions where you think you might have a chance at winning since you seem to place such a high degree in winning at all costs.

Your making things up to suit the needs of the argument. 1. You are assuming a close quarters confrontation, which is not stated. 2.) You forget she made the call, so obviously she survived the attack and was able to repel the attack.

Simple enough to say, no, I cannot find that the use of any weapon necessary that my daughter used would meet with my ire.
Funny the guy made nothing up, you need some help understanding a comment here just ask and someone here may help you.

Advice. Don’t fart.

Everyone? You and your imaginary ftriend?

And who do you think I should get to protect me from your sorry ass? I really don't think that's a issue. Those that are the most qualified don't go off telling everyone just how qualified and scary they really are. Which means, you are just showing that you are over compensating for a small whanger danger, nothing more.
The fact that you think I posted it to boast tells me all I need to know about how stupid you are. You completely missed the point, motherfucker. That point being that no amount of self defense trining will protect a 100 pound woman from a 250 pound meat head rapists.

Do you ever get the fucking point? You haven’t once yet.

The fact that you think I posted it to boast tells me all I need to know about how stupid you are. You completely missed the point, motherfucker. That point being that no amount of self defense trining will protect a 100 pound woman from a 250 pound meat head rapists.

Do you ever get the fucking point? You haven’t once yet.

I used to train with a 95 lb 3rd degree black belt. When we sparred I went 2/3rds power and she went 2/3rds speed. It evened things up. I don't know a single knuckle dragger that could have taken her or even lasted longer than 2 seconds with her. The Human Male has way too many weak points that a Female can take advantage of in order to get room enough to disengage. The first thing is to NEVER get in the situation that they are alone in a secluded area. Then, if attacked, her best defense is a high pitched scream. And remember, a Female can run faster with her skirts up than a Male can run with his pants down. If a Woman is afraid of being put into harms way, She can elect to get the training to resist. And there are many easy to learn methods she can learn, master and use quickly if She doesn't panic. And using a Gun isn't one of them. If She panics, having the Gun just means the Bad Guy now has a brand new gun and a nice piece of ass.

I used to train with a 95 lb 3rd degree black belt. When we sparred I went 2/3rds power and she went 2/3rds speed. It evened things up. I don't know a single knuckle dragger that could have taken her or even lasted longer than 2 seconds with her. The Human Male has way too many weak points that a Female can take advantage of in order to get room enough to disengage. The first thing is to NEVER get in the situation that they are alone in a secluded area. Then, if attacked, her best defense is a high pitched scream. And remember, a Female can run faster with her skirts up than a Male can run with his pants down. If a Woman is afraid of being put into harms way, She can elect to get the training to resist. And there are many easy to learn methods she can learn, master and use quickly if She doesn't panic. And using a Gun isn't one of them. If She panics, having the Gun just means the Bad Guy now has a brand new gun and a nice piece of ass.
So, a 95 pound woman can fight off a 250 pound meat head?

You obviously have zero experience. Probably lying. There is no such thing as a Dr. Spok Vulcan hold. One punch from meat head and woman is out, if not dead.

And, no matter what, the answer for you is always NO GUNS, right?

Cupcake.

You believe a woman can successfully defend herself against a meat head with her bare hands, but is incapable of successfully drawing and firing in the same situation? She will panic with a gun and end up just handing it to meat head, but fight like a junkyard dog with nothing?
Cupcake.

Still waiting on a point, Daryl.

The point is, the AR-15 was Military First. And it was full auto before it was semi auto. I learned to shoot a M-16 that was really an AR-15 Model 601 in the Air Force. The M-16 has a bar charging handle while the Model 601 has a triangle charging handle. I wonder how many others mistook the 601 for the M-16 as well.

The original rant was that there never was an Auto Version of the AR-15. Well, the Full Auto AR-15 Model 601 started it all and was in service clean up into the 1990s.

The Lever action rifle is an actual military weapon, the AR-15, by your own rant, is not.....
My Remington 870 pump action is an actual military weapon

The Model 870 is the second most produced and used long gun in existance. I've owned at least one myself. And I've fired one on a Military Range as well. It's also my pick for the best Home Defense Weapon of them all. There is nothing more scarier than looking down something that looks like the size of a sewer pipe that doesn't have to hit dead center to blow you away.

That being said, the Model 870 was originally used as a great hunting shotgun. It's simple, easy to use and as a 12 gauge, it can knock down a bird pretty easy. It was adopted by the US Military later and used in Vietnam and made quite a name for itself for short to medium range use.

By my own rant, the AR-15 has always been a Military Weapon that is used by civilians outside of the Military. You still can't accept the fact that the original AR-15 model 601 was a fully automatic weapon and used in many different militaries around the world as early as 1959 and was still being used in the US Military as late as the early 1990s. And the performance of the Civilian AR-15 is exactly the same as the M-16A-4 when it's fired in it's normal mode of operation which is single shot. Is the AR-15 equivalent to an Assault Rifle, you bet it is. Much more so than the Mini-14. I think we have already covered the difference between the Mini-14 and the AR-15 (Match Grade).

So how about stopping trying to make me look like I have said something I didn't say. Newsflash: That's called lying.
...and still an ar15 is just a sporting rifle

Still waiting on a point, Daryl.

The point is, the AR-15 was Military First. And it was full auto before it was semi auto. I learned to shoot a M-16 that was really an AR-15 Model 601 in the Air Force. The M-16 has a bar charging handle while the Model 601 has a triangle charging handle. I wonder how many others mistook the 601 for the M-16 as well.

The original rant was that there never was an Auto Version of the AR-15. Well, the Full Auto AR-15 Model 601 started it all and was in service clean up into the 1990s.

The Lever action rifle is an actual military weapon, the AR-15, by your own rant, is not.....
My Remington 870 pump action is an actual military weapon

The Model 870 is the second most produced and used long gun in existance. I've owned at least one myself. And I've fired one on a Military Range as well. It's also my pick for the best Home Defense Weapon of them all. There is nothing more scarier than looking down something that looks like the size of a sewer pipe that doesn't have to hit dead center to blow you away.

That being said, the Model 870 was originally used as a great hunting shotgun. It's simple, easy to use and as a 12 gauge, it can knock down a bird pretty easy. It was adopted by the US Military later and used in Vietnam and made quite a name for itself for short to medium range use.

By my own rant, the AR-15 has always been a Military Weapon that is used by civilians outside of the Military. You still can't accept the fact that the original AR-15 model 601 was a fully automatic weapon and used in many different militaries around the world as early as 1959 and was still being used in the US Military as late as the early 1990s. And the performance of the Civilian AR-15 is exactly the same as the M-16A-4 when it's fired in it's normal mode of operation which is single shot. Is the AR-15 equivalent to an Assault Rifle, you bet it is. Much more so than the Mini-14. I think we have already covered the difference between the Mini-14 and the AR-15 (Match Grade).

So how about stopping trying to make me look like I have said something I didn't say. Newsflash: That's called lying.
You can get either gun in multiple barrel lengths and and they both can have the same twist rate. AR-15 comes in multiple twist length and the Mini is 1:9" But they both can use the same cartridge. The mini will take the Nato round also . I know nothing about match grade, is that the difference , otherwise I see it a a horse apiece.
Twist rate depends on the grain of bullet, for accuracy

Forum List

Back